Chase Auto Group Inc.

Chase Auto Group Inc.

1733 E Gun Hill Rd, Bronx, NY 10469

Used 866-454-1613

Our 100% Credit Approval programs and buy-here/pay-here option gives EVERYONE the chance to drive today!

HONDA ACCORD

by from Bronx,NY |

GREAT PRICES,GREAT PEOPLE,GREAT VEHICLES....................I LOVE MY HONDA!!!!! THANKS DIMITRI AND PETER.

June 19, 2014

Thank you Linda.You are right, our prices are very attractive and the quality of our vehicles amazing.At Chase Auto Group, we are able to match everybody' s needs as far as financially criteria or selection wise when it comes down to vehicle selection.We offer a large and updated inventory.Our 100 percent approval program gives everyone the opportunity to get behind the wheel of the dream car.

Nissan Murano

by from Jamaica, Queens |

I got excellent customer service from the beginning to the end! My credit wasn't the best and I had gotten denied in the past but Chase Auto Group and their professional staff got me approved. I love my car thank you very much!!

Great service!!!!!!Great people!!!

by from new york, Ny |

To start with..Very helpful, and understaning with my budget! Dimitri and peter is the go to guy.They help me in so many ways. BEING that I had no credit-BAD CREDIT. FIRST TIME BUYER- They were able to get me the car I wanted 2005 Cadillac cts. I would recommend anyone who's reading these comments..Go check them out Great prices!! Great cars too!!! Thanks Dimitri& Peter..

Great service

by from Bronx ny |

If you want to buy a car and you are looking for a place Make sure you go to Chase Auto Group on Gun hill Their service is great and the will guarateed that you Leave with a car the same day. Ohh another recomendation When you go there make sure you ask for Dimitris, he is The man, he will go our the way to make sure you drive the Same day and get the car you want and at your price Thank you Chase Auto Group, thank you Dimitris you Are the best!!!!!

June 20, 2014

Hugo, thank you for your nice review. As you already know by now, customer satisfaction is our goal here at Chase Auto Group.At Chase Auto Group everybody can drive the car off the lot the same day, and we treat our customers as family. Don't forget Hugo that through our 100% approval program everybody is APPROVED.

satisfied customer

by from bronx, ny |

having no credit is hard enough trying to get a car. but i can honestly say these guys went out there way to make sure i drove away with something.

May 1, 2014

Channel, thank you very much for your nice comments.For all of us here at CHASE AUTO GROUP we make sure that everyone drives off the lot with a car. Customer's credit situation at CHASE AUTO GROUP does not stop us from getting everybody approved through our 100% approval program. At

This is by far the best dealer ive ever been too.

by from Brooklyn NY |

the customer service from 1-10 was 1000! if your looking for a nice car you should come here.... it was the best experience!

This is by far the best dealer ive ever been too.

by from bronx ny |

This is by fat the best dealer ive ever been too.

by from Brooklyn NY |

Ed Honda Pilot

by from New York |

I love the service and the price was fair. Thank you Chase Auto Group.

Exceptional customer service!!

by from Bronx, NY |

I just purchased a used car from Chase Auto Group and I must say that they were VERY helpfull. I came across some issues and Peter was very helpfull through out the whole process. He gave me a bit of tough love, but overall Id recommend them to my friends and family.

Leon Galloway

by from Bronx, NY |

This company is great they treated me like family would recommend to friends and family.

January 31, 2014

Leon, thank you for your great comments. At CHASE AUTO GROUP we DO treat every customer of ours like family and that is one of the reasons making us unique in the business. In our establishment we finance everybody through our 100% approval program regardless credit situation. Our lot has a car for everybody 's needs. WE FINANCE YOUR FUTURE, NOT YOUR PAST!!!!!!!!!!!