Adams Auto Group II

6625 E Independence Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28212

Great Experiance

by from Irmo, SC |

I was in search for a vehicle and did some searching on cars.com and found a vehicle of interest at Global. My husband and I spoke with Weston/Don and they were both very helpful in answering any questions that we had. When we were able to make the drive down to test drive the vehicle the experience was still the same. They have an awesome team and I'm glad we chose to work with them!

December 19, 2013

We are always grateful for reviews like this and honestly helping people buy their new car is the best part!!!!

consumers

by from charlotte, nc |

Did not buy a vehicle never heard back from the dealership...

Great Experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

This was a great car buying experience. Drove down from the Raleigh area and worked with Mason. I had called ahead and everything was ready and as advertised. Throughout the process he was very helpful and very patient. In the end, we purchased the vehicle. Did not have to deal with pressure or hassle. I would absoutely recommend this dealer to others.

September 19, 2013

Alex, Thanks for the business. It was a pleasure taking care of you and your needs. Enjoy the tC!!!

Top of the Line Service

by from Charlotte, NC |

After struggling to find a car at the right price. I came to Global and found the perfect car for a ideal price. This was an excellent experience. This is my first car that I am actually paying for myself and I could not be happier!!

September 19, 2013

Thanks for the purchase. We are grateful to have made your first buying experience a great one.

Honest, No Pressure ,Outstanding Customer Service!

by from Lexington,NC |

My wife and I purchased a Land Rover LR3 from Global Auto Expo today and we could not be more pleased. We arrived to the dealership on a Saturday and was driving away with our vehicle on Monday. We were very pleased with the no pressure, highly courteous, very professional staff. Mason Blair , Sales Manager, went above and beyond to meet each of our needs and took the time to answer any concerns we had. I would definitely recommend this dealership. You will find vehicles of high quality in pristine condition.

September 19, 2013

Thanks for the business and great review. If we may help you or anyone in the market let us know!!!

Great experience with excellent service

by from Bristol, TN |

The entire buying experience was great, people were super nice, would definitely encourage anyone to check them out. I bought a very clean vehicle and I give this dealer a big 5 stars.

September 19, 2013

Jason, Thanks for the business and kind words. It means a lot to us to help every customer with their purchase, but it says more when you drive a distance to be with us. Thanks again and enjoy!!

Great purchasing experience!! Thanks Mason Blair

by from Concord, NC |

A big thank-you to Mason Blair and all the folks at Global Auto Expo. After looking at numerous cars in the Charlotte area I found one on-line at Global. When I called, Mason was very friendly and helpful about the details of the automobile and invited me to come by and take a look. When we arrived there was no high pressure, just friendly information. I gave Mason my budget and he did everything he could do to make my purchase affordable. We feel like we got the best vehicle for the dollar from Mason and Global Auto and that's all you can ask for when making a purchase. Very satisfied!!

September 19, 2013

Perry, Thanks for giving us an opportunity to take care of you and provide you with great transportation and fit it in your budget.

Excellent company, quality work!

by from Charlotte, NC |

I purchased an 08 Jeep Liberty from Global Auto and everything went smoother than you could possibly ask. There was no pressure to buy from the moment my wife and I showed up and we were treated honestly. Once we decided on the vehicle, our sales manager, Mason, walked us through all the different options we had in order to complete the sale. I ended up using my own financing but he showed us multiple rate and length options to choose from. The Jeep was in fantastic condition but the previous owners put some areas of the leather to good use. Mason offered to keep the car for an extra day to have it all touched up by a professional. Even the leather on the steering wheel was replaced! Global Auto was the perfect solution to our vehicle needs and we'll be back when we're ready for another!

September 19, 2013

Daniel, We appreciate your business and positive feedback. Thanks again and enjoy the Jeep.

No Hassle & A Great Deal!

by from Charlotte, NC |

I worked with Mason on the purchase of my VW CC. He took the time to talk to me on the phone before I came in to answer all of my questions (very patient). I came in, test drove the car and fell in love with it. No Sales pressure or gimmicks; no bait-and-switch. Just 100% easy car-buying process. They even spoke with my husband internationally through the process to make sure that he was totally comfortable with the deal. I will do business with G.A.E. again and recommend them to all of my family and friends in the Charlotte area!

Great Service!

by from Charlotte, NC |

I bought a used car from Mason, it went very smoothly. The car was clean and ready to go. Excellent service. I would highly recommend buying from Mason, he was knowledgeable and took care of our needs.