Rome Pre-Owned Auto Sales

949 Floyd Ave, Rome, NY 13440

Used 877-498-1406 Used 877-498-1406

Rome Pre Owned Auto Sales... "THE WAY BUYING A CAR SHOULD BE"

BEST EXPIERENCE EVER!!!

by from rome ny |

I have always been weary of buying a used car my whole life even into my adult hood. From the moment I walked on the lot to when I drove away in my beautiful preowned suv I felt safe secure and confident in the choice I made. I would urge anyone who has been had or taken g advantage of in the past to please try Rome pre-owned. It changed my opinion and life. And I have to mention r he owner Jason who is involved on every sale who treated me like family . I'll never not send someone I know family or friend there to purchase there next vehicle. Just amazing

Would Highly Recommend

by from Camden, NY |

Very satisfied with my suv. Great group of people to work with.

BEST EXPIERENCE EVER

by from Camden, NY |

Very satisfied with my overall experience. Great job of people to work with.

Highly Recommend!

by from Binghamton, NY |

Rome Pre-owned is hands down the best buying experience I've ever had. When I found a car in their inventory online that I was interested, I immediately called and told them I was looking for a fast transaction. I live two hours away, and was selling me car in 3 days, so I needed to drive home that day. When I took the trip up, the car was ready to go. A quick test drive and I was sold. They quickly got paperwork taken care of, detailed the car (AND my mother's car, who drove me up!!), and I was driving my new-to-me car home in just a few hours. Upon returning to my home town, I had my long-time mechanic inspect the car. It did need an alignment and a repaired axel shaft, which Jay offered to either cut me a check for the work (what it would cost him) or drive back up and do the repairs for free. An alignment is completely routine maintenance, he did not have to comp the cost of that, and yet he did! Everyone was ridiculously friendly and helpful, and I felt like a valued customer - not just a source of money. A very unique and great buying experience, I would recommend this dealer to absolutely anyone looking for a fairly priced, low milage used car. Thanks to the whole team!

Service

by from little falls ny |

I would recommend this car dealer to anyone. Great to do business with. They sat and talked to you an if you have a problem there right to help you. I definitely would come back again. And Justin was great to deal with.I rate them a 5.

Happy Customer

by from Camden, NY |

The staff at Rome Pre Owned made my car buying experience great. Jay, Jesse, and Justin all do a great job at taking care of their customers. I would highly recommend buying from Rome Pre Owned for your next vehicle purchase!

GREAT DEALERSHIP!!

by from Denver, CO |

I would highly recommend Rome Pre-owned Auto Sales. I have purchased a lot of vehicles and this was absolutely the best experience I have ever had at a dealership. I live in another state my transaction was all done via phone and email. Jesse was very honest and helpful and a pleasure to work with. He was not a pushy salesmen, he took the time to answer all my questions and HONESTLY. I had the car transported to my state, Jesse helped make sure that happened without any any issues I received the vehicle EXCELLENT condition. This dealership has great employees and great reliable cars at a fair price. I will defiantly buy another car from Rome Pre-owned

Another happy customer, will buy from here again

by from Fultonville ny |

Bought my first car from here they made it easy and helped me understand everything. I will go here again and highly recommend them. Great group of guys

Best Dealership out there!

by from Norwich N.Y. |

Rome pre-owned is an absolutely superb dealership. Jesse and Jason make buying a car enjoyable and easy. They do not put pressure on you to buy and answer all questions and return contact quickly and thoroughly, plus they are just nice guys. I bought an 07 Jeep Commander from them and it was spotlessly detailed and fully serviced the day before. Plus the parts they couldnt get by the time I wanted to pick up the car they said we could buy and just send them the bill (my fiancee is a mechanic) They genuinely care about their customers and keeping them happy and go out of their way to make sure the vehicles they sell are safe and in great condition. This is the second car I have bought from them and I drive ovet an hour to get there. I will never buy anywhere else. If you need a vehicle and want great service you should really go here!

Definitely recommend

by from Rome NY |

My name is Brandon and I've lived in rome for over 15 years, honestly I can say this is the best dealership I've been to around this area. They don't presure you into anything and they make it easy. I've brought two cars from them and they both run great.