Chase Auto Group Inc.

1733 E Gun Hill Rd, Bronx, NY 10469

Used 866-454-1613

Ed Honda Pilot

by from New York |

I love the service and the price was fair. Thank you Chase Auto Group.

Great service!!!!!!Great people!!!

by from new york, Ny |

To start with..Very helpful, and understaning with my budget! Dimitri and peter is the go to guy.They help me in so many ways. BEING that I had no credit-BAD CREDIT. FIRST TIME BUYER- They were able to get me the car I wanted 2005 Cadillac cts. I would recommend anyone who's reading these comments..Go check them out Great prices!! Great cars too!!! Thanks Dimitri& Peter..

Great service

by from Bronx ny |

If you want to buy a car and you are looking for a place Make sure you go to Chase Auto Group on Gun hill Their service is great and the will guarateed that you Leave with a car the same day. Ohh another recomendation When you go there make sure you ask for Dimitris, he is The man, he will go our the way to make sure you drive the Same day and get the car you want and at your price Thank you Chase Auto Group, thank you Dimitris you Are the best!!!!!

June 20, 2014

Hugo, thank you for your nice review. As you already know by now, customer satisfaction is our goal here at Chase Auto Group.At Chase Auto Group everybody can drive the car off the lot the same day, and we treat our customers as family. Don't forget Hugo that through our 100% approval program everybody is APPROVED.

HONDA ACCORD

by from Bronx,NY |

GREAT PRICES,GREAT PEOPLE,GREAT VEHICLES....................I LOVE MY HONDA!!!!! THANKS DIMITRI AND PETER.

June 20, 2014

Thank you Linda.You are right, our prices are very attractive and the quality of our vehicles amazing.At Chase Auto Group, we are able to match everybody' s needs as far as financially criteria or selection wise when it comes down to vehicle selection.We offer a large and updated inventory.Our 100 percent approval program gives everyone the opportunity to get behind the wheel of the dream car.

satisfied customer

by from bronx, ny |

having no credit is hard enough trying to get a car. but i can honestly say these guys went out there way to make sure i drove away with something.

May 1, 2014

Channel, thank you very much for your nice comments.For all of us here at CHASE AUTO GROUP we make sure that everyone drives off the lot with a car. Customer's credit situation at CHASE AUTO GROUP does not stop us from getting everybody approved through our 100% approval program. At

This is by far the best dealer ive ever been too.

by from Brooklyn NY |

the customer service from 1-10 was 1000! if your looking for a nice car you should come here.... it was the best experience!

This is by far the best dealer ive ever been too.

by from bronx ny |

This is by fat the best dealer ive ever been too.

by from Brooklyn NY |

Exceptional customer service!!

by from Bronx, NY |

I just purchased a used car from Chase Auto Group and I must say that they were VERY helpfull. I came across some issues and Peter was very helpfull through out the whole process. He gave me a bit of tough love, but overall Id recommend them to my friends and family.

Leon Galloway

by from Bronx, NY |

This company is great they treated me like family would recommend to friends and family.

January 31, 2014

Leon, thank you for your great comments. At CHASE AUTO GROUP we DO treat every customer of ours like family and that is one of the reasons making us unique in the business. In our establishment we finance everybody through our 100% approval program regardless credit situation. Our lot has a car for everybody 's needs. WE FINANCE YOUR FUTURE, NOT YOUR PAST!!!!!!!!!!!

December 2013 Purchase "Don't trust the stickers!"

by from bronx, ny |

I recently purchased a vehicle, on the glass it stated "clean car fax, program car, many extras". I made a mistake of not buying the car fax trusting that they were telling the truth, a week 3 days after driving the car i noticed sand in the cup holders, under the seat rails, along the edges of the plastic moldings through out the vehicle, around the steering wheel and shifter , by the rear seat belt buckles, inside the engine bay and some leaves. I grew suspicion and decided to car fax the vin # and without even purchasing the whole car fax it read Attention: Although this vehicle might not have been damaged by hurricane sandy this vehicle was registered in a zone where FEMA declared a disaster zone in Connecticut, in the vehicle i found an old bank withdrawl receipt from Middletown, CT address and another paper with a Cromwell, CT gas station address, i googled both and it turned out that these two Addresses are along the Connecticut River! So my conclusion? The Vehicle i Bought and will be paying for another 3.5 yrs was flooded by the Connecticut River . I love the Vehicle, it shows no visual signs under or around it of salt decay/rot i just hope that the river water wasnt rich in salt and more of clean rain run off

January 15, 2014

Thank you for your review on Cars.com. Our records show that the 2000 Nissan Maxima DOES have a CarFax and was giving to you at the time of purchase. The CarFax on the 2000 Nissan Maxima shows NO ACCIDENTS, NO STRUCTURAL DAMAGE AND NO FLOOD. However Chase Auto Group does stand behind their customers PLEASE NOTE: CarFax has a BUYBACK GUARANTEE and we are willing to stand behind you if you wish to move FWD with this claim. If not you can bring us the Proof Of Flood Damage and WE WILL BUY THE CAR BACK. Any questions please give us a call 1(888)6CHASE2