S Motors

605 S Harbor Blvd, Fullerton, CA 92832

Used 888-774-1068

We are a NO HAGGLE dealer

As good as it gets

by from los angeles california |

got a 530i a few days ago! Only one word about customer service : superb! the whole process was very smooth and quick! Shawn is a very kind and friendly person, i had such a great time at the dealership with Shawn that i did not want to leave it! The car i got is stunning, runs great! Had a little issue which Shawn kindly promised he will fix at no charge for me. This dealership is as good as it can possibly be. Very happy with my car and my buying experience. I wish both the dealership and its owner only the best! thank you Shawn!

BAD BAD DEALER BE CAREFULL!!!!

by from Anaheim |

BE CATEFULL GUY LIES JUST DONT BUT AT S MOTORS!!!!!!!

Do NOT buy a car from S Auto

by from Anaheim, CA |

I only had my car less than 2 weeks before it broke down. It cost be $780 to fix it. A week later it started over heating as watered pour from underneath the car. I contacted S Motors and basically was told it wasn't their problem. I could take the car to them to check it out but it would cost me to fix it. I haven't even made my first payment yet. I have a good mind to call the finance company and let them know what kind of dealership S motors is! DO NOT buy from S motors or I'll be saying, "I told you so!"

Awesome Dealer! Awesome Customer service!!!!!

by from San Fernando Valley, CA |

I searched and searched for a specific car. finally found it here at Smotors, an Mr2 Spyder. t was in great condition with a new convertible top and fresh performance tires. purchased directly from Sean, and he was a no presser salesman. his is a dependable used car dealer. had one minor issue with my purchased vehicle, and it was corrected without question or any cost to me. And because I had to drive my car back to him from where I reside, he included a full tank of gas, which these days truly means a lot. is support did not stop there. hen the finance company called me numerous times to request a copy of a picture Id, that I was waiting for in the mail from the DMV, he immediately called them to explain the situation. couldn't be more impressed with this dealer's customer service. e advertises a no hassle price, if you want to haggle then pick another dealer, but I promise you won't find a better used car dealer in the OC or the LA county area. hank you Sean. rom James and Cendie . With the gorgeous red MR 2 spyder

Good customer service not so good sale

by from long beach, Ca |

The sales men were very friendly and it was a good experience however, we were told they did oil changes and repairs on all th cars on the lot. We took bought the car and the next day, the oil light came on and ended up paying $100 for an oil change. The car didnt have mats, manual, and had a few scratches that we were supposed to recieve polish to cover them which we havent gotten yet. Its been a month. I am really disappointed because they have nice cars on their lot at reasonible prices. They also dont take checks, just cash or money orders.

Great dealer,great service!

by from Huntington Beach, CA |

easy transaction,was in and out within half hour,no hagle dealer. got a graet deal and S motors has very clean,low milege vehicles! thank you Shawn!