Inver Grove Hyundai

Used 866-906-2283
Service 888-693-6695

Service Review

by from Coon Rapids (Work in Eagan) |

My 2010 Sonata was down shifting hard into 1st gear. Called Inver Grove service then brought it in for repair. They needed to keep it overnight (I knew in advance, so not an issue). I was in and out in minutes both when I dropped the car off and when I picked it up. I really don't know how my experience could have been any better. 5/5 or 10/10! The required repair was a software upgrade for the tranny (a Hyundai problem that worries me), but Inver Grove's service was nothing but the best!

Inver Grove Hyundai responded to this review

May 14, 2012

Thank you! Your kind words will be appreciated by others.

Great experience

by from Rochester, MN |

I had a great experience at Inver Grove Hyundai. We worked with Nick Peterson. He was very nice and pleasant to work with and had great knowledge about the vehicles/packages. He did not put any pressure on us to purchase a vehicle and answered all of our questions in a "down to earth" manner--like he was talking to one o this friends and giving them advice. We are very happy with our new 2015 Santa Fe.

Excellent sales people and very friendly.

by from Rosemount, MN |

I went in just to look and ended up buying. Cory is an excellent salesperson. No pressure. The entire experience from start to finish was excellent. Would recommend this dealership first and foremost.

helpful, no pressure used car sale

by from rapid city, sd |

i called on a used car model that is relatively rare and had just been taken in on trade..i spotted this gem on cars.com and called the dealership and asked for internet sales.. i was referred to a most helpful gentleman named thomas who promptly texted me some photos as none were yet posted on the web. i subsequently made an appointment to view the car as my previous vehicle was experiencing some technical difficulties. i appreciated the low pressure sales approach of thomas and the fella in the finance department..perhaps the best part of the whole transaction was the peace of mind i have now knowing that this pristine awd hot hatchback was offered under bluebook AND with a comprehensive LIFETIME powertrain warranty. a really clean used vehicle, priced right, with a warranty... thanks again thomas, and all the staff at inver grove hyundai

Inver Grove Hyundai, highly recommend!

by from Eagan MN |

I purchased my 3rd Hyundai in 5 years and this is the first time I bought from Hyundai Inver Grove. The buying experience was the best and I recommend Inver Grove Hyundai or your next new car purchase. John Sczepanski was my sales professional and did a great job.

Used car purchase

by from St. Paul, MN |

After being in a bad accident, I was looking for a "new" car. The Hyundai Sonata I eventually chose was only the 2nd car I looked at. For me the deciding factor was how friendly and not pushy Thomas at I Hyundai was. I'm very happy with my experience there and would definitely recommend it.

Great experience

by from Prescott, WI |

We were looking for a vehicle for our daughter. She is a college student in Duluth. I utilized the online format and connected with Lisa at Inver Grove Hyundai. She helped us locate a great car for our daughter. It was a great experience, easiest car transaction we have ever done. Lisa was great. Everyone was friendly. I would purchase another vehicle from them.

used car purchase

by from Prior Lake |

Cory was very helpful in the buying process. Not high pressure, just helpful. She had the car ready for a test drive, and provided helpful comments during the drive. She was accommodating to a possible late change in the decision to not buy the car. She was ready with the details in the negotiations.

Excellent customer service

by from Burnsville, MN |

I had been looking for a Hyundai Sonata 2.0 turbo with the dual sunroof online at multiple dealers and finally found two of them at Inver Grove Hyundai. I drove over to the dealership with my son and was met by Hanafy. I asked him to locate the car that I had seen online in his stock, which he very politely did, and within 5 minutes he had the car out front and ready for a test drive. Hanafy was very informational during the test drive and allowed me to get in and out of the test drive without any hassle as I did not have much time that day. He was also very polite and joking with my son who you could tell was not as excited as I was to be out for a test drive. Upon coming back the next weekend with the wife to test drive it again, Hanafy had the car all cleaned up and made the car buying process extremely comfortable and smooth. I was very impressed with the entire process from start to finish.

Used car purchase

by from Northfield Mn |

I have been serching for a ZO-6 corvette for a while now, I just happened to run across one on invergrove Hyundai's web-site. I filled out a quick E-mail and the next morning Lisa Wolters contacted me for a showing. From the time I arrived at the dealership to when I left with my new corvette everyone was very helpful. I want to thank everybody involved in my car purchase, and would recommend these folks to all my friends.

Wonderful sales people!!!!

by from St. Paul park |

Thanks to Chris the sales manager and Melissa the sales gal. I absolutely love my new Elantra 2 door coupe. You guys are the best. This is our third Hyundai and we will buy Hyundai in the future!!!!!!!