Sewell Infiniti Dallas

7110 Lemmon Ave, Dallas, TX 75209

New 888-217-0228
Used 888-551-6499
Service 888-480-6042

Obsessed with service since 1911.

Best of the best!!

by from Lewisville, tx |

Couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience! Our salesman, Red Boswell, was accommodating, responsiive and knowledgable about the SUVs I inquired about. The staff was friendly - when we brought our kids in one time, they offered them drinks and treats, so that won the kids over! It's the little things like that that make the experience. Red made himself available for questions and sat with me as I decided what I really wanted in the JX, His priority was getting me the car I wanted and it showed. Excellent! I've had the car about a month and Red has contacted me to see if I have questions about anything. I know when I'm in the market for a new car again, I will head his way. The JX has been a dream. I was set on a Lexus RX, but the minute I saw the JX and test drove my mind changed. Awesome car, awesome dealership and couldn't have asked for a better salesman or buying process - including goingthrough financing the car and working with Katie on that. Thank you, Sewell!

Loving the JX!

by from Dallas, TX |

Loving my new Lexus JX, highly recommend! Also recommend sales agent "Red" Boswell, he is very helpful and knowledgable...was a smooth transaction.

Fantastic Buying Experience!

by from Lewisville, TX |

I see why everyone raves about Sewell...my recent car purchase has been my best car buying experience ever! Sewell Infiniti has outstanding customer service and Red Boswell was awesome to work with! It was a very easy and enjoyable process and completely pressure free. :-)

jwreview

by from dallas, tx |

Worked out a fair deal quickly, Red was instrumental in getting this done via responsiveness and flexibility

Best yet

by from Fort Worth, TX |

My brother-in-law has recommended Sewell for years thanks to the customer service and nice family-friendly maintenance facilities. He says the kids like going with him for oil changes since everyone is so nice and they are always offered cookies. I'm glad I took his advice. I can now highly recommend Matt "Red" Boswell as a salesman at Infiniti for making this my best car buying experience yet. He's knowledgeable and friendly, and he helped me get exactly what I wanted.

Great salesmen Red

by from Euless Tx |

I Have been doing business with another Infinit dealer for years. It was time for new car. I contacted my past dealer and asked for a quote on a new car. ( this would have been my 4th Infiniti with this dealer) and asked for his best price upfront knowing that it would be my 4th car and all of the service I have done there for 10 years. (all service) he gave me a fair price. I work close to Sewell and have heard good things about them so I got in contact with Red and he gave me a better price upfront without even knowing the price I had from the other dealer. No games. I have serviced the car 2 times since and the service has been flawless. Thanks Red!

Sewell is the place

by from Dallas, TX |

Bought new FX37 from Red at Sewell and am most satisfied. I whoelhardly reccomend buying from them.

Wonderful buying experience!

by from Dallas, TX |

The people working at Sewell are friendly and explain you every aspect that you want to know about the car. Red Boswell helped me with the process of buying and this being my first purchase of a new car - I was amazed at the attention I got through out the process. He helped me through the paper work and also got me a pretty good deal for my old car trade-in. The best part of "Sewell" customer service really comes after the buying process - it has been 7months since I bought my car and I still get calls checking on my car and the services that might be due. I would definitely recommend this dealership if you are looking to buy a new car.

Great Salesman - Matthew Red Boswell

by from Garland, Texas |

I am proud to state that I have purchased 3 FX 35's. The last 2 from Sewell. By far, my last salesman Red Boswell, was the best salesman I have worked with. Honestly, I was very pleased with the FX I was currently driving. But due to the patience he displayed and the professionalism he displayed, I purchased new one, and I have no regrets. If I decide to buy my 4th FX, I will make sure I deal with him! Sewell knew what they were doing when they hired him. LOL!

Great Buying Experience with Red at Sewell

by from Carrollton, TX |

I recently had a great experience purchasing a G37 from Red Boswell at Sewell Infinity. Their very professional and knowledgeable team helped make it a smooth, stress free process with very competitive pricing.