Adams Auto Group II

6625 E Independence Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28212

Great service, great car, low pressure

by from Charlotte, NC |

Mason took care of me and made the whole process easy and stress free. Financing rates were better than expected and service was excellent. No pressure and I got a great deal on my trade in too. The whole team at Global Auto worked quickly to get me in a great car and I couldn't be more happy with the experience.

Happy Customer

by from Charlotte, NC |

Mason did an excellent job of explaining their business model and understanding the type of car I desired. Mason steered me towards the "best value" on the lot, a low mileage 2008 Azera. When I called to tell him to hold the car, he offered to handle all of the paperwork over the phone and the car was ready to go when I arrived. The cars on the lot are all high end, fully loaded type vehicles at low mileages and competitive prices. They employ the Carmax model, so no price negotiation but I found they had the best pricing in Charlotte.

2010 Hyundai Genesis

by from Swansea, SC |

Just purchased a beautiful used 2010 Hyundai Genesis. It was in excellent condition and still under the factory warranty. I worked with Mason and he did a great job. There was no pressure during the whole process. I would definitely recommend Global Auto Expo is you are looking for a quality used vehicle. Keep up the good work!

Great Service and clean facilities

by from charlotte, nc |

I just purchased a beautiful used 2010 Toyota Camry LE from Global Auto Expo. Mason was my salesman and was very helpful in the whole process. He never made me feel pressured. This was the easiest car purchasing experience I have ever had. I would definitely recommend Global Auto Expo to anyone looking for a great used vehicle. Make sure you ask for Mason and he will treat you great!

Quick & Easy!

by from Charlotte, NC |

Great prices & great customer service! Mason went above & beyond to make sure I was happy with my purchase. Will definitely be using these guys again.

Global Auto Expo

by from Charlotte NC |

Purchased a used car from this dealer and the process was very smooth and quick. Mason was easy to work with and was very helpful. I would recommend working with Mason and Global Auto Expo to anyone looking to buy a quality used car at a fair price.

bought a car, great service

by from Charlotte NC |

me and my wife bought a car from Global about a month ago from Mason. we had excellent service. when the time comes for us to buy another car i will definetely come back. this is my first choice from now on. Jason Mangle

Excellent Services

by from Charlotte NC |

Service was excellent we were so pleased with our new car. Mason was so helpful and made our transaction of purchasing our car go so smoothly.

My Experience at Global Auto Expo

by from Columbia, SC |

I bought a 2012 Honda Civic EX today and I couldn't be happier with the overall car, buying process, and customer service I received. The car was priced more than fairly but when I brought up a minor flaw I noticed my salesperson Mason offered to give me more on my trade so I could put some of my own money towards fixing the minor flaw. I never felt pressured or pushed into anything like most cars salesman make you feel. At the end of the day I have a great car with a great experience!

bought a car

by from Spartanburg, SC |

I recently bought a 2012 Jetta from Global Auto Expo in Charlotte. Mason was the sales rep I dealt with. The entire process couldn't have gone smoother. He was very informative on the finance side of the business, and answered all my questions/concerns in a very professional manner. The car it's self was amazing at the price. It has every option you could imagine in a Jetta. I'm so happy I decided to go with Global Auto Expo.