Adams Auto Group II

6625 E Independence Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28212

Great Service!

by from Charlotte, NC |

I bought a used car from Mason, it went very smoothly. The car was clean and ready to go. Excellent service. I would highly recommend buying from Mason, he was knowledgeable and took care of our needs.

Bought a car

by from charleston SC |

Felt like Mason the saleman went above and beyond to help me with my buying experience. I came from 3 hrs away and he had everything set up and was up front with me. I will be looking on line for my wife and possibly buying another car from Mason. Best buying experience ive had. Thanks again

Lance ~ Charlotte

by from Charlotte, NC |

All around great experience. Mason took care of every detail throughout the process. No pressure, easy process! No doubt I will contact him for my next car. Thanks.

Excellent Service and Clean Facilities

by from Monroe, NC |

My wife and I purchased a 2010 GMC Acadia from Mason on July 29, 2013. Mason made the experience completely stress free and easy. He went above and beyond to help us correct with minor deficiencies with the vehicle. Much better than my previous car buying experience.

Great experience and a wonderful service!

by from Charlotte, NC |

I did my car shopping online and Global was the first place I came to for a test drive since they had two of the cars I was looking for (Honda Crosstour and Toyota Avalon). Mason, the sales manager, was very helpful and made my car shopping/buying experience very nice and easy. I was treated with courtesy and respect and felt like the customer's needs are put first at Global. Mason even prepared the paperwork in advance, so I won't have to wait when I come in to pick up the car (I purchased the Honda Crosstour). Global has great prices and amazing customer service. Needless to say I will recommend them to my friends.

Great Service and No Pressure

by from North Carolina |

My purchase was a very pleasant buying experience. There was no pressure and they were up front and honest. It was the best car buying experience I have ever had.

Bought a 2009 Honda Accord Coupe

by from Jefferson,SC |

I love my car, the buying experience was very pleasant. Mason did an amazing job!

Special search for a special vehicle

by from high point, nc |

The experience at Global has been outstanding. We traveled from 2 hrs away for a car that was in pretty demand. Other locations were not as helpful and understanding of our situation as Mason. Mason ensured we understood the condition of the vehicle as best he help us to picture it. Messages and emails with questions were answered promptly. Given the high level of service and quality of vehicle, you could not ask for more. Mason has earned a place on my "check with" list anytime I am in the market for a vehicle in the future. I deal with people and not companies and Mason is the guys to see if you have an auto need.

Great service

by from Charlotte, NC |

Friendly staff, they were very helpful in discussing different car options as well as payment options. They were glad to help with the paper work and did anything they could to ease the process of buying the new car. The cars at the dealership are clean and in great condition, perfect if you're looking for a nice used car. I would definitely recommend this dealership and the staff to a friend!

Great service, quick work

by from Indian Trail, NC |

Friendly staff willing to help us out. Accommodated us by having paper work ready to go when we came here