Adams Auto Group II

6625 E Independence Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28212

car purchase

by from Charlotte, NC |

I've bought a of cars over the years. My experience with Mason was the best out of all of my car buying experiences. He was efficient and the transaction was fluid. He should be commended for his effort and making me and my wife comfortable during our contact. I will definitely recommend him to other buyers. WELL DONE!!!!!

Quality used cars and great customer service

by from Charlotte, NC |

We came to purchase a 2009 Acura TL with low mileage. The car was as nice in person as the pictures showed. Mason was our salesman and did a terrific job! There was no pressure and Mason went above and beyond to meet our needs. We are very happy with our purchase and would recommend GlobalAutoExpo to anyone looking for a great used vehicle. Mason was the best, keep up the great job / work!

Poor service

by from Fayetteville, NC |

Vehicles are cheap auction vehicles that only look good but run poorly. TThe warranty that they sell you covers nothing on the vehicle worthwhile and they know this, however they tell you they are giving you a warranty that covers items that it doesn't cover. Once they have your money you are treated very bad. Lesson learned if you are looking for a luxury vehicle that at a fair price with the service to go along with it then don't buy from this "used car lot". Nothing worse then to have your nice looking car to break down on you, have it towed to the BMW dealership to have them tell you nothing that is wrong with the vehicle is covered and that you have even more issues with the vehicle and you tell them where you got the vehicle from and he replys that he has seen alot of cars in the shop from there. Your best bet is to buy elsewhere.