Cook Ford

Used 866-396-7053
Service 866-754-7471

Great efficient service

by from Texas City, Texas |

The service team is totally customer focused and delivers prompt/concise interactions. My vehicle was serviced and returned in a timely manner. The bonus was receiving my truck clean and shining.

Great Sales/Finance Experience

by from Pearland, TX |

My salesman, Mr. Rutherford, and the finance officer, Ms. Sunny we're very fair and honest in their business practices. Both, the price of the car and the finance rate, we're very fair and I did not have to do a lot of unnecessary haggling just to get a reasonable deal.

Great service and clean facilities

by from Texas City , TX |

I got what I wanted. Also they were very nice and do the best they can to get you the deal you want.

Great service

by from Texas City, Texas |

I took my 2013 F150 in for an alignment and tire rotation. I made an appointment for 7:30 in the morning. I couldn't believe that they completed it by 8:45. I never had service so quickly at a dealership before. And it's perfect. They were even pulling in the next truck for an alignment also as I was leaving. Super fast and good at what they do. Thanks.

Honest, low-pressure approach!

by from Texas City, TX |

It was a low pressure, very easy process to buy a vehicle at Cook Ford. I was very happy with how they handled me from the beginning all the way through delivery of the vehicle. Perry Turnbow is a true professional and I will be recommending him and Cook Ford to all of my family members and friends that are considering to purchase a Ford vehicle.

1.5 for oil change and tire rotation.

by from Hitchcock Texas |

I was disappointed in that I had made an appointment and was the first in line on Saturday and yet it took 50 minutes to take my truck to the service area. a full 1.5 hours for 15,000 mile check on my new Ford F150 P/U.

Friendly staff

by from Texas City |

friendly staff, quick service. Staff called to provide details of repairs and took care of my problems quickly and efficiently

warrenty job

by from texas city tx |

i checked with mcree ford where i bought the truck, they told me it would be 3 weeks for a lift to be avalible to do a 45 min job. took it to cook ford, they got me in and finished a warrenty job in less than an hour on a saterday.

easier than I expected

by from Texas city, Texas |

It was extremely easy to get everything taken care of considering the fact that I had no idea what the process of buying a new car was.

Cook Ford responded to this review

January 29, 2014

Elena, thanks for this five-star review. We're happy to have helped you and we appreciate your taking the time to share your experience! Cody Colvin - cody.c@cookfordtexas.com 409-948-2541

Scheduled Maintenance

by from Houston, Tx |

My truck was taken in immediately, and it was ready when i returned. The most important thing to me when it comes to service is how fast i am back on the road. Great job. Much better than the other 3 local dealerships that i have used for service.

Cook Ford responded to this review

January 16, 2014

Thanks for this five-star review! We appreciate your kind words and we thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your experience. We can't wait to help you again! Thanks for this five-star rating. Cody Colvin - cody.c@cookfordtexas.com 409-948-2541