Lake City Motors

(5.0) 3 Reviews

11700 Lake City Way NE, Seattle, WA 98125

Low Stress and easy

by from Puyallup, WA |

I was pleased that there was no pressure and I was treated very well. I felt like I got a good deal too, both on my trade and on the price of the truck.

Would come here again, anytime!

by from Port Townsend, WA |

Came in to check out a 2004 Nissan found on internet at cars.com. Surprised by how pleasant people were, and with the great assistance provided for me to learn about the vehicle. Salesman even provided a neat little map of the area that I could follow to test drive the truck and experience a variety of driving conditions. While on the test drive, salesman printed the Carfax before I even asked for it. Prepared all materials for closing in advance, so it went totally smoothly. Got a truck with 70,000 miles on it that feels like it is brand new at a good, fair price and without any kind of hassle. Small dealer, so didn't have facilities of a big, new car dealer, but I will sure check them out first if I begin searching for another used car. Not lacking one bit in pleasant, helpful people.

Lake City Motors responded to this review

June 27, 2012

Thank you for the great review. Hope to do business again in the future.

Awesome Dealership

by from Burien, Wa |

I walked in to look at a car for my son. The salesman was very helpful, he gave us the carfax without me having to ask for it. Gave my son and I the keys to a 2004 saturn ion and let us drive off just the two of us. car was a great deal! paper work was easy and they had great extended warranty. needless to say we bought the car. My son is very happy with his new car and he gets great gas mileage. Would definitely by from this dealership again.

Lake City Motors responded to this review

March 12, 2012

Thank you for the great review. Hope to do business again in the future.