Eurocars Plus

Eurocars Plus

538 Poquonnock Rd, Groton, CT 06340

Used 888-687-7716

Great place to buy a car

by from Groton |

Mark and Susan are great! Mark is not pushy at all and is very knowledgeable. You just tell him what you want to spend and he shows your options or offers to find what you are looking for. They did more than we could have asked getting our car ready for delivery. The car looks and runs better than we had hoped. Mark takes great pride in how the car looks when he hands over the keys to you! Susan was great going through the paperwork with us. Our next purchase of a used vehicle will be through Euro Cars Plus. The experience couldn't have been better!

August 13, 2014

Thank You Ian. Enjoy!!

The Best in South Eastern Ct.

by from Groton, Ct. |

I have bought 4 Volvo's from Mark, and I can say without a doubt that he is the best person I have ever had to deal with when buying a car. Their service is timely and unmatched by no other. I know all the mechanics personally and they are professional to the core. I can swing by with a light bulb out or need my windshield wiper fluid filled and they are prompt and I don't even need an appointment. Susan, the manager of the office is so knowledgeable and helpful and does everything she can to make your time away from your car smooth running...LOVe, LOVe this place...it gets an A+ in my book. Lori Hesch.

May 13, 2014

Thank You Lori!

Eurocars Plus is the place to buy a used Volvo!!!!

by from East Lyme, CT |

Mark and his entire staff at Eurocars Plus are the exception to the usual car buying experience. The pre-owned Volvo's Mark offers are of the highest quality standards both cosmetically and mechanically. Each car is meticulously inspected and with Eurocars Plus highly qualified and experienced technicians there is no doubt that each vehicle is the absolute best it can be. When we purchased our Volvo, Mark took the time to answer every one of our questions and explain every step of the process to us. From selecting the right model to the preparation and delivery was a wonderful experience. Follow-up service was smooth and quick. When you spend the time to talk with the customers as Mark did with us you will see this is a business that knows it's Volvo's top to bottom. We trust Eurocars Plus for buying a pre-owned Volvo and will return for any service needs. If you need any further indication of how well respected Eurocars Plus is...the next time you see a Volvo on the road chances are you will see a Eurocars Plus sticker or license plate frame on the back. Check this place out.....you won't be sorry!!!

May 9, 2014

Thank You Arlene!

Never getting service done here again

by from Groton, CT |

We used the service department a couple of times. The customer service was average at best. The real downfall is the quality of work is lacking. One time they "forgot" to do the service we had paid for, so we ended up having to bring it back and wait for them to actually do it. Another time immediately after service there, our car started to vibrate... come to find out through a reputable dealership that now ALL FOUR of our wheels are bend. I don't trust Eurocars and will never bring a car there again.

May 1, 2014

Wheels don't get bent during auto service.. They are bent from potholes curbs, ect. 100% guarantee not a single, let alone FOUR wheels were bent in our care. Would gladly welcome the opportunity to challenge this accusation. Thank You.

Best Used Volvo Dealer on the East Coast

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I purchased a 2008 Volvo XC90 from Eurocars Plus 2 months ago after shopping the car for 3 months and visiting more than 10 dealerships. Mark and his staff are all extremely friendly, helpful and knowledgable. Mark immediately put me at ease - this is NOT a hard sell dealership. While there during two visits, I met 4 customers wbuying her fifth Volvo from Mark! I too plan on buying my future Volvos from him. Mark selects only the best used Volvo inventory; cars that have clean service records that are usually one owner vehicles with no accidents. He and his staff then meticulously go over the cars to ensure that everything on the car is in excellent working order. Pricing is fair and competitive as is the used car warranty offered by Eurocars Plus. Eurocars Plus also services the Volvos they sell and customers who were having their cars serviced told me that Eurocar's service was better than the dealers and less expensive. In short, I was extremely satisfied with my buying experience at Eurocars Plus and highly recommend them.

May 1, 2014