Waldorf VW Subaru Mazda

2282 Crain Hwy, Waldorf, MD 20601

New 877-289-7084
Used 877-438-9538
Service 888-717-2618

Southern Maryland's Best and Biggest VW & Subaru selection!

Great!

by from Waldorf, MD |

We just bought our new Subaru at the Waldorf Dealership and had an excellent experience. Our salesman was always very honest and NOT misleading in anyway. I even went in a few months earlier knowing I wasn't ready to buy and he still showed me around to several different cars. The manager was always making sure we were being helped and answering any questions we had. I have taken our Subaru Legacy in for service a couple of times and have always been happy with the time it took for service. The waiting area is clean and cozy. They are also very honest about the importance of when things need to be done with your car, not overselling or over-pushing.

Great experience

by from Dowell, MD |

I just purchased a new Mazda3 here and from the no hassle initial inquiry through to the delivery of the vehicle my experience with Waldorf Mazda was great. Everyone was responsive, informative and not into pressure selling. Guy Brown, Zachary Sullivan and Doris Christiani have all been pleasant to work with and very professional. My only criticism is that the facilities are cramped but they are making the best of it.

Recommended

by from Westminster, Cal |

Chris VanderBosch gets very high rating from me. I started my search for my daughter's first new car nationally, but needed a dealer who sold Cal smog legal cars. Chris was timely on all correspondence, provided all details asked for and had everything waiting for us when we arrived from Cal. Needless to say such a long trip could have gone horribly wrong with a dishonest dealership. I threw one wrench into the mix as when I arrived I wanted my daughter to be the sole purchaser (she was preapproved by Chris with a very high credit rating) and this caused a slight hiccup in the business managers office. But without too much inconvenience they rectified through Mazda credit the original terms of the deal and we were on our way very satisfied. My sons want a Subaru and I would not hesitate to return to Waldorf. Pete

great price, no games

by from Reston, VA |

When I started shopping for a Mazda, I emailed every dealer within 75 miles asking for a quote. Some played games: "come in and see me", "call me", "tell me what other offers you have" - I dropped these immediately. Of the dealers who gave direct quotes, three were timely in responding, paid attention to what I said I was looking for in my email, gave direct breakdowns of their pricing, and were aggressive in offering competitive prices to make the sale. Waldorf was one of these. My actual purchase came down to who had the color I wanted, but Waldorf was professional with no games and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to buy. They are serious about making sales and not just big commissions.

Not terribly impressed

by from Timonium, Md. |

The funny thing about Waldorf Subaru-VW was the email responses I was getting were they were interested in talking to me. I did not supply a proper phone number because I did not want to field a lot of calls at work or during my two-hour commute. Besides, email works just fine. Oh, and I admitted in the body of my original request the supplied phone number was phony (no pun intended). I asked if the Tiguan listed at their site was still available, and what was their on-the-street price. They offered no answers but somebody was anxious to talk to me. My shopping lasted less than two weeks. After being fed up with the Maryland VW dealers (for different reasons), I contacted Alexandria VW in Virginia. I got an immediate response from them and bought the car the very next day. The kicker is Alexandria and Waldorf share a Web site and the Tiguan each had listed was the very same one. They even shared the very same stock number. And that's not all. The final kicker was Waldorf contacted me after I bought the Tiguan (it was on the Alexandria lot the whole time), and finally quoted me a price -- more than $3,000 more than what I paid and we were already driving it.

Good feedback

by from Bowie,MD |

They were very receptive and got back to me very quickly. They not overbearing.

2009 Toureg

by from upper marlboro maryland |

Let me first say the service manager was the only employee that even attempted to provide service excellence. I purchased the certified vehicle in September 2011. During the first year the vehicle dropped $2K in value. Yes, $20K. However, this is not the bad news. Three of the first twelve months the vehicle sat at the dealership for various mechanical issues. The main issue was the check engine light that technicians and engineers could not correct. Yes on and off this went on for close to three months. The owner decided the best way to assist me would be to purchase another vehicle taking my payment from $500.00 per month to over $1,000.00 per month. I explained this was an offer I could and would not entertain. The sales rep Jerry advised me I was being unreasonable. This was not the end of my problems. In April 2013 eighteen months after purchasing the certified vehicle I was traveling 400 miles away fro home in a rural part of South Carolina and the catalyct converter simply fell out of the vehicle. I contacted the dealer and sent pictures of the disaster. Well, while I was not surprised I was irritated that the dealers suggestion was to pay for the service and send them a bill. Unfortunately, I had to pay $250.00 to have the vehicle towed to the nearest VW dealer in Fayetteville North Carolina. Fortunately, the extended warranty covered the repair. However, I was still out of pocket for the towing and an extended stay in the Carolinas I was not prepared for. There is absolutely no way I will ever do business with tis dealer or refer another to them. It is my objective to take all measures necessary to bring attention to this organization that provides inferior service as well as may be border line dishonest. The carfax report I received indicated all bulbs had recently been replaced. However, during the first three months of owning the vehicle I had six bulbs that had to be replaced. These were not six different bulbs. They were the same two bulbs that were replaced over and over. While the BBB is pretty much a complete waste of time it is my intention to file a complaint with them as well as the consumer protection agency.

great customer service, tara so helpfull,

by from waldorf,md |

there customer sevice are excellent i like presentation of car moder,explanation of car future,no long waitng overall i satisfy with facility and custome service.

No pressure salesman and quick buying process

by from Richmond, VA |

We bought a used Honda Pilot from this dealer about 2 weeks ago. I saw it online and talked back and forth with Chris Vanderbosch via email several times before driving 2 hours to see it. He answered all my questions and was not your typical pressuring salesman. The buying process was relatively quick. It was one of the least stressful times we have had with a salesman and dealership. We recommend Chris.

Waldorf VW Subaru Mazda responded to this review

November 11, 2012

It was a pleasure assisting you with you purchase. Here at Waldorf VW/Subaru, we strive to give excellent customer service and a great value to our customers. Please keep us in mind for your next purchase. Thank you and I hope you have a great day

Great Customer Service

by from Fort Washington, MD |

I recently went here to get my 2009 VW Passat tires rotated and an oil change. The customer service was great! David Bell was my service advisor and he made me feel very well taken care of. I wasn't in there for too long, and they did a great job repairing my car. The Service Cashier was such a sweetheart(she has such beautiful hair); I had a smile on my face the whole time I was talking with her. I would recommend anyone who owns a Volkswagen to get their car serviced here... I will be coming back every time. Thank You :)

Can't Go Wrong

by from Colton's Point |

Yesterday I purchased my third VW from this dealer and cannot say enough about how this dealer goes above and beyond to make you feel good about buying a car. No dealership is perfect but this one is pretty close. From intial contact to finance, we were happy with the service, fairness, and transparency. I'm sure we will return for our forth VW in the future. Lastly, we love our 2013 Passat TDI.