Bo Beuckman Ford

Service 877-801-9203 Service 877-801-9203

"You Gotta Go To Bo!"

Loyal Customer

by from O'Fallon, MO |

I drive 40 miles to get my 2013 Ford Edge serviced here instead of 16 miles to another dealer. I think that pretty much sums up how I feel about Beuckman and it's service department. We are planning to lease a 2016 Fusion here in the Spring. This is a good place to do business.

November 15, 2015

David G, We couldn't be more proud to hear you pass other dealers along the way just to bring your vehicle to Bo Beuckman Quality Ford! It is truly our honor to be the service center of your choice! Thank you for such kind words and for sharing your thoughts with others! We will see you around the corner for your next maintenance interval! Have a Happy Driving Edge Day! MonicaB

Excellent service Department!

by from Chesterfield,MO |

I bought my Ford elsewhere and have been coming to Bo Beuckman Ford for service. I have had THE WORKS package for every oil change. It is a great value for the money and makes me feel assured that my car is maintained and is in good running order. Everyone in the Service department has been friendly and knowledgable ! Thank you BO BEUCKMAN FORD for your professionalism and great service!

Just your everyday (Excellent) oil change.

by from Chesterfield, MO |

I almost bought my car from Beuckman. Bo's price was attractive. The salesman was good - honest with the right attitude. But the equipment I wanted wasn't on the lot. Another Ford dealer had the package, made a good trade but didn't give solid service. This is my second oil change with Bo. Both were good experiences. Clearly, I'm picky about price, attitude and service. The folks at Bo's are excellent. Having a home base for repairs is a good thing - a very good thing! I'll be back. And if they keep doing their "price, attitude, service" thing - I'll also have a home base for buying cars.

Treat their customers right.

by from Ellisville, MO |

I took a 2004 F150 in that had a noise coming from the rear of the truck. It was determined that the parking brake shoes needed to be replace. When removing the side that did not have the noise it was discovered that there was a seal in the differential leaking and had leaked oil onto the parking brake pads. They fixed all of the issues for what I considered a reasonable amount. They called multiple times to explain my options including options that did not involve them doing the work. I have always been treated right by the Bo Beuckman service center and have total confidence that they are not trying to sell me services that are not needed.

March 7, 2016

Dear AWG Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review about how well we did! We truly appreciate it! I, Sara Beuckman, love to hear that our team is keeping our guests happy! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Bo Beuckman Ford Service

by from Eureka MO |

Unfortunately a chipmunk went crazy eating up some of my 2014 Focus wiring. The Bo Beuckman Ford Service department did an outstanding job repairing my vehicle. Everyone I dealt with was very professional, friendly, and polite. This was my first visit to the service department. I HIGHLY recommend their service. Thank you.

February 17, 2016

Dearest Not Chipmunk Fan, Thank you so incredibly much for your very kind review!We are happy to know that we were able to fix your Focus! Those silly little Chipmunks can't stop you!

Truely Exceptional Service

by from Fairview Heights, IL |

From the purchase, to the follow-up, to routine service appointments, Bo Beuckman is truly in a class by itself. I would recommend this dealership to anyone, and will definitely purchase there again!!!!

March 7, 2016

Dear Mike M Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so thankful that you took the time to write such a lovely review! We love to know that we did a great job for you! We will continue to put the customer first!

Bo Beuckman Ford Service

by from St. Louis, MO |

I had some problems with a door latch on my 2015 F150. The Service Department took care of the problem quickly and very much to my satisfaction. They do a tremendous job caring for their customers. Even if you didn't buy from this dealership, I highly recommend their service group.

February 19, 2016

DEAREST DENNIS, Thank you for your extremely kind words about our dealership! We are glad we could take care of your door latch! Have a great day! Sara Beuckman

The Works Maintenance Package

by from Wildwood, Missouri |

"The Works" was performed while I waited, which was an oil change, inspection, fluid top-off and tire rotation.

February 12, 2016

Dear Edge_Owner, Than you so much for taking the time to send us positive feedback! We work extremely hard to make sure that our customers are more than satisfied when they leave! Thank you for letting us know we are doing well! See you for your next Works Package! -Sara Beuckman

Service

by from Ballwin, MO |

Great repair quality and customer service. Very convenient.

February 11, 2016

JohnRH, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback about our performance! We always strive towards excellence, and when we know we are doing the right things for our customers it makes it much easier! See you for your next oil change!

Typical Service

by from Ellisville |

Prompt, courteous and helpful. Have been satisfied for years with this dealer.

December 19, 2015

Scott, Thank you so much for your kind words about our team here at Bo Beuckman! We appreciate your continued business and will continue to strive towards excellence! Thank you, Sara Beuckman