Smith Haven Mazda Mitsubishi

827 Jericho Turnpike, St James, NY 11780

New 866-954-5775
Used 877-208-6425
Service 888-208-0139

"Everyones Savin At Smithhaven"

Honest people & a new car

by from Westhampton, NY |

When I walked in I was greated with open arms and directed to Joe Collocola. I went in with a mindset that I wanted one car and one car only which was the mazda 6 grand touring in meteor gray. Joe was very respectful of what I could afford and didn't just pressure me to buy a car that I would be stuggling with in the long run, like other dealerships that I've been to. He recommended the Mazda 6 touring in meteor gray that they had on the lot and with no hesitation he pulled it up front for me to look at. Every single staff member had nothing but smiles on their faces and loads of energy which made the environment much more comfortable rather than stressful. After keeping in contact with Joe I purchased the vehicle within a week and couldn't be any happier.

February 17, 2014

I'm glad to hear that Joe and our staff at Smith Haven Mazda allowed you to have a pleasant car buying experience. Enjoy your new Mazda 6! We look forward to working with you in the near future. Bill Ballan General Manager

Great service. Very friendly.

by from Long Island, NY |

not pushy at all! Nick attended my husband and I, and was very professional. Then we talked to Joe who was comical in a nice way. We liked going there so much, we told our son and daughter in law to go there, and they too bought a car from you guys. ---A pleased family, John and Agnes.c

September 1, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Nick.Welcome to our Smith Haven family !

Great service

by from St. James, NY |

Very polite staff. Helpful staff. Well informed staff. Clear explanations on what your car will undergo. Very welcoming and fast service. A pleasant waiting room with free coffee. Affordable prices. 100% Client satisfaction.

August 28, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our Service Department. We strife to make sure that our customers all receive a fast and friendly service experience.

Great People

by from East Northport, NY |

There isn't much to tell, I went in, dropped off my car and got the call that it was ready pretty quickly, within an hour. The people that I dealt with were very friendly and personable

August 26, 2015

We are happy that we were able to service your vehicle quickly. Thank you for using Smith Haven for your repairs. Enjoy the rest of the Summer .

Great service.

by from Smithtown, NY |

I liked how my salesman Rob Panzica really took the time out to explain the safety features of the car.

August 20, 2015

Nicole, Thanks for sharing your experience. Rob likes to take his time with customers to ensure they know all the features on their new vehicle. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to let us know. Enjoy your new vehicle !

Great Service

by from Smithtown, NY |

Wilson Chung actually met us in the lot as we drove in, knew we had an appt and knew our names. He walked us into the office and took care of all the paperwork. Others in the office were also overly friendly to us and our little yorkie. Not having to wait for someone to take care of us was totally unexpected and made for a good experience.

August 20, 2015

David , We aim to please at Smith Haven ! We are so glad that Wilson along with the rest of our staff were able to accommodate you and your yorkie. Enjoy whats left of the Summer !

Professional and efficient staff.

by from Yaphank, NY |

The experience was quick and efficient. The salesman was able to provide me with a vehicle in my price range and I drove out of the dealership the same day.

August 10, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review us online. We are so happy that you had a pleasant buying experience ! Enjoy your new car!

Amazing

by from Smithtown ny |

I feel very important when I'm in the presence of the smithhaven team. I know I'm in great hands, and that my car is being serviced by the best

July 31, 2015

We value you as a customer and are glad our Service Team delivered you a stellar experience. Thank you for being a loyal customer. Have a great Summer.

they made on time

by from smithtown, NY |

they made on time, very courtesy attention, and remember me my appointment for next time, they explain to me what is the benefit the lease option.

July 24, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We respect your time and are glad we were able to deliver in a timely fashion. See you at your next service appointment.

Quick and painless

by from Smith Haven Mazda |

I liked how they got right to the point. We didn't have hours to sit and wait, and although we ended up going home for a short period (we had our 4 month old son with us), the process was pretty quick and painless. Also, although we agreed on a certain price, by the time everything was done, we are paying almost $30 less per month. This is a great help! The guys here really seem to care which is rare.

July 27, 2015

We value your time and are so glad we were able to make your buying process a swift one. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Enjoy your new vehicle !

Excellent Car Leasing Experience

by from Saint James, NY |

Ben (the sales representative) was tremendously helpful. He explained all of my possibilities for a CX-5 and had all of the knowledge necessary to assist me with the features in the car.

July 18, 2015

We thank you for purchasing your new CX-5 from Smith Haven. We are pleased that Ben explained all the features of CX-5 and had the honor of earning your trust and business. Please let us know if you have an other questions. Enjoy your new Mazda !