Ford City

New 888-258-1182
Used 866-901-3468
Service 877-883-0796

Welcome to Champaign Ford City-Ford Lincoln

Love! Love! Love!....my new Fiesta!

by from Champaign, Illinois |

Many kudos to Tyler Burton and Kathy Taylor.... please continue reading.... I just purchased a 2013 Ford Fiesta SE from Champaign Ford City and wanted to share my great car buying experience. The whole experience was second to none! Tyler Burton and the whole team went above and beyond my expectations. Kathy Taylor came through with outstanding financing on my new car. I was very impressed with the whole process of buying my vehicle there. With the current variety of car salesmen and car dealers in the world, I did not expect to find a salesman and dealer that care about the customer. Many dealers don?t seem to really want to deal on a vehicle in any capacity, let alone care about the customer. After my car buying experience with Ford City, I can safely say, when the time comes, I will most likely be back to see what you have on your lot. I again thank you for your customer relationship skills, communication, follow up and attention to detail. During the purchase my new car, you communicated the status of follow up items prior to being asked and all questions and issues were properly answered, or resolved. This type of communication is critical in all types of business transactions and illustrates that the team at Champaign Ford City is very customer focused.

Ford City responded to this review

February 1, 2014

Thank You so much for your business !! Glad we had such a great time finding a car that you are happy with!

Great Buying Experience

by from Champaign |

Working with Bill Green to find the car I was looking for (2011 or 2012 Malibu) was one of the most pleasant, no-hassle, relaxing, car-buying experiences I have had. Derek in finance was very easy to work with as well. The car was checked out independently and was exactly as promised. I would highly recommend working with them.

Love, love, love the Fiesa!!

Great Buying Experience

by from Monticello, IL |

My recent purchase with Ford City in Champaign was definitely the easiest and least stressful experience I have had when buying a vehicle. I worked with Tyler Burton, and I would highly recommend talking with him the next time you are in the market for a vehicle. Most of my transaction with Tyler was by email, which made things a lot easier for me since I live out of Champaign. Overall great experience!

Tyler Burton

by from Bloomington Illinois |

I drove from Bloomington because of the nice friendly staff in the internet department. Tyler (I Believe the internet sales manager) knows how to make things enjoyable and easy as a buyer. The new building that they just built is crazy nice too!

Awsome

by from champaign, IL |

excellent service. friendly atmosphere. helped me with everyone thing i needed

Car Service

by from Champaign, IL |

I have a 2010 Ford Fusion that has about 55,000 miles on it. I have had it sense it was brand new. It had been recently make a whining noise. My fiance and I took it into the dealer even though it was out of warranty because I have always had a very high opinion of Ford and wanted a dealer to look at it. After all, it is still a relatively new car. I was called right away and told that the noise was the alternator and it would need to be replaced for $695. That seemed extremely high but I knew it was the dealer price. I told the guy that I would have to consult with my fiancÚ before make that big of a purchase. My fiance is also a mechanic so we called around to see what an alternator cost. We found them anywhere from $200-$300. I called the Ford dealer back and asked if we could use a rebuilt alternator as the brand new one in the car only lasted 55,000 miles anyway. He very rudely responded that it would save me very little money and would't come with a warranty. I asked about the warranty and it was only for 1 year or 12,000 miles. I said for that small of a warranty I could do without and would like the cheaper alternator. He said he would get a price and call me back and acted like I was being ridiculous for even asking. He called me back 3 minutes later saying that a rebuilt one from Napa was $401. I called Napa after this and could go pick one up for $219. I called the guy back and said that it was just too costly and for nearly $700 I wasn't going to do it especially at this dealer. I went to pick my car up and paid the $59 service charge. I went out to my car and it was totally dead and would not turn on. I went back in and told them of this and they said "well if the alternator is bad it won't start." The car had never not started and the alternator was not out it was just making a noise. I explained that it ran when I brought it in here and I expect it to run now. They went outside and jumped it and I did not have any problems after that with my car not starting. I feel that after I told them I wasn't going to have them do the work due to them being extremely expensive they did not even find it important enough to hook everything else up in my car. I have always really been impressed with Ford but after this I can't say I will buy another Ford. The Fusion has had several problems and when I took it in under warranty for a cracked axle seal they tried charging me for all this extra work that really did not need to be done. A car with 20,000 miles on it really shouldn't need transmission work. I was very disappointed in the Ford dealership in Champaign and will think twice about buying a Ford product again.

Great Experience

by from Champaign il, 61820 |

Bill did a great job with everything! The overall experience was excellent!

red escape

by from champaign, il |

We bought a new Ford Escape from our salesman Anthony. Anthony did a great job and the purchase of the car went well. We love the new Escape and look forward to continue relationship with this dealership.

Fantastic experience

by from Champaign |

Had a great experience purchases a new car from Anthony. Very friendly, personably, and not pushy at all. Let me come to my own decisions and showed all the options out there that would work with me so that I could get the car that I wanted. Would recommend Anthony as a salesman.

Fantastic!

by from Champaign, IL |

The staff was very friendly. Anthony had a lot of knowledge about cars. He was very helpful when selling my car. I would definately buy another car from here!