Sewell Infiniti Dallas

7110 Lemmon Ave, Dallas, TX 75209

New 888-217-0228
Used 888-551-6499
Service 888-480-6042

Obsessed with service since 1911.

Sewell Infiniti of Dallas buyer

by from Plano Texas |

About a month ago I totaled my car and was in a desperate need of a vehicle. A good friend of mine referred me to Leann McCants at Sewell Infinti of Dallas. I then contacted Leann, I told her what I was looking for and right away she begin helping me with my quest to finding a vehicle to fit my needs. She emailed me link with all vehicles that had everything I was looking for. Then next day I went up to Sewell, and sat down with Leann and we test drove a truck I was interested in, after that I filled out the paper work, taking all about 20 minutes of my time. From there I was sent to a nice gentlemen in financing, John Lopez. He very nice was and great since of humor for some one working in financing. Again the paperwork was easy to fill out and took me all of 10 minutes. From there I met back up with Leann, she handed me the keys to my perfectly in great shape used truck and I headed home! I am 110 percent satisfied with my experience with Sewell Infiniti of Dallas, and I highly recommend anyone in search of a new or used vehicle to head straight up to Sewell Infiniti of Dallas!