All Star Kia of Baton Rouge

Service 888-431-7996

All Star Automotive Is Your Full Service Auto Group

Great experience!

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

My experience at All Star Kia of Baton Rouge was excellent. Kendall Theunissen was my sales consultant and provided exceptional service as I considered the purchase of a car. Courteous, informative and helpful are words that come to mind. All Star had the car I wanted except for leather seats. The staff there helped me to make that happen. Within a week I had my car with new leather seats!

May 30, 2014

Becky, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We work hard to ensure we are providing a great experience for our customers and we are elated to see that you are happy with your purchase. We look forward to seeing you again soon and welcome you to our All Star family!

Great service

by from Maringouin,Louisiana |

My sales person was Eraina Johnson, she was very friendly and polite. She is a very hard worker and gets the job done.

September 23, 2014

Thanks for the rating Laura! We are thrilled that you had a positive experience, the entire All Star Kia of Baton Rouge team appreciates your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Great Service

by from Denham Springs, LA |

Everyone was great. The experince was a good one for the entire family. We all made the choice together.

September 18, 2014

We are very happy to hear that you had a positive experience and thank you for coming in. Welcome to our All Star Family, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Awesome !!

by from walker la |

Had the best car purchase experience ever..... and I've had quite a few. lol Would definitely recommend All Star Kia !

September 19, 2014

Becky, thank you for taking the time to write this kind review. We work hard to ensure we provide the best experience to our customers and are thrilled you had a very good one. Welcome to our All Star family, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Repair Service

by from Baton Rouge |

Thank you Mandie for all that you do. You've help me for 3 years since I've had my car. I'm always satisfied with the outcome. I would like to thank the guy who washed and cleaned the inside of the vehicle as well. Excellent job!

September 10, 2014

Thanks for the rating! We are thrilled that you had a positive experience, Mandi and the entire All Star Kia team appreciates your feedback. We look forward to a lasting relationship with you, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

love this place

by from independence,la |

we recently bought a new kia sorrento and we love it. we had a great experience here. the salesman was very nice and help us pick out our new vehicle. he knew alot about the vehicle and answered our questions when we had them.

September 10, 2014

Kayla, thank you for taking the time to write this review! We work hard to ensure our customers have the best experience and we are thrilled your process was smooth and easy. Thanks for being a great customer and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Great car buying experience!

by from Denham Springs, LA |

I had a great car buying experience! I LOVE my new Kia Sorento! Scott was a great person to do business with as well as anyone else we came in contact with! Would definitely return and recommend them to my family and friends!

August 28, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We work tirelessly to ensure our customers receive the best experience possible and are very happy to see yours was satisfactory! Welcome to our All Star Family, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kia Service

by from Livingston Louisiana |

Mandy at the service dept on Seigan Lane is Totally Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 25, 2014

Our goal is to provide top-notch service so we appreciate your kind words about your experience. Mandi, along with the entire All Star Kia team would like to thank you for coming in and we hope to see you again in the near future.

All I can say is Wow

by from Belle Rose, La. |

My experience with All Star Kia of Baton Rouge is one I will never forget. From the time I walked onto the showroom floor and met my sales consultant Matthew Morris and the business manager Thomas Moore they were both AWESOME. They answered all questions I had about my purchase and they put me at ease I know I got the best possible deal. I love my Kia Forte ex. Thanks again guys keep up the great Job. I would return to All Star Kia in a heart beat to make another purchase when the time comes.

August 16, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We work hard to ensure we are providing a great experience for our customers and we are elated to see that you are happy with your purchase. We look forward to seeing you again soon and welcome you to our All Star family!

I will return!

by from Denham Springs, Louisiana |

I am a Hospice worker and do a lot of traveling. So, when it came time to get a new car I looked into Kia. I filled out their online application. And then went in. My credit wasn't all bad but not the best in the world. Both the salesman and finance department were patient with me, (had to wait for a cosigner). They explained everything in full and answered all questions. Not to mention I was upside down on my trade in. They worked out all the gaps and I drove off the same day in my 2014 Optima! Great job guys.

August 4, 2014

We love hearing about customers that have a great experience at All Star Kia, and we are glad you are one of them! Thank you for choosing our dealership and welcome to our All Star Family.

All stars

by from Prairieville |

Kerry and his crew are first class when it comes to servicing all my vehicles. I know I'm in good hands when I bring my vehicles for repair. Thanks for all you do!

August 3, 2014

Wow, thanks for the kind words! Kerry and his service team work hard to ensure they provide the best experience to our customers and we are thrilled you have had very good experiences. Eric, thank you for taking the time to write this kind review.