1290 E. 50th St., Inver Grove Heights, MN 55077

Used 866-906-2283
Service 888-693-6695

I will go nowhere else!

by from Inver Grove, MN |

Bought my Elantra here 3+ years ago. Been very happy with the car, service department and sales staff. So happy that I went back to my same salesman and traded my car in for a Santa Fe Sport. Again an awesome experience.

June 8, 2014

Cindy, thank you so much for the great review of your experience at our dealership. All of the employees appreciate your loyalty to Inver Grove Hyundai. If there is anything that we can do to make your time with us more enjoyable, do not hesitate to contact me. Sincerely, Bob Erickson General Manager

by from Farmington, MN |

I would like to thank Bill Barnhart for the great service in helping my Mom and I purchase a new Hyundai. He is very meticulous in making sure that we know everything about the car, the warranty and the service at the dealership. I am enjoying driving the car, and look forward to many years of working with this company. Thank you!!

June 8, 2014

Diane congratulations on your new purchase. Bill is a great asset to our team, so it does not surprise me that he was able to get you set up with your perfect vehicle. We make it a goal of ours to show you all the options and features your new car has to offer so that you are completely comfortable with your new purchase. I will be sure to pass along your praises to him and all of us hope to see you again when the time comes to service your new car. Sincerely, Bob Erickson General Manager

Great car-buying experience

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I recently bought a 2014 Sonata from Tim at Inver Grove Hyundai. The buying process was excellent as Tim explained the features of the car to me in great detail and handled all the necessary paper work smoothly and efficiently. He also made sure that I could handle the car well and understood all its safety features.

May 30, 2014

Congratulations on your new purchase! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. At Inver Grove Hyundai, we are determined to deliver detail-oriented, honest, and personalized customer service. Your glowing review is a reflection of our intense dedication to going the extra mile to please our guests. I'm so happy to hear that Tim was able to help in your purchase. We would love to work with you again. Find us on Facebook and Twitter; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Sincerely, Bob Erickson - General Manager

inver grove hyundai sales

by from prior lake |

My husband and I stopped at inver grove hyundai after a full day of car shopping. Turns out we saved the best for last. Our sales person lisa listened to the details of our painful day of shopping and was able to turn everything around. We not only left with a new car, but also with a new friend.

May 27, 2014

Thanks so much for this great review. We try to create a friendly and professional experience for all of our customers. Were glad that Lisa assisted you in such manner and you left the dealership satisfied. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us. Also, check out Facebook and Twitter for exclusive content and deals. Sincerely, Bob Erickson General Manager

I am impressed with the response time on a truck.

by from St. Paul, MN |

I was impressed on the quick response to and inquiry for a Ford Ranger. The truck sold before I could get cash money available -- but their customer sales team is second to none.

May 5, 2014

Pat, we appreciate you taking time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied on purchasing your truck. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call! Sincerely, Bob Erickson - General Manager

Best Dealer We've Encountered So Far!

by from Inver Grove Heights, MN |

This was such a different experience from our other dealership purchases. Great / personal service and many "extras" we didn't receive when buying used cars at other dealerships (3 past experiences). They also have a FREE used vehicle lifetime warranty that covers a ton of repairs (even if we get our service and repairs done elsewhere!) and free raodside assistance for the life of the car. Highly recommend and in fact we will only purchase used card from this dealership, going forward.

Bad business practices

by from Lakeville, MN |

After test driving a "pre-owned" vehicle at Inver Grove Hyundai we committed to purchasing the vehicle with the stipulation that we wanted to have the check engine light tested. That was agreed to buy the salesman and said it was "no problem". The sales team had a morning meeting and the sale associate said we couldn't come for the vehicle until later in the morning. To our dismay the Used Car Manager had let another customer make and appointment before we could get there and sold the vehicle out from under us without us having an opportunity to purchase the car first. Their policy first come first served? Well, we made the offer on the car first and that didn't seem to matter. More like bad business practices. Not only would I never consider purchasing a vehicle from this dealership, but will also tell everyone I know about their unethical business practices.

Very pleased

by from St. Paul, MN |

I'm very pleased with the whole experience. My salesperson, Andy, was great to work with. He respected my preferences regarding used vs. new, type of car, and features for my particular driving needs, and did not pressure me into something else. I had done my homework ahead of time, so I knew he was giving me straight answers. He has extensive knowledge of cars, and presents it factually and reliably with no pressure or hassles whatsoever. Angie and all the other staff I worked with were very helpful, too, and made sure I got a very good financing deal. I am very impressed with this dealership: straight up and on the level. Highly recommended.

do not waste your time there!

by from saint paul |

I went to invert grove to look at used cars. Bought an alantra. Loved it, had it less then a week and they come back to tell me I wn't approved at a all. I Am completely dissatisfied disgusted a humilated .never again!! they have no business letting people believe thru bought a car.all because they didn't double check.

Great Buying Experience

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I was looking to purchase a new car and was drawn to Hyundai due to positive reviews from family members and their standard warranty which is better than most (if not all) other brands. I had a great experience with Inver Grove Hyundai. Emily was knowledgeable about the Elantra. There was no pressure to buy before I was ready or to add any after market extras. Overall a great experience.