Koons Kia

Service 866-489-2431 Service 866-489-2431

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Excellent buying experience

by from Woodbridge Va |

Dayz made the buying experience painless. She worked closely with Reggie to secure financing for my difficult situation. The Optima is slick and it was the ultimate color combination I always wanted. Kudos to Dazy and also Reggie! Koons Kia is a class act!

October 9, 2015

Thanks for the review, Bill!

Excellent service!

by from Woodbridge, VA |

Wonderful purchase experience in 2013. Since then i have encountered nothing but friendly customer service reps and work done correctly and on time. During the most recent service on my 2013 Kia Sorento, a service rep called me to let me know that two of the maintenance items I requested were not yet due and explained that if I was experiencing a specific symptom or otherwise wanted them done they would gladly take care of it. But these two items were not necessary at the time and could safely be deferred for one more year. That's what I call customer service!

Koons Kia of Woodbridge

by from Bowie, MD |

I purchased the 2015 Kia Sorento and am very pleased with it. Jimmy Czywczynski (Sales), Reggie Ellis (Finance) and Matt Strehlow (Finance) provided me with the most outstanding car buying experience that I ever had!!! These people are very kind and trustworthy. My experience was so good, that my daughter and I are going back to purchase her an Optima. I highly recommend this dealership to everyone.

December 5, 2015

Thanks so much for leaving us a review! Sounds like the Koons Team took great care of you! We look forward to seeing you and your daughter again!

Awesome dealership!

by from Woodbridge, Va |

Easy buying experience, very friendly! Would definitely purchase another car from this location. Would also recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a vehicle. Cars and SUV's are priced reasonably and are very affordable. The Warranty Kia gives is better than most and was an easy decision for us to purchase our first Kia.

December 3, 2015

Thanks for the review! Congrats on the new car!

Jimmy at Koons Kia was excellent!

by from Bristow, VA. 20136 |

I bought a 2015 Kia Soul at Koons Kia. Jimmy made everything happen: a very good trade value for my car and a great buy for me. I highly recommend Jimmy at Koons Kia; he gets 10 on 10 from me.

July 21, 2015

Hi Vincent, thanks for your review! Glad to hear that Jimmy was able to take care of you and get you everything you wanted form your experience with us. Thanks again for your review and hope to see you again soon!

Incredible Service

by from Oxon Hill, MD |

They made me feel so comfortable. Never pressured me into buying something I didn't want. They got me the car I wanted at a great price. And everybody was so friendly.

April 13, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to give your positive feedback and such kind words. We look forward to helping you with all your Automotive needs. Thank you , Koons KIA

Best price around.

by from Stafford VA |

Best price around. I went there ready to buy a new 2015 Sorento, but they also showed me a certified pre-owned with only 6k miles on it and I end up getting that and saved over 7k. Best car buying experience I've ever had.

February 24, 2015

Best Experience Hands down

by from Woodbridge VA |

I was in the market looking to trade in my vehicle in for something much more valuable and worth an investment. I was turned down from multiple dealerships but Lori took me in and worked magic. She was able to get me into a brand new 2015 Kia Optima and was able to secure a down payment to cover most of the negative equity without needing the cash in my possesion. When the terms were printed on paper I disliked the payments and had walked away from the deal. Lori still went out of her way the next day to work with the management on changing the terms that would fit my financial needs. I was amazed at the level and dedication she had even after I had walked away and given up. It was the best experience ever and they will work hard to see your wish through. You have no idea how much my family has been through with other dealers and their pure laziness to getting my trade's negative equity into the right car. Lori found a car with many rebates that the car was worth the exact value after I drove off the lot With my new car. Koons Kia, thank you so much for your great WOW prices and competitive sale values. You guys are completely genuine and loyal to your customers. I will be forever be back for my future car buying needs, even after I have left for my next duty station in the service, 650 miles away soon. You have no idea what you've done for my family and I.

March 2, 2015

ank you for taking the time to give your positive feedback and such kind words. We look forward to helping you with all your Automotive needs. Thank you Koons KIA

Great Sales Represenative

by from Leonardtown,MD |

I told them exactly what I needed to happen and they got it done. Extended a sale price for me as well. Highly recommend this dealership.

March 2, 2015

Poor Service, Poor Product

by from Stafford, VA |

I purchased a new car from this dealer and they were very friendly at the beginning of the sale. However, within 12 hours of the sale my check engine light came on. I notified the dealer immediately and they instructed me to take my car to a local KIA service center. I found it strange they didn't encourage me to immediately bring the car right back to them but I took it to a local Kia service center. The service center had real concerns about the issues with the car since it was NEW. I then took the car back to Koons seeking answers and an exchange. I had previously been told by a sales director (when I asked about the return policy) that a car could be exchanged within 7 days of the purchase date but when I brought the car back within the time frame, I was told that was only on pre-owned vehicles. As a busy, single working woman, I did not want to be stuck with a defective car with the need for ongoing service or safety issues. At this point, I found them to be very unfriendly, uncooperative, and unconcerned. I was pretty much told you bought it and now it's a service issue not a sales issue. It is very disappointing that I would even need to be servicing a BRAND NEW CAR within 24 hours of purchasing it and one that may be defective in the long run. I didn't feel I gained much assurance from them about this situation or the safety of this car. The staff I dealt with from sales to service at this dealership were extremely unprofessional. I would never again buy or service a product with this dealership. In today's market a company that doesn't care about customers and will not stand behind their product has no value. I feel stuck with a poor product and a dealership that only cares about making the sale. Buyer beware, yes, even on a brand new car!

January 20, 2015

I do apologize that you had a bad experience with us after your purchase. We are working on better communication from sales to service.