International Autos of Waukesha

Used 888-854-2531
Service 888-513-2928

Great buying experience.

by from Mequon, WI |

We recently purchased a 2010 Infiniti from Chris at International Autos. We went into the store interested in a used Infiniti Q56. Chris was very knowledgable about the Q56 and the history of the particular car at which we were looking. He was not pushy and took a lot of time with us and encouraged us to look at some other cars on the lot. He had a small mark on the car repaired and ordered a different set of floor mats for us. We took the car home in perfect condition. The dealership was a pleasure to work with!

Great Experience!

by from New Berlin, Wi |

Great experience. I worked with Carl; top notch throughout the entire process. I was specific in my needs and Carl hit it out of the park. I wasn't haggled, didn't have to go through several hours of negotiating. Very satisfied with my Infinity and with International Autos-Waukesha.

International Autos wrecked my car

by from Milwaukee, WI 53227 |

On May 3, 2013, I took my 2003 Mercedes-Benz S55 in to have a ABC issue resolved. I drove the car in with a noticable lean on the left rear. The right rear, front right & front left were all normal height. Within about 30 minutes, the service advisor John A Bell came to let me know that they "killed my suspension" by letting out the presure from the ABC system (they drop the presure to 0.0 psi). He stated that "your ABC pump is now dead." Guess what? The car was now sitting flat on the ground with some damage to all four wheel wells, 4 tires, undercarage and other mechanicals. To my shock, Mr. Bell presented me with a repair estimate for $3800.00 for damage they caused. I drove in with a car that was drivable with a extremely smooth ride quality and now had to have it towed away from International Autos - Mercedes-Benz with significant dealer-caused damage to my vehicle. Mr. Bell said, yes it was drivable when I got to the dealership, but they "killed the ABC pump" when they tested it. My cost for an International Autos Mercedes Benz induced "low-rider': $89.99 less 10% PLUS $128.00 towing charge. Mr Bell actually charged me to make my S55 UN-DRIVABLE! Buyers of Mercedes-Benz and those who need service, beware of this shady dealership and service center. Word to the wise, shop elsewhere for MB service, parts and cars. Go to Concours or Mercedes-Benz of Elmbrook. Word to Mercedes-Benz, this is not a dealer you need on your roster of dealers as they have a pure distain for your product, revenue and reputation. Word to lenders, beware of funding offered to this organization, as many customers will not buy nor service product from them, making it more difficult for them to repay bank loans. Loan Defaults coming soon. Don't offer them loans or raise their rate to protect yourself. Negative or -5 Stars is my rating.

Buying my first Porsche

by from Cedar rapids, iowa |

I went over to international autos last weekend to look at a used porsche. Was met there by Jason Mayes who is there internet sales manager. He was very nice and patient and best of all honest about the car and not pushy. Ending up buying the car on the spot after a bit of haggling. Overall very satisfied so far. Been only a week...so if things change will then post an update.

Great day in Waukesha!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I am so happy I bought my Mercedez at IA of Waukesha. I looked at a few dealerships, but Jim was so helpful, and knew so much about the product that I was more than happy to buy from him. Jim made my experience great because I felt he actually cared about his work, and I felt I could trust him. Great team at IA Waukesha!! -JGX

BEST EXPERIENCE IN BUYING A MB

by from MUSKEGO, WI |

SERVICE EXCELLENT, WE WILL BE BUYING ANOTHER MB SOON

International Autos of Waukesha responded to this review

December 4, 2011

Thank You. There are a lot of people here who work hard to make it the best, glad it was. Larry Mackowski GM

Bait n Switch on Price

by from 53045 |

This is a Bait and Switch shop ... they list one price on Cars.com and give you a higher price at the dealership. Plus the service is not up to luxury car standards ... go elsewhere ... this was my experience at their Infiniti dealer next door (same ownership).

International Autos of Waukesha responded to this review

December 4, 2011

We do not bait and switch. We try to get our pre-owned cars advertised on line as quickly as they come in to us, with good pictures, detailed descriptions and accurate pricing. We change pricing on our vehicles daily and have about 250 new and pre-owned vehicles in stock. Maybe someone made a mistake with the data entry on this particular vehicle. I don't know, this is the first I have heard of this problem, but I would like the opportunity to see if I could get the price to an agreeable number. Larry Mackowski GM