Sewell Infiniti Dallas

7110 Lemmon Ave, Dallas, TX 75209

New 888-217-0228
Used 888-551-6499
Service 888-480-6042

Obsessed with service since 1911.

totally recommend

by from argyle,tx |

Red was an awesome sales consultant. He made the proces easy and painless. This is the 2nd car I have purchased from Sewell. I see no reason not to continue, or recommend them to others

Excellent Sales staff

by from Richardson, TX |

From the moment my wife and I stepped on to the lot at Sewell, Red Boswell was our guide. He showed us what our options were, helped us look at our choices, and went out of his way to help us thru the process. At Sewell, you never feel pressure, never feel rushed, and never feel like you didn't get what you wanted or asked for. Red was a pleasure to deal with from the beginning. I was on the road when he found the exact vehicle we wanted, and he made the entire process a breeze, so that once I came back into town, we simply went in and picked up the car. Go see Red at Sewell. You will be glad you did.

New QX

by from Dallas, TX |

Great team that included Red and Allison.

Great Salesman at Sewell Infiniti Dallas

by from Dallas, TX |

I recently decided to purchase a new car and went to Sewell Infiniti Dallas. Red Boswell was my sales person and he was outstanding. He listened to what I was interested in and did not pressure me in any way. He was very patient with me showing me all of the technology of the car. He told me anytime I was not sure how to use one of the devices to stop by and he would go over them again. I took him up on his offer. The buying process went very smoothly and drove off the dealership in my new G37 in record time. I would highly recommend Red Boswell if you are thinking of purchasing an Infiniti.

Sewell Infiniti of Dallas Goes the Extra Mile

by from Dallas, Texas |

I recently purchased an Infiniti at Sewell Infiniti of Dallas, and the experience was great, particularly from the customer service angle. They made it easy to look at a variety of different types of cars in a variety of colors with a variety of packages, and the purchasing process also was quite easy. I appreciated how the salesperson (Red Boswell) seemed to really care and was great in orienting me to the car when I purchased it as well as following the purchase. I would definitely go back to Sewell for future purchases.

All around great experience

by from Dallas, TX |

I recently refreshed my lease from a coupe to a sedan. Red Boswell reached me at the right time and was able to take care of my upcoming need for a 4 door. He was courteous and found the vehicle I wanted within my budget. This is my 3rd Infiniti from Sewell and they continue to exceed my expectations, as well as Infiniti financial services. Thanks for a positive experience.

Love my car!

by from Dallas, TX |

Love my new JX. I traded a RX that I had enjoyed for 3 years, but the new JX has blown me away. I had forgotten what it was like to really "love" a car. Red Boswell was a pleasure to deal with and such a professional. I will recommend Sewell Infiniti and Red to anyone looking for a car. The JX is incredible.

Car Buying Experience

by from Arlington, TX |

From start to finish I had an amazing experience! D.D. Lee was simply top notch.

Absolutely Perfect!

by from Kansas City, MO |

Sewell was perfect. It doesn't get any better than this.

Quite possibly the best dealership in the USA...

by from Wichita Falls, TX |

This is my 2nd purchase from one of the Sewell family of dealerships. These folks have 'customer service' down to an art form. From the sales process through the finance process, the entire experience was a pleasure. If you want to experience something other than the 'typical' auto buying hassle, just drop by any place that has "Sewell" on the building!