Marion Toyota

3300 West DeYoung St, Marion, IL 62959

New 877-796-5580
Used 866-468-4061
Service 877-829-9690

Marion Toyota is Home to Market Based Pricing. A Better Place, A Better Way to Buy a Vehicle.

Great customer service

by from Marion, IL |

We rented a car in July and just wanted to write a review about their great customer service. They were very helpful, friendly and professional. Then to top it off, the price of the rental with the weekend special was so reasonable. Overall, a really good experience!!!

Very good, comfortable experience

by from St Louis, MO |

After researching the various models, I was looking for some very specific features in a Toyota Tundra. Marion Toyota happened to have the model I was looking for with the amenities I required. Randy was very helpful and attentive to my needs and circumstances. Financing approval was taken care of via phone and email and once a price was agreed upon they removed the truck from the lot with a small deposit. Upon arrival at the dealership we were attended to without delay and processing the paperwork took little time, we were there less than an hour which is a huge improvement over my last 3 car purchase experiences with another dealer. These were important factors for me as we had to drive an hour to pick up the vehicle. Very reasonably priced and service was excellent.

Great experience with Toyota

by from Marion IL |

Great experience with Robin at Marion Illinois Toyota. Everyone else we dealt with was also very professional and helpful in every way. Robin especially made the process comfortable, speedy, and very professional as well. We appreciated her and the others very much. Thanks, Robin and Marion, Illinois Toyota.

Great Experience

by from Carbondale, Illinois |

Great experience working with Randy Johnson. Completed 99% of the car purchase by email. Mr Johnson was knowledgeable, answered all questions and was clearly committed to ensuring that I had a positive experience. I would recommend Marion Toyota and Mr. Johnson to anyone looking for a stress free experience.

Great ovewrall experience

by from Cape Girardeau, MO |

Kevin did a fantastic job. He was very upfront and honest in all of our dealing. Most of the deal was done on the phone and through email/text. When we picked up the car, he was very thorough and had most of the paperwork ready for us so we didn't waste a lot of time waiting.

Great all-around experience!

by from Effingham, IL |

We were impressed, first of all with the cleanliness of the facility. Our dealings with Kevin were enjoyable. We felt that we got a good deal. We had to make a return trip to get a few things done and that went very smoothly. We would buy a car from Marion Toyota again. If you go to this dealership be sure and try some of the free chocolate chip cookies!

2014 Four Runner

by from Paducah, KY |

I had shopped for months for an SUV before settling on a Toyota Four Runner. Marion Toyota hit the mark on selection and price. Michelle Bean was very easy to deal with, very helpful during the process. Well worth the drive of a few extra miles.

Great service and selection

by from marion, il |

Great selection and overall great buying process. Recommend to anyone looking for a new or used toyota.

Would Recommend

by from Carbondale IL |

I recently bought a new 2014 Toyota Tacoma after trading in my 2009 Tacoma. This is my third purchase from Marion Toyota. Unfortunately they could not find a truck in the color that I wanted (a silver- gray) . I did settle for the color white so you should be aware that the gray color must be very hard to find with the Tacoma. I would refer and do refer anyone to try Marion Toyota for a new or used vehicle purchase.

Great experience!

by from Carbondale, IL |

We bought a 2014 Sienna. Michelle is our saleperson. She did a wonderful job! We love our new minivan! The next time we need a vehicle we will return to Marion Toyota.