Koons Kia

Service 866-489-2431

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Best price around.

by from Stafford VA |

Best price around. I went there ready to buy a new 2015 Sorento, but they also showed me a certified pre-owned with only 6k miles on it and I end up getting that and saved over 7k. Best car buying experience I've ever had.

February 24, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to give your positive feedback and such kind words. We look forward to helping you with all your Automotive needs. Thank you , Koons KIA

Best Experience Hands down

by from Woodbridge VA |

I was in the market looking to trade in my vehicle in for something much more valuable and worth an investment. I was turned down from multiple dealerships but Lori took me in and worked magic. She was able to get me into a brand new 2015 Kia Optima and was able to secure a down payment to cover most of the negative equity without needing the cash in my possesion. When the terms were printed on paper I disliked the payments and had walked away from the deal. Lori still went out of her way the next day to work with the management on changing the terms that would fit my financial needs. I was amazed at the level and dedication she had even after I had walked away and given up. It was the best experience ever and they will work hard to see your wish through. You have no idea how much my family has been through with other dealers and their pure laziness to getting my trade's negative equity into the right car. Lori found a car with many rebates that the car was worth the exact value after I drove off the lot With my new car. Koons Kia, thank you so much for your great WOW prices and competitive sale values. You guys are completely genuine and loyal to your customers. I will be forever be back for my future car buying needs, even after I have left for my next duty station in the service, 650 miles away soon. You have no idea what you've done for my family and I.

March 2, 2015

ank you for taking the time to give your positive feedback and such kind words. We look forward to helping you with all your Automotive needs. Thank you Koons KIA

Great Sales Represenative

by from Leonardtown,MD |

I told them exactly what I needed to happen and they got it done. Extended a sale price for me as well. Highly recommend this dealership.

Poor Service, Poor Product

by from Stafford, VA |

I purchased a new car from this dealer and they were very friendly at the beginning of the sale. However, within 12 hours of the sale my check engine light came on. I notified the dealer immediately and they instructed me to take my car to a local KIA service center. I found it strange they didn't encourage me to immediately bring the car right back to them but I took it to a local Kia service center. The service center had real concerns about the issues with the car since it was NEW. I then took the car back to Koons seeking answers and an exchange. I had previously been told by a sales director (when I asked about the return policy) that a car could be exchanged within 7 days of the purchase date but when I brought the car back within the time frame, I was told that was only on pre-owned vehicles. As a busy, single working woman, I did not want to be stuck with a defective car with the need for ongoing service or safety issues. At this point, I found them to be very unfriendly, uncooperative, and unconcerned. I was pretty much told you bought it and now it's a service issue not a sales issue. It is very disappointing that I would even need to be servicing a BRAND NEW CAR within 24 hours of purchasing it and one that may be defective in the long run. I didn't feel I gained much assurance from them about this situation or the safety of this car. The staff I dealt with from sales to service at this dealership were extremely unprofessional. I would never again buy or service a product with this dealership. In today's market a company that doesn't care about customers and will not stand behind their product has no value. I feel stuck with a poor product and a dealership that only cares about making the sale. Buyer beware, yes, even on a brand new car!

January 20, 2015

I do apologize that you had a bad experience with us after your purchase. We are working on better communication from sales to service.

Service and Sales are top notch!

by from Fairfax, VA |

I've been to a number of dealers and Koons Kia has taken care of me the best HANDS DOWN! I liked it so much, that not only do I service there, but I have had family and friends buy there as well! GREAT JOB KOONS KIA! SOMEONE OUT THERE APPRECIATES YOU!

March 2, 2015

We appericate you taking the time to let the World Wide web how happy you are with Koons KIA. We truely appreciate it. Koons KIA

Koons helped me get financed!

by from Woodbridge, VA |

Thanks for helping me get financed! Your team was able to "get me done" when no one else could! A special thanks to Larry and Carol in the finance department. Not only were they patient with me, but they actually called me back to LOWER my payment! Anyone I know I tell them that KOONS REALLY WOWED ME!

Wow-ed me for sure

by from Baltimore Md |

Drove an hour and a half from Maryland to check out a specific used vehicle I had been searching for. I spoke with salesman Alex (Alejandro) over the phone to set up an appointment and he was a pleasure. I pull up the car is clean, right out front waiting for me to arrive. We did a test drive, the Koons price was right from the start, no haggling needed. I did have to haggle a bit on my trade in value, but no problems and I got the price I was looking for. They cleaned the car yet again before I left the dealership. Then at financing the agreed upon rate was actually LOWERED when I signed the paperwork. Excellent buying experience amd would recommend Koons Kia to anyone.

Tony Robertson at Koons Kia is the best!

by from Woodbridge, VA |

I recently visited Koons Kia looking for a used car for my son. Tony greeted us with a smile and a warm handshake. He asked a few non-intrusive questions and showed us around. Once we found a car we liked, Tony helped us to understand some of the features and made sure that we reviewed the CarFax report. We ended up buying the car and were very much pleased with the entire process and staff at Koons. I would highly recommend Koons and particularly Tony for anyone looking for a car and good deal!

Kia Optima Hybrid 2011 New

by from Leesburg, VA |

Very straightforward no haggle price. I had done all the research and they were ready to sell without any back-end number massaging. It was a good win-win transaction. Salesman Chris was a pleasure to deal with. I purchased in 5 hours initiating the call to picking up in last 2 hours at 9 PM EST.

June 20, 2012

Thank you for your business!