Cook Ford

2600 Palmer Hwy, Texas City, TX 77590

New 888-294-5758
Used 866-396-7053
Service 866-754-7471

Big City Selection, Small Town Service!!

WORST DEALERSHIP EVER!

by from LEAGUE CITY, TEXAS |

I went to Cook Ford to do some research on trucks before I made my decision on which one I wanted. There were questions I needed answered that my internet research didn't give me. Before I even got to go on the lot, the salesman, made me fill out a form for their "sale" and proceeded to run my credit then wanted to get my car appraised. This was AFTER I told him I just wanted to look and do some research so I could figure out which truck I wanted. After some talking he let me look at the OUTSIDE ONLY of 2 used trucks. Then MADE me come back inside to appraise my car. He then tells me that he has nothing he can sell me. ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS LOOK INSIDE THE TRUCKS TO SEE THE FEATURES, WHAT MODEL COMES WITH WHAT, AND PHYSICALLY LOOK AT THEM!!!! This guy wouldn't even let me do that! He actually tells me that the best thing to do is try to finance without my trade in and just let the bank come get my other car. WTH?!?! Are you serious? Literally says I can't screw my credit up any worse! Yes, I can, its been worse! This is NOT how you gain a customer! Here's a tip, if you answer this person's questions and make them happy, even if they don't buy a vehicle today, when they do decide to buy, they will come to you! Instead, you insult them! I couldn't believe what this guy said to me! I WILL NEVER BUY A TRUCK OR CAR FROM YOU! THIS IS BY FAR THE WORST DEALERSHIP I HAVE EVER BEEN TO!!!!!

Beware

by from Pontiac Illinois |

Took my 2014 F350 in for routine service, two days later (200 miles) my DEF system had to be replaced ($2300). Cook ford filled the DEF system during the routine service. The entire DEF system had contaminated fluid in it. I?m dissatisfied with their service.

Service department is amazing.

by from Texas City, TX |

I have been to two other dealerships (with an appointment) who have failed to fix my problem. These guys took me in with no appointment, and fixed the problem. Virginia was very helpful. Thankful to find a good dealership finally. Thanks guys!

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Spring, Texas |

Easiest and most pleasant buying experience ever! Knowledgeable staff, lots of information shared freely, no pressure, and got a great price on exactly the vehicle we wanted. Financing experience was excellent as well.

Great Sales/Finance Experience

by from Pearland, TX |

My salesman, Mr. Rutherford, and the finance officer, Ms. Sunny we're very fair and honest in their business practices. Both, the price of the car and the finance rate, we're very fair and I did not have to do a lot of unnecessary haggling just to get a reasonable deal.

Great efficient service

by from Texas City, Texas |

The service team is totally customer focused and delivers prompt/concise interactions. My vehicle was serviced and returned in a timely manner. The bonus was receiving my truck clean and shining.

Great service and clean facilities

by from Texas City , TX |

I got what I wanted. Also they were very nice and do the best they can to get you the deal you want.

Great service

by from Texas City, Texas |

I took my 2013 F150 in for an alignment and tire rotation. I made an appointment for 7:30 in the morning. I couldn't believe that they completed it by 8:45. I never had service so quickly at a dealership before. And it's perfect. They were even pulling in the next truck for an alignment also as I was leaving. Super fast and good at what they do. Thanks.

Honest, low-pressure approach!

by from Texas City, TX |

It was a low pressure, very easy process to buy a vehicle at Cook Ford. I was very happy with how they handled me from the beginning all the way through delivery of the vehicle. Perry Turnbow is a true professional and I will be recommending him and Cook Ford to all of my family members and friends that are considering to purchase a Ford vehicle.

1.5 for oil change and tire rotation.

by from Hitchcock Texas |

I was disappointed in that I had made an appointment and was the first in line on Saturday and yet it took 50 minutes to take my truck to the service area. a full 1.5 hours for 15,000 mile check on my new Ford F150 P/U.