Ed Bozarth #1 Chevrolet

5501 Drexel Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89130

Did not warranty their car or workmanship

by from Las Vegas, NV |

My husband took our 2011 car that is still under warranty to get the brakes fixed. Two days later, there was a car fire. The fire department said that there was brake fluid residue on the engine which caused the fire. The dealership charged us $2,618. They did not honor their work, our warranty, or extended warranty. They claimed that they did not know what happened.

Love my new Camaro!

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

What a great time getting my new Camaro! Scott was wonderful and did everything he could to help. Nice guy to buy from.

Excellent service from all!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

All staff members at this dealer were very attentive, friendly, knowledgeable of their product and made the experience of buying a car very enjoyable. Details were explained very well in great detail which I really appreciate!

Very thorough!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

The time I spent at this dealership was all good. Everyone including the finance manager was extremely knowledgeable, easy going, and made the whole process very enjoyable. The sales staff were great! Scott LaGesse was excellent in every step of the experience.

Best service ever!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Loved the service and how nice everyone is. I feel I was treated like person and not a number. Thanks for being very thorough!

Very friendly with excellent communication!

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

Our salesman was very good at explaining details on the car. He was also very courteous and knowledgeable. His driving was excellent. He was very friendly. He explained several options in purchasing a vehicle.

Great services/dealership

by from Las Vegas Nevada |

Purchased my Camaro here a few months ago and had an outstanding experience with all the staff. Everyone was very informed and willing to help me with anything I wanted or needed. Then I came in yesterday to have my car serviced and check-up, and found the same excellent service and attentive caring staff. I am very proud to say that I will always return to this dealership as they treat customers the way they would want to be treated!

Incredible experience!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

My overall experience was excellent. I will definitely recommend Gregg to friends.. He was incredible! Gregg is very patient and explained things completely.

Great, friendly service!

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

Have been coming to this dealership for some time now and it's always very efficient. The showroom is beautiful and spotless, with the best cars on display. This is the second car I've purchased here, and the sales staff are very nice, helpful, knowledgeable, and very friendly to work with. I feel I received a great deal and will return for next time. Whenever I come into the service dept., they always fix my car's problems in a quick and thorough manner. I really wouldn't go anywhere else!

Very good experience!

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

We had a very good experience at Ed Bozarth's. Everyone was kind and helpful. The sales experience was very good and all of my questions were answered. Scott did a real good job and we were very comfortable and at ease during the entire process.