All Star Kia of Baton Rouge

Service 888-431-7996

All Star Automotive Is Your Full Service Auto Group

Great experience!

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

My experience at All Star Kia of Baton Rouge was excellent. Kendall Theunissen was my sales consultant and provided exceptional service as I considered the purchase of a car. Courteous, informative and helpful are words that come to mind. All Star had the car I wanted except for leather seats. The staff there helped me to make that happen. Within a week I had my car with new leather seats!

May 30, 2014

Becky, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We work hard to ensure we are providing a great experience for our customers and we are elated to see that you are happy with your purchase. We look forward to seeing you again soon and welcome you to our All Star family!

All I can say is Wow

by from Belle Rose, La. |

My experience with All Star Kia of Baton Rouge is one I will never forget. From the time I walked onto the showroom floor and met my sales consultant Matthew Morris and the business manager Thomas Moore they were both AWESOME. They answered all questions I had about my purchase and they put me at ease I know I got the best possible deal. I love my Kia Forte ex. Thanks again guys keep up the great Job. I would return to All Star Kia in a heart beat to make another purchase when the time comes.

August 16, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We work hard to ensure we are providing a great experience for our customers and we are elated to see that you are happy with your purchase. We look forward to seeing you again soon and welcome you to our All Star family!

I will return!

by from Denham Springs, Louisiana |

I am a Hospice worker and do a lot of traveling. So, when it came time to get a new car I looked into Kia. I filled out their online application. And then went in. My credit wasn't all bad but not the best in the world. Both the salesman and finance department were patient with me, (had to wait for a cosigner). They explained everything in full and answered all questions. Not to mention I was upside down on my trade in. They worked out all the gaps and I drove off the same day in my 2014 Optima! Great job guys.

August 4, 2014

We love hearing about customers that have a great experience at All Star Kia, and we are glad you are one of them! Thank you for choosing our dealership and welcome to our All Star Family.

All stars

by from Prairieville |

Kerry and his crew are first class when it comes to servicing all my vehicles. I know I'm in good hands when I bring my vehicles for repair. Thanks for all you do!

August 3, 2014

Wow, thanks for the kind words! Kerry and his service team work hard to ensure they provide the best experience to our customers and we are thrilled you have had very good experiences. Eric, thank you for taking the time to write this kind review.

Amazing customer service!!!

by from Baton Rouge LA |

I highly suggest visiting this dealership if you are looking for a new or used car. I have bought 3 cars from this dealership and all were a very pleasant experience. The salesmen are great at helping you get the exact car you are looking for. Sammy will make sure you get the best deal possible. And and anytime you have to get your vehicle serviced Mandy will do everything possible to help you. Without yall I would not be driving beautiful 2014 optima. Id be crazy to shop anywhere else for cars. Allstar Kia on Siegen is where its at!

August 1, 2014

Nikki, thank you for your kind words. We feel our customer service is one of the reasons customers continue to visit All Star Kia. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Great service, great selection, great deal!

by from Slidell, LA |

We were extremely pleased with our experience at All Star Kia. We'll definitely return for our next vehicle purchase!

June 27, 2014

Our staff is thrilled with your positive feedback! Thank you for sharing and we hope to see you again soon. Welcome to our All Star Family!

Great service, WONDERFUL experience!

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

When I went in to the All Star Kia dealership on Siegen Lane, I wasn?t sure if I would be trading in my 2011 Soul or if I would be leaving in it. I really hadn?t done a whole lot of research on other cars, but I knew I needed something with more room since we are expecting our first baby any day now. One thing that drew me in to All Star Kia was being so close to winning a Sorento from them! I was chosen in the top 20 finalists for the giveaway and attended the drawing for it on December 3rd. Although I didn?t win the Sorento, I left the event and could not stop thinking about it. My husband and I had a great time, all the Kia employees we met were so kind and hospitable, and we were so amazed that they would give away a free car! After only one night of discussing it, we decided we needed something bigger. Since we were so impressed with the All Star Kia staff, why not go and see what they could do for us. Buying a car can be a very stressful experience, considering all of the deciding factors in getting approved along with the size of the purchase. Is my credit score high enough? Which car is best for me? What features should I get? Can I get a good enough trade-in value? Will the salesperson work with me? I am so pleased to say that was not at all the case when I purchased my Kia! From the time I sat down to discuss options with Nazha to the time I pulled off the lot in my 2013 Sorento, I felt completely relaxed and comfortable. Nazha was so knowledgeable about both financing aspects and vehicle specifics that she really made my decision easy. I felt like I was getting the best deal possible on the best vehicle for my newly growing family. There was not one question I had that Nazha couldn?t answer. I was also impressed that they brought in a second finance consultant to speed up my purchase and keep me from waiting. The following day I went back to sign a few papers and the manager, Kal Savoie, personally came out and helped me since a lot of his employees were busy. Everyone was wonderful, and I could not be happier with the service I received. And from the spacious cargo area to the backup camera safety feature, I am so in love with my new Sorento!