Inver Grove Hyundai

Used 866-906-2283
Service 888-693-6695

Service Review

by from Coon Rapids (Work in Eagan) |

My 2010 Sonata was down shifting hard into 1st gear. Called Inver Grove service then brought it in for repair. They needed to keep it overnight (I knew in advance, so not an issue). I was in and out in minutes both when I dropped the car off and when I picked it up. I really don't know how my experience could have been any better. 5/5 or 10/10! The required repair was a software upgrade for the tranny (a Hyundai problem that worries me), but Inver Grove's service was nothing but the best!

Inver Grove Hyundai responded to this review

May 14, 2012

Thank you! Your kind words will be appreciated by others.

Great customer service!

by from Hudson, WI |

I bought a 2013 Hyundai Veloster this weekend after searching around online trying to find the best deal locally on one. I wound up going with Inver Grove Hyundai, specifically dealing with Vicki Dubay, and my experience couldn't have been better. We had an appointment on Saturday morning, and was met with a smile and great service. After deciding exactly what I wanted, we test drove it and brought it back to start filling out the paperwork. Upon cleaning out my trade in and transferring everything over to the new car, Vicki was showing me the controls when she discovered that the AC in the car wasn't working. She had me pull it around to the service garage, the looked at it and discovered that the fan had gone out on it. Without hesitation she gave me a rental car free of charge and ordered the part to service the Veloster. She gave me a call on Tuesday morning and said that the Veloster was ready and asked if I minded if SHE brought it out to ME at work. GREAT SERVICE! She brought it out, we switched cars, and I had a great drive home last night in my new Hyundai. I expect this car to last me many years, but if I need to purchase anything else, I absolutely will not hesitate to visit Vicki again after the exemplary customer service I received. Thanks!

Purchase of 2015 Elantra

by from Coon Rapids MN |

Had a great expirence with Hanafay Mahmoud. He was knowledgeable about the car, and told me what I needed to know in order to make an informed decision as to what car to purchase. I would buy another car from him at this location the next time I need a new one.

I love Lisa at Inver Grove Heights Hyundai

by from Minneapolis, MN |

This is the 2nd time I have flipped a Hyundai for a new Hyundai. Lisa makes it so easy for me, she calls when Im 3 years into my car and asks if I'm ready to trade, I pushed her off 6 months, and when she called again & could put me in a brand new car for very not much more than my present payments and with zero down it was a no brainer. Much easier than buying a cell phone. Actually only about the same amount of time spent in the dealership. Love it, in/out, no haggling, easy, no stress. I'll flip again in another 3 years. Love the experience. Love Lisa Sandy Taylor-3rd car purchased Hyundai Inver Grove Heights

Vicki Dubay

by from Saint Paul |

If you are looking for a great and honest person to help you in the buying process look no further. Vicki Dubay Is one of the best person to go too. She has over 20 years of experience in this industry. She is smart and kind. What I love most about her is that she is a understanding person who also have a family like me. She help my family and I purchase a pre centerfield car. We loved our car. We could not thanks her enough. Please come in and visit Vicki Dubay at Inver Grove Hyundai. I promise you this is the best decision you will ever make when it comes to buying a new or used car. It's great to be in a place where sales associate don't pressure you to buying what ever. She truly has your best interest at heart. She is a God sent.

Great Service,

by from Inver Grove, Mn |

I worked With Vicki and she made the entire car buying process very easy and answered any questions i may of had. Would Definitely recommend Vicki and Inver Grove Hyundai to anyone looking to buy a new vehicle. Would be my Next vehicle from Vicki!!!

Great service

by from St. Paul |

I just bought my first vehicle from this dealer and I love it. I visited other dealers and I felt very pressured and the sales personnel made me feel extremely overwhelmed. When I visited Inver Grove Hyundai it was Thomas R. who helped me from beginning to end, he was very patient with all my questions, he was very professional and efficient and I am very glad he helped me thru this process. I have had my car for a couple of weeks now and I am very happy with my purchase. Thank you Thomas for your help, I can genuinely tell you like to help people and you take a lot of pride in your work.

Best deals around

by from St. Paul, MN |

First time buying a non-beater. Lisa took great care of me. Best warranties I've ever seen. Trounced even the warranty on every new car I saw at other dealerships... and on a used car even. I will never go anywhere else for cars in the future. Relaxed jovial atmosphere, no high-pressure upsells, excellent communication via phone and email. Lifetime powertrain and roadside assist.... two reasons to check them out.

Great People to work with at Inver Grove Hyundai

by from Plymouth, MN |

Very pleased with the service at Inver Grove Hyundai. The salesman was wonderful and it was a no hassle sales process. They are very fair and work well with what you need. Would highly recommend them for buying your next vehicle from.

Friendly no pressure dealership

by from Cottage Grove,MN |

I purchased a car on May 2nd from IGH Hyundai. Great experience all staff was friendly and exceeded my expectations. The best car shopping experience I have ever had. Thanks IGH Hyundai!

Overall great experience

by from Burnsville, MN |

Being a first time car buyer with not the best credit, I was a little nervous to walk in.. I was greeted and treated with nothing but respect. Vicki did a great job of asking what I was looking for, giving me a couple of different options, and walking me through the process. Loving my new Elantra, and look forward to doing more business with Inver Grove Hyundai in the future!