Chase Auto Group Inc.

Chase Auto Group Inc.

1733 E Gun Hill Rd, Bronx, NY 10469

Used 866-454-1613

Our 100% Credit Approval programs and buy-here/pay-here option gives EVERYONE the chance to drive today!

HONDA ACCORD

by from Bronx,NY |

GREAT PRICES,GREAT PEOPLE,GREAT VEHICLES....................I LOVE MY HONDA!!!!! THANKS DIMITRI AND PETER.

June 19, 2014

Thank you Linda.You are right, our prices are very attractive and the quality of our vehicles amazing.At Chase Auto Group, we are able to match everybody' s needs as far as financially criteria or selection wise when it comes down to vehicle selection.We offer a large and updated inventory.Our 100 percent approval program gives everyone the opportunity to get behind the wheel of the dream car.

5 Star Dealership !

by from Yonkers,Ny |

They are great. I was there for long time but they kept my kids entertained and bought them pizza. My credit is very poor but they did their best and i left driving the car i was looking for. They are great !! Definitely coming back in the future !! And i 100% recommend them.

Very unhappy!

by from New York, NY |

I called on the phone about a truck and how much mileage it had. The person on the phone told me just a little over 100,000. So I drove 30mins there and paid 2x $7.50 tolls. I got there excited to see the truck and I was greeted with a smile. I said I called about the truck and the owner said it's up the block. So I thought the guy was going to go get it an bring it to me, I was wrong. I had to walk a block away and we get to the truck. It had 8inches of snow and ice on it! They couldn't even clean it off for me when they knew I was coming? The guy starts it up and I look around the truck and it looks great other than the exhaust leak. So I go inside to check out the interior. And it was clean, but then I look at the gas mileage and it says 178***! I was so mad, then I told them it had too many miles and they kept trying to sell it to me. I will NEVER go back here.

Great reapairs

by from FREEPORT,NY |

Had a flat tire on Gunhill road.did not have a spare,tools or any experince to help my self.Omar the sales manager of Chase Auto Group not only replaced the tire got me ready to hit the road but when I asked "how much do I own for the services" He said a "Good word to your family and friends"

im a happy costumer

by from bronx new york |

I was very comfortable at they shop I feel in love with they bird baby I renamed him chase... One more thing they are down to earth n friendly.

Best of the best

by from bronx N.Y. |

Great customer service. Great. Omar, Nelson, Ira,Pete and Sabrina are awesome customer service reps. Even after a few weeks of purchasing my vehicle the made sure anything that happened was taken care of in a timely fashion at their expense. Pete even offered me gas money for my time and travel.Buying experience was quick and easy. I would recommend Chase auto to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle in the near future. They are entertaining as well. Very family friendly feeling in this environment.

Peter was pleasant to do business with!!

by from Manhasset NY |

I drove an hour and half to find out that another associate drove it home for the weekend. They said they would bring It to me on Monday, but instead they had the associate bring it back. I worked with Peter and enjoyed the non pushing service. He's a great new associate. I bought the car and cant wait to pick it up!

Excellent customer service! Nice cars!

by from Bronx NY |

Excellent customer service! Nice cars! Everyone was so helpful and professional. The cars were very clean and the office was beautiful.

Nissan Murano

by from Jamaica, Queens |

I got excellent customer service from the beginning to the end! My credit wasn't the best and I had gotten denied in the past but Chase Auto Group and their professional staff got me approved. I love my car thank you very much!!

January 7, 2015

Billy, we did promise you a nice SUV for you and your family so you can take your kids to school.enjoy your used car and don't forget to tell friends and family about us. 1888 6 CHASE 2 All whole inventory is on CHASEAUTOGROUP.NET

Great service!!!!!!Great people!!!

by from new york, Ny |

To start with..Very helpful, and understaning with my budget! Dimitri and peter is the go to guy.They help me in so many ways. BEING that I had no credit-BAD CREDIT. FIRST TIME BUYER- They were able to get me the car I wanted 2005 Cadillac cts. I would recommend anyone who's reading these comments..Go check them out Great prices!! Great cars too!!! Thanks Dimitri& Peter..

January 7, 2015

Antonio,we appreciate your business and the great review. We do finance the The future and not the pass and try to understand everybody needs. Tell also your friends or family about us

Great service

by from Bronx ny |

If you want to buy a car and you are looking for a place Make sure you go to Chase Auto Group on Gun hill Their service is great and the will guarateed that you Leave with a car the same day. Ohh another recomendation When you go there make sure you ask for Dimitris, he is The man, he will go our the way to make sure you drive the Same day and get the car you want and at your price Thank you Chase Auto Group, thank you Dimitris you Are the best!!!!!

June 20, 2014

Hugo, thank you for your nice review. As you already know by now, customer satisfaction is our goal here at Chase Auto Group.At Chase Auto Group everybody can drive the car off the lot the same day, and we treat our customers as family. Don't forget Hugo that through our 100% approval program everybody is APPROVED.