Sewell Infiniti Dallas

7110 Lemmon Ave, Dallas, TX 75209

New 888-217-0228
Used 888-551-6499
Service 888-480-6042

Obsessed with service since 1911.

SEWELL CUSTOMER FOR LIFE!

by from Dallas, Texas |

I have bought 2 cars now from Sewell Infiniti and would recommend anyone to go to Sewell. I previously had a G35 and most recently purchased a JX 35. I fell in love with it as soon as I sat in the drivers seat! Brooke Wiley was my sales rep and made the entire buying process easy. She was very knowledgeable and not pushy in the least bit. I was in and out in no time! The customer service is hands down the best!

April 17, 2013

We can't wait to see you again, Sarah! Thank you for choosing Sewell.

Great Service from sales staff

by from Dallas, TX |

Very good experience from knowledgeble sales staff. Andre was a pleasure to dealwith as well as Russell and the general Sales manager.

Not recommended

by from Dallas, tx |

I'm unsatisfied with the used car based on my experience today. The used car manager is arrogant and not trying to work things out. More importantly, he treat me like I know nothing about the car, he tried to sell me The used car at higher price than new car's, I felt offended by such "smart" trick. Never buy from them.

January 15, 2014

Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us as your feedback is very important to us, and I apologize that your interactions were not up to the standards of service we strive to provide to all our guests. I would like an opportunity to speak to you, and find out more about your recent visit. Could you please call me at your convenience? Andrew Melton Pre-Owned Sales Manager 214-366-7044

Infiniti G35 Sedan

by from Duncanville, Texas |

This will be the 2nd time that I have purchased an Infiniti brand vehicle from the Sewell Dealership. In both times it has been a positive experience This time my sales person, Paul Kim, was very professional, knowledgeable and helpful with my questions. Although he obviously wanted me to buy from him, I did not feel pressured. Most importantly, I had confidence in the Sewell product because the vehicle has undergone pre-sale maintenance service and comes with 30 day warranty. I will buy from Paul Kim again and will recommend him to my friends and relatives to experience the Sewell quality and difference. Thanks Paul.

Never will I purchase from Sewell Infiniti again

by from Memphis,Tennessee |

Sold me an Xf that had 2 bent rims and a bad window motor after 2 weeks of having it the check engine light comes on I took the car to the Jaguar dealer and the extended warranty they sold me didn't cover anything I was forced to pay $1600 + tax to fix all the needed repairs on the vehicle and Sewell sent me a check for $136.00 my lien holder still has not received the tittle from the dmv which I called the dmv and according to them they have not received anything from Sewell Infiniti so I called my salesman to sell the car back to Sewell they can't buy it from me without the tittle but you can sale it to me without the tittle very unprofessional I am going to contact Mr.Carl Sewell regarding this because at this point I have no interest in the vehicle or doing business with this company so out of town customers stay away I wish someone had told me prior to my purchase.

October 22, 2013

Corey H., thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience. I apologize if you didn't receive the level of service that we are dedicated to providing, but hope that we can take care of this situation for you. Please give me a call at 214-366-7044 so that we can work towards a resolution. Again, thank you for bringing this to our attention, as your complete satisfaction is very important. Sincerely, Andrew Melton Sales Manager

Sewell Infinity and Red Boswell are winners

by from Sulphur Springs, Tx |

We recently bought an Infinty JX 35. This car made the top five on our list that we wanted to go check out. Having bought twice from Sewell Lexus, our expectations were pretty high. Red Boswell was the first person we talked with on the phone. He listened and answered all our initial questions. He was just as professional, patient and helpful in person. Not only are Sewell Infinity and Red Boswell winners, we feel we were the real winners for having such a fine sales consultant. Oh yes, it was good to see a fellow "dawg" Andrew Melton again back in the office. We had known Andrew from Sewell Lexus.

Red Boswell & Sewell Infiniti are the BEST!

by from Allen, TX |

Car shopping is not my idea of fun - I LOATHE IT ...until now. Red Boswell and the other great people at Sewell Infiniti of Dallas were so friendly, professional and respectful. At no time did I feel uncomfortable or pressured. Although my time is very valuable, I also want to make certain I am getting the absolute best deal possible. Fortunately my friend bought a new Infiniti JX35 before me and, as she stated: "shopped the planet for the best price" so after getting familiar with her's I decided my family would get one just like it but in a different color. She lives up north in Frisco (I'm in Allen) and she ended up buying from Sewell so that is where I thought I would start my shopping. She recommended Mr Boswell (and gave me his personal cell phone) so I called and asked for him but didn't tell him about her - just that i wanted a good deal on a particular JX35. He very quickly gave me the same terrific price she got!!! Love it. The whole process was terrific - no surprises or disappointments. Red spent all the time I needed going over all the cool features on our JX and continues to stay in touch to make sure we're comfortable with it. We wanted to take it home before they had time to tint the windows so Red came to our house later that week and left me a loaner car while they detailed and tinted it. This is just one of the way they showed they care. I appreciate their respect for my time. Kudos also to Jacey in Sewell's Business / Finance office. I wasn't familiar with Sewell's free pick up and delivery service or Infiniti's Maintenance Warranty. She and Red both were helpful explaining the lease details where I could understand them. Never thought I'd brag on a car dealership or salesperson but Red and Sewell are outstanding. They will take good care of you AND give you the best deal. Love my JX too!

Love Sewell and Love my new JX!

by from Dallas, TX |

I have only bought one other car in Dallas (not from Sewell) and I will never buy from another dealership again! The customer service and knowledge we received were top notch and everyone we encountered was a pleasure to work with. We initially walked in without an appointment and were immediately handled with great care. Our sales rep, Brooke Wiley, answered all of our questions sufficiently, without being pushy or aggressive. She was the consummate professional and really took our needs into account when determining the best options for us. I was also blown away by the built-in service packages and service convenience options the dealership offers! As soon-to-be parents upgrading to an SUV, we felt completely comfortable and confident in our choice to buy from Sewell and I know they will be taking care of me and my car for a long time to come.

Harvey Zimmermann, Dallas, Texas

by from Dallas, Texas |

As in the past the buying experience was excellent. Red Boswell, the sale rep. from agreeing a price to delivery in a timely/professional manner. The experience for me was very positive and the M56 is in all ways everything I expected. I would say that it was not necessarily a buying experience but building a long term relationship. Thanks Harvey Zimmermann

Great Experience with Sewell

by from Allen, TX |

This is our second purchase from Sewell. Their customer service is top notch, and our salesperson, Red, was great to work with.

Best of the best!!

by from Lewisville, tx |

Couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience! Our salesman, Red Boswell, was accommodating, responsiive and knowledgable about the SUVs I inquired about. The staff was friendly - when we brought our kids in one time, they offered them drinks and treats, so that won the kids over! It's the little things like that that make the experience. Red made himself available for questions and sat with me as I decided what I really wanted in the JX, His priority was getting me the car I wanted and it showed. Excellent! I've had the car about a month and Red has contacted me to see if I have questions about anything. I know when I'm in the market for a new car again, I will head his way. The JX has been a dream. I was set on a Lexus RX, but the minute I saw the JX and test drove my mind changed. Awesome car, awesome dealership and couldn't have asked for a better salesman or buying process - including goingthrough financing the car and working with Katie on that. Thank you, Sewell!