Trophy Ford

288 Harold G Clarke Pkwy, Forsyth, GA 31029

New 877-677-3694
Used 877-627-2298
Service 877-674-5245

Drive a little, Save a LOT at Trophy Ford!

Happy Customer!!!

by from Marietta, Ga |

A great car buying experience! Trophy Ford made the entire process easy. They were prompt, courteous, and professional. They went above and beyond my expectations and earned a happy customer.

very good service, great salespeople

by from Lizella Ga |

I bought a used Mustang convertible which after I bought it I found a tear in the bottom of the cloth by the rear window which leaked when it rained. The dealership told me to get an estimate and they covered the cost of the repair. I was worried I would have to argue with them but the sales manager looked at the estimate and said he would cover it. I really appreciated that they did that, it was not a cheap repair.

Exceptional customer service!!!!

by from Phenix City, Alabama |

I had a wonderful experience with Trophy Ford. Not only did they have the car I was searching for, and had been searching for for several months, it was also priced very reasonably. I was treated very kindly and with respect at the dealership. I was not given the traditional "run around" like most dealerships do, everything was really straightfoward. Also, Mr. Valencia was able to find financing with a lower rate than my bank was going to give me. I feel like Mr. Valencia gave me the best customer service possible. This was a really exceptional experience, I drove two hours to the dealership, and it was well worth the trip. I will recommend this dealership to all my family and friends, and will certainly be returning when I buy my next Ford vehicle.

Working with Trophy Ford...

by from Lilburn, GA |

Working with Trophy Ford was an absolutely great experience. All staff was very professional and helpful through the purchasing process. I would recommend them to anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle.

Bad Service

by from Atlanta, GA |

Did not follow the proper percidure in repairing my FORD F250's EGR cooler. So 6000 miles after my repair I broke down in North Carolina, so i took it to the nearest FORD dealership. The EGR cooler I had repaired was not covered. I had to tow back to Trophy Ford. They will not repair their sub par work without charging me for the repair.

Don,t go anywhere else.

by from Griffin, ga |

I,m 52 years old, this has been the best car buying experience I have ever had or even heard of. The owner, sales manager, and finance manager were top notch. A small dealership with a great staff. I will buty from them again. Take the time to see them. You will not be disappointed.

Good deal

by from Montreal, Can |

I recently bought a beautiful corvette at Trophy Ford. The deal was easy even if I bought the automobile by internet from Montreal Canada. Trophy Ford is a family and reliable company. Even after the purchase they listened to me and helped. Thanks to all the team.