Lou Fusz Ford

Service 888-363-1808

Choose Fusz!

Wonderful Buying Experience At Lou Fusz Ford

by from St. Louis |

I walked into the dealership & was impressed by how nice it was. Then I saw something that I haven't seen before, a very nice saleswoman named Tori Williams. In all the years that I've been buying a new car I have never dealt with a sales woman so I picked her to help me partly because I wanted to see just how knowledgeable she was about the vehicles. I am a very picky about what I wanted I'll admit that so I was curious about how she would accommodate me. She was wonderful. Very nice & patient and no matter what I asked she had an answer. I looked at the vehicle I was interested in & then told her I would think about it. After spending an hour with me I thought she might be a little upset because she spent all that time with me and I ended up leaving without buying a car right then. She could tell I was a little apprehensive about committing to a car payment for a new car versus buying u used car. She was very understanding tho & I left to think about it. Later in the day she called me and told me she had found all these rebates for the Escape & how much they would give me on my trade in &I was impressed & elated. She had made it possible for me to afford the new car that I wanted. She even had it in the color I wanted. I told her I would be there on Monday to get it. I went to buy it & she had all the paperwork read for me to sign then put on my plates and went over all the features patiently so I was completely comfortable with the new car when I left to drive home. There was no pressure on me by John the financial officer,to buy all the extras like all the other car dealerships I've dealt with. Tori Williams is the best car sales person I've ever had the pleasure of meeting & I sent my sister-in-law to her to buy a car. She was very happy with the help & bought her husband the vehicle he wanted. So bravo Lou Fusz for having a woman sales person. I'm recommending her to everyone. She's patient, she really cares & there is no pressure. What a breath of fresh air.

Great vehicle purchase

by from Eolia, Mo |

i was very satisfied with my sales person, Darryl Herndon. We were able to arrive at the sale price of the vehicle in a professional manner.

Awesome service!

by from St Louis MO |

My sales person, Mike Benz, made the whole buying experience super easy! He was great to work with and made me feel completely at ease. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Great buying experience

by from St. Louis, MO |

My wife and I ordered a 2013 car through Lou Fusz Ford back in March and Kevin Barry was our salesman. I can?t say enough good things about our experience. To start, Lou Fusz was the only local Ford dealership that was not price gouging this particular car with a ridiculous dealer markup, as it is against their policy. Secondly, even though the wait for the car was long (due to Ford?s production issues, not anything to do with the dealership), Kevin stayed on top of our order, kept in contact with us with any updates and made sure that once the car did arrive that it was handled/delivered just as we had requested it to be. We were very particular and demanding about this car and he did everything right. Most people, myself included, enjoy getting a new car, but don?t usually enjoy the buying process. After our experience with Kevin, we can?t wait to be in the market again for a car and look forward to working with him. He is professional, caring, and goes out of his way to make sure that you are satisfied with everything. He is honest and trustworthy, which are not usually characteristics someone would think of when describing a salesperson. If you want to have a great experience buying a car?go see Kevin at Lou Fusz Ford!

GREAT Sales Team

by from O'Fallon, MO |

Researching the Ford Edge and went in to test drive. The sales person was very helpful and knowledgeable! I'm visiting other area Ford dealerships but hope to come back to see Kevin when ready to buy.

by from Saint Charles, Missouri |

After talking to Tom, the sales manager at Lou Fusz Ford I was wanting to get my car from there. He was very patient professional, and explained the process well. I discovered there was only one of the model/package I was allowed and color I wanted in St. Louis. It was at another dealership. Tom and Dan, the Fleet Manager, worked with ARI, the leasing company, and was able to get the car I wanted. I was very happy because dealership is very important to me. I liked what I saw and what I experienced with Tom and Dan. Unlike my experience at the dealership which originally had the vehicle. When I picked up the car today Dan was professional, pleasant, accomodating, and gave me a good tutorial on the workings of the vehicle. He gave me his card and cell number and suggested I call him anytime if I have questions, concerns, etc. He is also taking care of the licensing process. Thanks to Tom, Dan, and Lou Fusz Ford for a great experience

Reasonably priced, no pressure, excellent cust svs

by from St. Charles, MO |

I have to give Jerry P. and Lou Fusz Ford in Chesterfield 5 stars! I have purchased many cars throughout the years and each time I was in the car buying mode I absolutely dreaded dealing with the car salesmen and their attitudes. My sister had been looking for a particular make and model car for some time. I was trying to help her find the car she wanted for a fair price. One day I looked at the inventory of the Lou Fusz Ford Dealer in Chesterfield's website and seen the exact make and model she wanted that was actually priced much better than other dealers. We went to look at the car and she immediately liked it. How lucky we were when the salesman who came to help us was Jerry P. He was so easy to work with. He was knowledgeable, honest, friendly, very patient and had a good sense of humor!!! He said he had worked with that Dealership for 20 years and I can see why. Lou Fusz Ford has an EXCELLENT sales package