4065 US Highway 9 North, Freehold, NJ 07728

New 866-275-7901
Used 888-545-4829
Service 866-662-5982

Freehold Hyundai: One Price...Our Best Price

Great place to buy a car

by from Jackson, NJ |

I would highly recommend Freehold Hyundai to anyone who is looking for a car. Not only were the prices great but all the people were friendly. Justin Nolte helped my mother and I find a good, safe used car for me. He was extremely patient and friendly and went over several cars with us and had no problem explaining things for me several times that I didn't understand. Anyone who buys a car from him should be very happy with their service.

Loving my car

by from Jackson,NJ |

I highly recommend this dealership and working with Vince Mucci made my experience an A+. Vince knowledge of the hyundai sonata was outstanding he went over each and every option in the car. Thank you Vince and Freehold Hyundai?.

Experience

by from Jackson, NJ |

I highly recommend this dealership especially the salesman who worked with me Mr Vinny Mucci. His knowledge about the car I bought and how he took the time and explained every detail was excellent.

by from Jamesburg, NJ |

We recently purchased a vehicle from Freehold Hyundai and was very satisfied with the customer service that we received. The salesman we dealt with was Vince Mucci. Vince was very knowledgeable, cooperative and best of all didn't put a lot of undue pressure on us to buy a car...a salesman who is too assertive is a big turn off and if that was the case we may have just left the dealership. Vince was very helpful ....answered any questions we had and was patient with us as we looked around and discussed things. We ultimately did buy a car there and are very satisfied. I would recommend dealing with Vince and the Freehold dealership.

Great Service

by from East Brunswick, NJ |

Christopher Harris is a great sales professional. We were looking for a car today and walked into the dealership an hour before closing. Chris was kind enough to give us a presentation despite the fact it was late. He asked us what vehicle we are interested in seeing and offered us a test drive. We not only went on a test drive with the car we were interested in but also his recommended vehicle the CRV. This was great because we didn't think about this before. Thank you Chris for your excellent job.

Great Service

by from Manalapan, NJ |

My salesperson , Vince mucci was very knowledgeable and informative on the lease/buy options. This is my 3rd Hyndai and would highly recomment our salesperson , dealer and service department.. A hassle free car buying experience !!

Great Experience

by from Manalapan, NJ |

Good Service

by from , Monroe, NJ |

Good customer service. Our sales consultant Vince Mucci was very helpful with the process

Great dealership

by from Jackson, NJ |

Beautiful new facility. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. We were in for service on my husband's Santa Fe and I decided to take a look at a new Accent. Rob Sorg went and got a car for me and stayed with me through the whole process of me trying to decide whether to buy a new car to replace my 10 year old Elantra. No pressure. He got me the best bottom line price and went over all the features of the Accent. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for good and friendly service. We always bring our cars back to the dealership for service.

No Pressure

by from Freehold NJ |

Jim Sheridan made my experience great. Never pressured me to buy or lease. Jim attended to all my needs in finding the right car for the right price.

Couldn't Be Happier!!!!!

by from Sayreville,NJ |

My husband and I went looking for a new car and our experience at Freehold Hyundai was amazing!!! Phil Akel is top notch. He was able to answer any and all of our questions and never pushed us out of our comfort zone. I couldn't be happier with our new Elantra. If knowledge and honesty is what you're looking for your first and last stop needs to be Freehold Hyundai.