Maguire Automotive

New 888-846-8391
Used 888-839-6437
Service 888-580-5045

Make it a Family Thing!

The best dealership in Upstate New York!

by from Ithaca, NY |

Last week I purchased my Subaru Impreza Limited locally through Maguire on the first day of visiting, and am 100% satisfied with the experience as a first-time buyer. Trust me, they're the cheapest dealership by far; no other dealership came close. My salesman, Greg Copeland, was very approachable throughout the very smooth process. Given their strong reputation in the region, I look forward to their service for many years to come. Strongly recommended!

VW / Audi 4 Life!!!!

by from Ithaca, NY |

This is my 4th VW / Audi from Maguire. They do treat you like family. Ask for Joe B. Thanks again!!!

Great Deal

by from hammondsport, ny |

I was completely satisfied with the service and attention of my dealer, Danby DeSarno. He answered all my questions and provided me with a deal I couldn't refuse. I purchased a 2014 Town and Country Van. My wife and I are very pleased.

Amazing group of people

by from Locke, NY |

I went in yesterday to look at a 2011 dodge ram that i checked out on line, I was looking to replace my 2004 ram with over 150,000 plus miles on it. I had an appointment with Jessica Hughes and a few hours later i was driving home in my new to me truck. Jessica was so great i never felt pushed, or rushed in any way the whole staff that I met with down there where all great. And if you ask my kids the best part was the Ice cream they got last night while i signed all the paper work. We will be back in the future when its time to replace vehicles. Thank you all so much for the wonderful experience. Thanks again Jessica Hughes and the staff at Maguire Chrysler dodge.

Pleasant experience

by from Ithaca, NY |

Maguire is what I would call a "no-haggle" dealer, which means whatever price you see on the webpage/car window is what you're going to get (regardless of what amazing negotiation skills you may or may not have). Based on my comparisons with Kelley Blue Book, their prices are very reasonable and the definite upside is that you have none of the absurd pressure you find at other dealerships. As a young female shopping for a (used) first car, other locations and private sellers had a serious tendency to patronize me or tell me what to do as if I were their daughter. I had the opposite experience working with Herb at Maguire--I was treated with respect and never urged to buy TODAY or any such nonsense. Overall, it was a painless, straightforward process and I now have a car I'm very happy with. I would definitely recommend this dealer, and Herb, to anyone looking for a new or used car.

Subaru devotee and fan of Roland Conover - Ithaca

by from Ithaca, NY |

Roland Conover was/is: - prompt - professional - product-savvy - patient - NOT pushy - pleasure to work with - oh, and BTW - I love my RUBY 2!!!

felt like i was #1 the whole time

by from Cortland NY |

I purchased a 2012 VW jetta. Love the car-went into the dealership knowing my price range, what I wanted and needed. My only issue was that I was online shopping for a about a week before I could actually go shopping-and when I got there, none of the vehicles that I had looked about and emailed Crystal Stanley about were available. I was a little disapointed. Their online inventory could use some work. But otherwise, I worked with kelly Battaglini, who was very helpful and never pushy. Thier prices are the lowest, because they do not haggle, but that is what was so great about it. When financing came in to play, she came back with some numbers and I rejected the first batch. She came back with reinforcements, but they were still very respectful and answered all my questions. The ice cream offered while waiting for the car to be finished was the finishing touch!! I was reccommended to them and will recommend them to others. Also so pleased I could take the car home that day. Thank you for your help maguire!!

Great Service - Ask for Roland!

by from Ithaca, NY |

Very pleasant car buying experience, I highly recommend it to anyone in the market for a Subaru, new or used. Roland was extremely personable, patient, and informative throughout the entire process. If you are looking for a straightforward and pressure-free car buying experience, Maguire's and Roland will make that happen.

NO Pressure Sales

by from Windsor, NY |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Jessica Hughes at McGuire Family of Dealerships on Elmira Rd in Ithaca. She was friendly and had a no pressure sales tactic. Everyone was friendly and helpful with the entire purchasing process. Jessica contacted me via phone and email to ensure I was happy with my purchase, which I am! I also want to say Alan Mathews, who also works for McGuire Family of Dealerships at the So, Meadow St, Ithaca site was great and went above and beyond to assist me with a new car purchase. I would recommend either McGuire site for the purchase of a new or pre-owned vehicle.

Great deal and service from Maguire.

by from Ithaca, NY |

Got a great dark from Maguire and was given great service in the buying process. Frank Khan lead me seamlessly through the entire process till the end . Was a posative process with Frank Khan and the rest of the Maguire Family Empire:)

Not very pleased with Maguire in my vehicle search

by from Etna, NY |

I've had two visits to one part of their dealership. I was warmly welcomed by one sales rep. He spent time explaining how the family prefers for things to be done, including pricing. No problem with that. I asked about a few of the vehicles I had seen online. We walked out to where several of the cars were parked. The first one wasn't where is should be. OK, it could well have already been sold, then it wasn't the car for me. Another had a few more scrapes/scratches than he wanted me to have to deal with. As we walked, we talked about the type of cars, and price I was looking for, but I didn't have much more time that day to even test drive anything, but I'd be back and I'd call before I came. I called only to find out he wouldn't be back for an undisclosed timeframe, but I was connected with another person. OK, I could deal with that. This person showed me a few cars in a different part of the lot, and shared a few of the "special" sales they'd had in the past because of a couple of "natural" weather occurrences. Not interested in trying to reverse some rain issues. I was shown a 2014.5 vehicle, and the features were VERY briefly described to me. The sales rep got in the vehicle with me to take it next door to add some fuel, then suggested I take it for a drive. It was unfortunate that because of traffic, I only had a few minutes afterward to get any quick information before I had to leave. At that point, I was very unhappy with the vehicle, because the features that made it special hadn't been explained very well, to the point I was ready to discount it in my vehicle search. Fast forward to another inquiry to a different manufacture, still within their family of dealerships. The contact person was to be someone who had been well recommended to me, and with whom I'd spoken once before, and hadn't realized he represented two different manufacturers. I'd waited most of the standard workday for a call back, as I'd been told. I ended up very disappointed in two different dealership reps because neither called me as I'd expected that day. A totally different dealership, not in Ithaca, had a sales rep who was there, who stayed in the vehicle with me, and not only explained every feature, but explained to me the differences in the two models as we did the test drives, and was very forthcoming with answers to my many questions about the vehicle. This person made me love the vehicle, and now I'm waiting for a call as to when I can pick it up.