Kocourek Ford Lincoln

2727 N 20th Ave, Wausau, WI 54401

New 877-369-8419 New 877-369-8419
Used 888-878-8154 Used 888-878-8154
Service 888-484-7859 Service 888-484-7859

Guarantee Best Price, Your business and satisfaction is are #1 concern.

worth the long drive

by from North Mankato mn |

Saw an internet ad for a 2012 Fusion and called Shawn. The ad had all the info on the car but I had questions about the buying process since I live in a different state...but Shawn had all the paperwork ready for me the next day when I drove the 260 miles to pick up my slightly used car. Great buy...great customer service by all at Kocourek Ford

I live in Chicago but lease my cars from Kocourek!

by from Manitowish Waters Wi AND Burr Ridge Illinois. |

I have a second home in northern Wisconsin, and drive past Kocourek Ford Lincoln all the time. I find the buying/leasing experience to be far superior to any dealer in the Chicago area. They are friendly and courteous and make me feel at home every time I stop in!!!

Great buy experience sales person was shawn

by from Merrill wi |

Buying a truck was not stressfull shawn and cody did a great job.

2015 F150

by from Plainfield, IL |

I recently purchased a preowned 2015 F150 at Kocourek Ford Lincoln and had the best dealership experience ever. Pete Roth and the team were extremely professional and friendly throughout the entire purchase process. Everyone there made us feel at home and were very attentive. If you are looking for a great deal and want exceptional service do yourself favor and go see Pete Roth and the team. They will far exceed your expectations.

Contact Don Newton or Dave Olsen!

by from Mosinee, WI |

Get connected with Dave Olsen and Don Newton! You can't beat the lifetime warranty, or the extra wrap package. You know you are getting a clean vehicle when buying from Kocourek, especially with the confidence they have in all their warranties. This is the first and the last place I checked out when looking for my like new truck.

Very Clean, Professional Operation

by from Kronenwetter, WI |

Great Experience

by from Rogers, MN |

I found the Mustang that I was looking for in a Kocourek Ad online. Doug was very responsive and answered all my questions making me feel comfortable about putting a down payment on the car before I had physically seen it. Since I live 220 miles from the dealership it made sense for me to fly in pick up the car and drive home. Kocourek sent a driver to the airport to pick me up, saving me the cost of a cab ride. The car was even better than advertised; the whole team at Kocourek was very helpful and professional. I own a small business that prides itself on being honest and loyal to my customers and employees. I am happy to do business with (Kocourek Ford Lincoln) a company that seems to share those same values.

Long time customer

by from Weston, WI |

I have been a customer of this dealership for more than 40 years, in its many ownerships. Staff is very knowledgeable and helpful. Over the years bought several vehicles, both trucks and cars. Pete Roth has been there forever, helpful, fair, good deals and the service department is excellent. The Kocourek facility is very nice, clean and well organized. New truck, no repairs yet.

Topnotch, professional sales team!

by from Wausau, WI |

Recently bought a 2015 Ford Escape with the excellent assistance of Dave Olson and the Kocourek team. Everyone did their utmost to provide professional and friendly service. I am very happy and satisfied with my purchase and the topnotch people at Kocourek!

Great Service

by from Merrill, WI |

Our sale person Mike Enright was great to work with. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. The other staff at Kocourek Ford were also helpful. I would recommend this place and especially Mike Enright to anyone who is looking at purchase a new or used vehicle.