Kocourek Ford Lincoln

2727 N 20th Ave, Wausau, WI 54401

New 877-369-8419
Used 888-878-8154
Service 888-484-7859

Guarantee Best Price, Your business and satisfaction is are #1 concern.

great experience- 2nd vehicle bought at dealership

by from Stevens Point, WI |

We have had wonderful experience both times within a month at the Kocourek ford dealership. Tyler was our salesperson during our 2nd vehicle purchase; he was always there to help us out and always wanting us to feel we were getting the best deal that he could offer. Everyone is very knowledgeable about both vehicles and always willing to go beyond their normal duties to help us out! Everyone within the dealership was very friendly and helpful; having smiley faces and cheerful attitudes was very nice to see. No one seemed to pressure you into buying anything that you didn't want. Prices were excellent and I would recommend this dealership to everyone. Also from a Ladies perspective it was really nice to see that the management had facial hair and didn't look like they were uptight and way over professional.

My Kocourek Experience

by from Wausau Wi |

My buying experience with Kocourek Ford Lincoln was incredible. The staff was very helpful in getting me what I was looking for and staying into my budget. Shawn Keepers was my salesperson and did an excellent job. I would definitely go back to Kocourek, and would tell all my friends about my experience.

Excellent Follow up from Staff and Management

by from Kronenwetter, Wi |

I was looking for a used SUV. Joe is still in contact with me and assisting me in my vehicle quest. They have been very friendly and have been easy to communicate with and at the same time I don't get a call or an email every hour, which is nice.

Trcuk Purchase

by from Minnesota |

Very good buying experience. Doug gave us all the information about the truck and made us a very fair deal. Feel they were very open and honest! Like the non-commissioned approach.

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from TOMAHAWK, WI |

THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN MY SECOND PURCHASE FROM THIS DEALER. CONTACTED TYLER SHAEFER FOR INFO ON A 2012 CHEV TRAVERSE. SAID HE WOULD CALL BACK. WAITED ALL DAY. NEVER CALLED BACK.

Great Online Car Shopping Experience!

by from Calumet , MI |

I had an idea of the type of car I wanted. cars.com's excellent search filter took to me to Kocourek Ford Lincoln and my car in less than 30 minutes! My buying experience with Kocourek was perfect in all ways. Truly a fast and painless car buying experience from start to finish.

September 27, 2012

Thank you for the excellent review! It is great to know that we provided you with a quick and pressure-free service. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Also, make sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive specials. Best, Keith Kocourek - Owner

Newcar

by from Wausau Wis |

I would like to tell every one that I was treated very well. Mike Kohler was great he kept us busy while we waited I would and will tell every one to please if you are looking o buy from Kocourek Ford. I know I will in the future. I just love my new car.

August 9, 2012

Thank you for the excellent review! It is great to know that Mike was able to provide you with a knowledgeable service. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Also, make sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive specials. Sincerely, Keith Kocourek - Owner kk@kocourekchevrolet.com

Used vehicle

by from Wausau WI |

My husbeand and I had been looking for a used vehicle for several weeks, going through several lots. We finally decided to start test driving some different vehicle, on two different Kocoureks lots. We had been greeted by two very different and very helpful sales men. Our exprience was great, both gentlemen were helpful in their own way..we tested a couple vehicles that had caught our eye, and finally found a Kia Sportage that fit our needs. The Kia was very clean , good size, low milelage, and good on gas. The salesman, Aaron was very kind and worked with in our crazy schedule! We also delt with Matt in finance and he was great to work with... Thank you all and I truley LOVE my Kia!!!!

August 9, 2012

Thank you for writing about your visit with us! I am happy to hear that we were able to provide you with the outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. We would love to work with you again; feel free to call us with any questions or concerns. Be sure to check us out on Twitter and Facebook -- we offer exclusive specials for our followers and likers. Sincerely, Keith Kocourek - Owner kk@kocourekchevrolet.com