Basil Resale South

Used 877-787-3023

Just Great Deals!

Not exactly thrilled

by from Buffalo NY |

Thought these people were professionals but proved wrong. Noticed some paint issues on a used vehicle I was interested in. Told me they would "take care of it". Guess that meant slapping on touch up paint over a deep paint scratch that should've been repainted. Too bad. They lost another customer.

Best car buying experience ever

by from West Seneca, NY |

This was one of the easiest experiences I have ever had. I walked in to the dealership and was immediately greeted by a very friendly man. He introduced himself as R.J. Jones and he wanted to know how he could help us. I told him the specific car I wanted that I had seen online. He informed me that it had just sold the night before. He reassured me that he could get me into the car I wanted. He immediately went to work looking for the right car for me. We found that car within mins. We talked about price range and where I wanted to be with my payment. Within 20mins I had the car I wanted with the payment I wanted. I couldn't have been happier. R.J. listened to me and got me exactly what I wanted. We set up a time to come and pick up the car 2 day later. I walked in signed my paperwork and was out the door in my new car all within 30 mins. I was so happy with the service that R.J. provided me. I could not have asked for a better car buying experience. He made it seem like a walk in the park. I would recommend R.J. and Basil Resale South to anyone looking to buy a new car.

A pleasant and efficient used car purchase

by from Orchard Park NY |

I purchased a 2007 Escape in September of 2013. I do not have a lot of time for games, so I had a reasonable offer in mind for the vehicle that they had listed online. It took less than 2 hours of my time over 2 days from the time that I entered the dealership, took the vehicle for a test drive by myself, and signed the papers. If you know what you want and you are paying cash, the dealership can really move automobiles.

What a nice guy !

by from East Aurora, NY |

RJ was very friendly, and patient with us. We wanted to purchase a vehicle for our daughter, we looked at several vehicles and test drove the Volvo we bought. He explained everything to us and also made our daughter very comfortable with her new car. Very professional and friendly but not pushy... Thanks RJ, Oh and Katie loves her car... I'm sure we will be seeing you again when we are ready for another car

salesman

by from Buffalo, NY |

Rj has done a dynamic job helping me with my car. Sale and Service.

Great buying experience...friendly salesman

by from Portville, NY |

Fair deal, pleasant experience, and he didn't keep us waiting forever! Would absolutely recommend R J Jones.

Great service

by from Warren |

They were wonderful to work with, Bob was my salesman he was honest, polite,and not at all pushy. I purchased my 2010 Dodge Caravan from them and it was a very pleasant experience.

Experience buying a used car.

by from Angola, N.Y. |

The dealer took the time to work with you. Excellent service, explained everything you asked about. If they weren't sure they checked it out. When I picked up car they went over paperwork with you and made sure you knew what was what.They were friendly not in a rush to get you out.