Ford City

New 888-258-1182
Used 866-901-3468
Service 877-883-0796

Welcome to Champaign Ford City-Ford Lincoln

Love! Love! Love!....my new Fiesta!

by from Champaign, Illinois |

Many kudos to Tyler Burton and Kathy Taylor.... please continue reading.... I just purchased a 2013 Ford Fiesta SE from Champaign Ford City and wanted to share my great car buying experience. The whole experience was second to none! Tyler Burton and the whole team went above and beyond my expectations. Kathy Taylor came through with outstanding financing on my new car. I was very impressed with the whole process of buying my vehicle there. With the current variety of car salesmen and car dealers in the world, I did not expect to find a salesman and dealer that care about the customer. Many dealers don?t seem to really want to deal on a vehicle in any capacity, let alone care about the customer. After my car buying experience with Ford City, I can safely say, when the time comes, I will most likely be back to see what you have on your lot. I again thank you for your customer relationship skills, communication, follow up and attention to detail. During the purchase my new car, you communicated the status of follow up items prior to being asked and all questions and issues were properly answered, or resolved. This type of communication is critical in all types of business transactions and illustrates that the team at Champaign Ford City is very customer focused.

Ford City responded to this review

February 1, 2014

Thank You so much for your business !! Glad we had such a great time finding a car that you are happy with!

2015 Fusion Hybrid Trade-in

by from Paxton, IL |

I went in just for a tour to look at Fusion Hybrid SE's to see if my wife and I would like them. I talked with salesman Anthony Daniels and he was very polite, helpful, and offered us a great deal. After a few days we came back and purchased. I am very pleased with the experience. I didn't feel pressured at all and I will definitely be returning there for business in the future.

Grear Experiance

by from Champaign, Illinois |

I just recenly leased a Lincoln MKS from Foerd City. The sales person, Antony, and the sales manager were better than outstanding. I recommend this dealer highly.

Customer satisfaction

by from Urbana, Illinois |

Found a great car, had a great salesman, came to an agreeable price. Drove a new car home.

Great Experience at Ford City

by from Champaign, IL |

I recently purchased a 2011 Ford F-150 from Ford City in Champaign. I first stopped by and discussed my needs with salesman Anthony. He was very helpful and allowed me to test drive a couple of different F-150's to gauge the different engine types. After that I expressed my interest in purchasing one of the vehicles. Tyler came in and worked with me and my wife to come to terms with a price and trade-in value that worked for both of us. They were very reasonable and willing to negotiate. I then worked with Derek on financing. They found us a great rate that my credit union could not match. I am very pleased with the whole process. This was the second vehicle that I have purchased from Ford City and I would definitely go back for any future vehicles.

Extremely Happy With My Ford City Experience

by from Mahomet IL |

The Ford City staff went above and beyond to ensure my buying experience was a pleasurable one. My new 2013 F150 Lariet is absolutely incredible. A huge thanks to Gayle, Todd, and Derek in sales for a incredible sale. Also thank you to Derek and Matt in service for taking care of my tire swap. This is the third vehicle I have bought through Ford City and I will continue to return for many years to come.

Great Service

by from Champaign, IL |

Everyone there was very helpful! I felt very comfortable with my trade in and purchase of a new car!

Great Buying Experience

by from Champaign |

Working with Bill Green to find the car I was looking for (2011 or 2012 Malibu) was one of the most pleasant, no-hassle, relaxing, car-buying experiences I have had. Derek in finance was very easy to work with as well. The car was checked out independently and was exactly as promised. I would highly recommend working with them.

Love, love, love the Fiesa!!

Great Buying Experience

by from Monticello, IL |

My recent purchase with Ford City in Champaign was definitely the easiest and least stressful experience I have had when buying a vehicle. I worked with Tyler Burton, and I would highly recommend talking with him the next time you are in the market for a vehicle. Most of my transaction with Tyler was by email, which made things a lot easier for me since I live out of Champaign. Overall great experience!

Tyler Burton

by from Bloomington Illinois |

I drove from Bloomington because of the nice friendly staff in the internet department. Tyler (I Believe the internet sales manager) knows how to make things enjoyable and easy as a buyer. The new building that they just built is crazy nice too!