Ed Bozarth #1 Chevrolet

(4.9) 5.0 471 Reviews

5501 Drexel Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89130

Best Customer Service!!!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I have been going to Ed Bozarth Chevy since it has opened! I had bought myself a 09 Silverado there and have been servicing it there since! From sales to service I could not ask for better quality service!

Ed Bozarth #1 Chevrolet responded to this review

April 22, 2011

Truck man, Thank you for your on going loyalty to our family and we look forward servicing for many years to come!

No more gas! I love my Chevy Volt

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I was immediately met, outside the building, near my car, when I drove up. Both Wayne Adam Sanchez and Jaime Pena went to considerable effort to answer my questions, to make sure I understood the vehicle and its features, and my situation in transitioning to an electric rather than a gas driven automobile. A big step for me! They took care of me, and with the cash purchase, I think I took care of them, as well. Thank you for a delightful experience. On to clean diving!

Silver Camaro SS

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

It was a pleasure through the whole experience. Sammy is awesome and the staff definitely made me feel at home. Presented me an offer that I couldn't refuse! Thank you all at Ed Bozarth Chevrolet!

Ed Bozarth Chevrolet

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Your staff was friendly, the showroom and offices were very clean and bright and my salesman was the best. He explained every feature of my new car. He handled my transaction in a very professional manner. I would definitely recommend Ed Bozarth and Nick Carducci to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Love this place!

by from Las Vegas |

It's always a great experience when I take my car into Ed bozarth for service! Hardy was awesome and was able to get me in on short notice! The staff is always great! I won't take my car anywhere else!

Fantastic care and staff attention

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Friendly staff and a no pressure sales staff along with devotion to satisfaction made my experience above expectations. Not very many dealerships could possibly surpass my experience at Ed Bozarth. I am so very glad that I decided to go with Ed Bozarth for my purchase. Jon and Nathan made my experience even better and I'm so glad that I went with the expert advice on the best options for my driving history and the amount of miles I drive. I could not be happier.

Excellent service

by from Las Vegas |

Jon Zito did a great job informing me and my wife of the features of the 2017 Chevy Volt. Jon made the entire time there at the dealership enjoyable and my 19 month old daughter really liked the balloon he gave her. It's been about a week and she still enjoys playing with that balloon. I just want to say to Jon and the team at Ed Bozarth Cheverolet thanks again for excellent service and I will recommend there dealership in the future to friends and family looking for a car.

fantastic dealership. many to choose from

by from las vegas nevada |

friendly and courteous. Many cars to choose from a great variety and colors. Easy location

Very nice dealership, excellent buying experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Both salesman Robert Blake, and finance specialist Nathan Syme were very knowledgeable, professional, and a pleasure to work with. Ed Bozarth Chevrolet has a large selection of vehicles to choose from and special offers to encourage buyers.

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I stopped by the service department to explain what needed to be done on my 2015 Silverado. I explained to the service writer that the pin stripping on the driver?s side front fender was missing and that I had molding that was loose on the rear passenger door. I decided to have the oil changed in the truck even though I was at 50%. The service write told me that she would first have the pin stripping and the molding fixed and then the oil change to save time. I asked if she could give me an approximate time for the repair so I could plain to be picked up and dropped off. She told me to drop the truck off at 7:20am and it should be done by 12pm. Well 12pm came and went with no call. I called at 1pm to check status and was told the service writer was at lunch and no one else could help me. I then called the sales manager to ask if he could check on the issue and call me back. I waited about 15 min and headed down to the dealership. I arrived at 1:30pm and went straight to service but could not find my service writer. I then proceeded to sales to ask Matt why he didn?t call me back. He was in a meeting with the GM so I went back out to service and found my service writer. She told me she would need to check and would get back to me. When she returned she told me that the oil change had been done and it was in to get the pin stripping done. How long does it take to do an oil change? Why do I have to wait when she told me the warranty work would be done first? Now I am becoming more frustrated with your service department and the sales manager for not doing what they told me they were going to do. I asked the service writer when it would be done and she had to go and ask again. She came back and told me that they needed to order a part for the molding on the passenger rear door and I would need to come back when the part was in. I asked if she would call when it was in and she agreed. I will be waiting for that call! (JOKE). I told her since I had to come back if I could just get my truck now and could they do both the pin stripping and molding at the next visit and she agreed. The frustrating part is the time I am loosing from work and my personal responsibilities to handle a problem I should not have to deal with. I took the time out of my day to personally go to the dealership to explain days before my appointment what needed to be done to ensure all work could be completed at the visit so I could plain my day accordingly. I did my part but the service department failed to do theirs. I never did receive a call from the sales manager to check if everything had gone ok, which in my opinion is a failure in customer service. I have purchased 3 trucks in the past 5 years from this location and now I am being ignored by the sale manager? Not a good thing! My biggest complaint is from the beginning of this purchase. I came in and told the sales manager that I was there to buy another truck. He sets me up with a sales person that you would find in a used car dealership. He showed me a few trucks and I selected one. I gave him my condition of sale and asked if he could get back to me via email so we could expedite the process when I return to purchase. I made several calls after that with no return call. Finally he does call and he tells me all is set and he got the deal I wanted. He told me to meet him at 9am to sign the paperwork. When I arrived at the dealership the sale person was not there. I waited about 30 min for him to show. He then brings me a paper that had nothing to do with the truck I wanted. He gave the breakdown for another party that was interested in purchasing. He apologized for the mistake and left me sitting for another 30 min while he went to work on my deal. When he returned it was nowhere close to what we had agreed to the previous week. He then told me he needs to talk to his sales manager which was there but in a meeting. I told him I didn?t have time and this should have been handled the previous week so I