Sam Galloway Mazda

(2.3) 3 Reviews

2320 COLONIAL BLVD, Fort Myers, FL 33907

I want to thank Sam Galloway Sales

by from Fort Myers FL |

I was extremely happy with the attention given to me by David Garcia. He was informative, listen to what I wanted. He made it possible for me to purchase the Miata MX-5 I wanted. Also the finance agent was able to meet all my requirements to secure the loan I wanted. I would highly recommend Sam Galloway Mazda to my friends.

scamers

by from fort myers fl. |

these people try any kind of trick to run up the prices on there vehicles. do not buy from these jack in the boxes ! because that where they should be! managers a clod ! he ran my price through the roof. once he found out i had credit!

Sam Galloway Mazda responded to this review

December 6, 2013

Dear Customer, I am sorry that you feel that way about our dealership. I would love to address the issues that you had while here but it is hard because I do not have any information to contact you and the explaination was vague. If you would please contact us and we will be more than willing to help you. We are a straight shooting and upfront dealership and do not play any games. -The Management Team-

not worth it

by from ft.myers fl. |

they overcharge you! i bought vehicles in the past from sam galloway . they hold you up & try to break you down. to buy most expensive vehicle. i run a pool business . i buy a lot of trucks. this dealership one of the worst. overcharge.