Rome Pre-Owned Auto Sales

Rome Pre-Owned Auto Sales

949 Floyd Ave, Rome, NY 13440

Used 877-498-1406

Rome Pre Owned Auto Sales... "THE WAY BUYING A CAR SHOULD BE"

BEST EXPIERENCE EVER!!!

by from rome ny |

I have always been weary of buying a used car my whole life even into my adult hood. From the moment I walked on the lot to when I drove away in my beautiful preowned suv I felt safe secure and confident in the choice I made. I would urge anyone who has been had or taken g advantage of in the past to please try Rome pre-owned. It changed my opinion and life. And I have to mention r he owner Jason who is involved on every sale who treated me like family . I'll never not send someone I know family or friend there to purchase there next vehicle. Just amazing

Best Dealership out there!

by from Norwich N.Y. |

Rome pre-owned is an absolutely superb dealership. Jesse and Jason make buying a car enjoyable and easy. They do not put pressure on you to buy and answer all questions and return contact quickly and thoroughly, plus they are just nice guys. I bought an 07 Jeep Commander from them and it was spotlessly detailed and fully serviced the day before. Plus the parts they couldnt get by the time I wanted to pick up the car they said we could buy and just send them the bill (my fiancee is a mechanic) They genuinely care about their customers and keeping them happy and go out of their way to make sure the vehicles they sell are safe and in great condition. This is the second car I have bought from them and I drive ovet an hour to get there. I will never buy anywhere else. If you need a vehicle and want great service you should really go here!

Definitely recommend

by from Rome NY |

My name is Brandon and I've lived in rome for over 15 years, honestly I can say this is the best dealership I've been to around this area. They don't presure you into anything and they make it easy. I've brought two cars from them and they both run great.

Not your average "used car" sales group...

by from Diamond Point, NY |

After finding myself without a car after a run in with an errant log placed in the road I was on the hunt for a replacement Saab that I could afford. My insurance company only paid out about 1/3 of what I had purchased my now wrecked vehicle for only months before. I sent a note to Rome Pre-Owned via the link I that had been found in my online searches. In what seemed like only minutes I received a call from Jay. He was friendly and opened the conversation with "please do not think my comments about this car are from your typical used car dealer..." I was looking at a 15 year old Saab and the pictures looked great. Jay told me his thoughts on the vehicle and that was enough for me to make the 2.5 hour drive to his dealership. I took the car for a test drive and everything was just as Jay had said. We had the paperwork done in short order by his assistant. Within and hour or so I was on my way back home with the "new" Saab. The entire staff at Rome Pre-Owned was helpful and happy to provide any assistance they could. I will certainly be calling Jay if and when the need arises for another vehicle. Even though the distance was somewhat out of my general area it was worth the trip.

Will definitely buy again with Rome Pre Owned

by from Utica, NY |

After a pretty nasty accident, I was left without a car so I started the dreaded process of used car shopping. After spending a few days at dealership after dealership I ended up at Rome Pre-Owned. What a difference!! Friendly, not pushy, let me "shop" without trying to convince me what I wanted/needed. Out of all the dealerships I went to, they were the only ones that let me pick out the ones I wanted to test drive, layed out the keys for me in the office and just let me drive each of them alone. For me, that was a huge selling point! There's nothing worse than test driving a car with a sales person in the passenger seat next to you! The finance part was pretty much just as easy. A quick application in their office and I was called the next morning by the bank and given a time that afternoon to go in and complete my paperwork. A quick email with my insurance cards and I picked up my new truck the next day. The truck came with a 60 day bumper to bumper warranty. I waiting out my 50ish days then called them last week to let them know some very minor issues I wanted looked at. They got me in in a day, fixed all the small, normal used car issues and I picked up my truck at the end of the day. If you're looking for a used car, take the 15 minutes to check them out. It will be worth your time!

June 11, 2014

Michele, Thank you for the positive feedback. We take pride in doing right by our customers. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review as its important that others in the market are aware of the area's we separate ourselves from the competition. Jason Gattari

great car buying experience

by from Rome, NY |

My wife and i found the truck we've been searching for. Jay was very professional and courteous. Definitely recommend Rome Preowned to all our friends and family.

June 10, 2014

Anthony, We thank you for your business, as well as for the positive review. We look forward to earning you and your families business for years to come. Jason Gattari

only Pre Owned place to buy

by from Rome NY |

Jay the owmer is awesome to deal with. You are like a friend he's knownhis whole life the.min you walk into his doors. From start to finish he is.the best and puts.you first as if you where GA@illy. I send all my family and friends to Jay. If they.don't have what you want he will defiantly get it for you within a couple days at a fraction of the price anywhere else. Great people there. We all know what a nightmare it can be to car shop. Jay makes it fun. From buying to any.issues.you may have . Can be something as simple as a spot on window and he'd tell you bring it on down and he'd wash them for ya.. So if your in the market to buy ,seriouslytake 5 mins and go introduce yourself to Jay and see what great experience it can be to have fun whilst buying.

June 10, 2014

Jen, Your feed back is greatly appreciated as it will help others to realize not all dealerships are the same! From our prices, to our selection we stand alone. Warranty coverage that stands alone, and customer service that is expected is always delivered at Rome Pre-Owned. Jason Gattari

Jason and James are great guys!!

by from Clinton NY 13323 |

I purchased my 2004 Ford Freestar from Rome Pre Owned Auto Sales last year on October 14th 2010, when i first came to their dealership i was greeted by James who is their sales guy, he came out and was very nice and friendly, he showed me the van and patiently explained everything about the van, he was'nt pushey at all, then he brought me inside to meet the owner Jason, who is a super cool guy, we talked about financing and the total price for the van including sales tax, After negociating with him, we both came to a price that was fair for him and i, The very next day i came to pick up my minvan, and it was all nice and clean, and even had a half tank of of gas in it, I love my minivan, and would definitly go back to Rome Pre owned auto sales anytime to purchase another vehicle and i highly reccomend them to anyone!!