Birdnow Chevrolet, Cascade

(3.0) 2 Reviews

128 Industrial Park Rd, Cascade, IA 52033

Excellent service

by from Indianapolis,IN |

I have bought three cars from the Birdnows. Each time I've driven three or four hours to enjoy the buying experience they offer. They are great dealership with an excellent reputation. I recommend giving them a chance.

Poor Customer Service

by from Iowa City |

I wne to Birdnow because they had a good price on a Tahoe (it was in the middle of a few I was looking at) and because they were an Elite Chevy dealer. I traded in a pickup for a 2005 Tahoe. I knew my truck had some issues and told them up front and we adjusted the trade in accordingly. I took the vehicle home (about an hour drive) on a Saturday morning. Before I arrived home, I had 3 lights on the vehicle. I called the dealer first thing on Monday and they said to bring it back. A 7 working days later they call me up with a bill for 1800.00. I couldnt believe I was getting a bill for owning the Tahoe for less than an hour when the problems surface or for less than 1 business day that I would have to put that much money back into it. In fairness to Birdnow, we worked out a deal that they paid the labor and did not charge me the markup on their parts, but I still ended up paying almost 800.00. And to top it off I have one of the issues again not even a month later (ABS). I will be bringing it to my local shop to get it fixed. I guess as always, buyer beware. If you can I would recommend a long test drive and maybe even bring the car to a repair shop you trust. I will never buy a vehicle from Birdnow dealerships again if that is their way of taking care of their customers. For an Elite chevy dealer, I expected some customer service.