Brickell Honda

690 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33130

New 888-314-6327
Used 877-399-1516
Service 866-309-2236

Where the Owners are Always in!

Excellent Service...

by from Hialeah Gardens, FL |

Outstanding service, very professional, and friendly.....

Unprofessional, and dishonest service department

by from Hollywood, FL |

Terrible, unprofessional, and dishonest service department. We bought a Pre-Owned 2011 Honda C-RV from Brickell Honda less than two years ago and shelled out big bucks for the top of the line bumper to bumper warranty. A little while ago the AC started intermittently not working a week and a half before a big vacation road trip. I took it in for warrantied repair work a week before we were due to leave, and left it at the dealership to be repaired. The service representative who I worked with, Ismael, was never able to be reached by phone again. Another service representative, Miguel, became the person we communicated with. Two days after dropping it off we were told that a warranty company insurance representative would be coming by to clear the car for warranty work the day after that. The next day came and went, and when we called they told us that the insurance person would now be coming the day after that, but that it would take them 24-48 hours to approve of the work before repairs could begin. Two days after that, we were told that the insurance person had just come that day, and not only that but they also, for reasons that Miguel was unable to explain to me, had to come inspect it AGAIN the next day (I'm beginning to think the car wasn't looked at today at all). And THEN wait 24-48 hours for approval, and THEN wait for the actual repairs to be done. By this point, the repairs would be finished, at the earliest, two days into our planned and booked vacation road trip, 9 days after we had first dropped it off. I told him that I would just have to come pick the car up the next day, and have the work done when I got back. I was then informed that the AC wasn't working at all now, so the car was in even worse condition than when I had dropped it off. Miguel then admitted that our first service representative quit days after I had first dropped the car off, and that this matter hadn't even been looked at until 5 days after the car had been dropped off. Now I get to spend 20 hours on the road, there and back, for a vacation that I had already paid for, with two small children, in August, with no air conditioning, and no repair in sight. I told Miguel that I had no recourse as a consumer but to post a truthful, negative review wherever I could post it, and was told to "Do what you gotta do" but the car would not be ready when I needed it. If you were unfortunate enough to have bought a car here, I hope that you never have to take it in for the worst service experience of your life. Thanks Brickell Honda!

Great service and quality

by from Coconut grove, fl |

I'm a single mom of 2 toddlers working full time In and outside the home. Time to research deals and options isn't ample for me. JC, Alfredo Olivares and Javier helped me not only find exactly what accommodates our family but within a couple hours I was driving off the lot. This kind of excellent service and humanity is what makes me keep coming back to Brickell motors. They even babysat while I signed and got the kids snacks and juice boxes. Alfredo and Jc have both followed up to make sure we are enjoying our new car. Thank you kindly !! You are the best in the industry. Izzy Molina in service is also the man to go to that will keep your investment running smoothly and safely.

Great service

by from Miami dade,fl |

Very professional and friendly . Excellent customer service Thank you. Best regards

First Class Service

by from Miami , Fl. |

I called the previous day to my appointment and was accomodated into the next day's schedule by Angel, who was very professional, and took care even of scheduling the shuttle to bring me back to my office. I called the day of my appointment to let the service person I was assigned, Robert Schickman, to know I was running 15 minutes late, and he reassured me it was ok, that they were waiting for me. When I arrived I was professionally greated by Robert, who attend to the items I wanted fixed in my car, answered all my questions, and called the shuttle driver making sure I coulod get to my office on time. I was called later that day , as Robert said he would do, and informed as to what had to be done and the price for the job. Job was completed as timely that afternoon, and Robert even waited for me to arrive after hours (6:25 p.m.), and greeted me in the same friendly manner, assuring me he did not mind the wait, walked me to the cashier, and later to my car, infoming me of the guarantee the job had and makiong sure everything I had requested had been done. Can't ask for more. Thank you.

2015 gmc truck

by from . Miami, florida |

love my truck,will do business again.salesman is excelent in the way he handle the sale

all around Amazing!!

by from Miami, Fl |

The sales person was EXCELLENT!!(JC) I can not tell you enough how happy and satisfied I'am with the service I received from him. He took the time to get me the car that was right for me. On delivery he gave me point by point of all of the features the car had helped me set up onstar etc. I will defenitely recommend him to all my friends and family. He makes the car buying experience a very smooth one.

Great experience

by from Miami ,fl |

My lease was up and my wife and I went in to lease a Buick enclave. Moises came recommended my brother in law. Moises was great straight to the point and very friendly! Overall great experience!

Friendly people and great Service

by from Miami, Florida |

Highly recommend Arturo, Customer Service Rep., he always outperforms himself and make your dealer experience a great one. He is precise and knowledgeable on all aspects of my Buick Enclave 2012

Great service

by from Miami, Florida |

My advisor was very detailed oriented , helpful and understandable . He was very communicated from the moment I called him regards my car braking down ,until being fixed . He was on point on everything , making sure I was aware what was going on with my car. The bad news was that my car would be in the car shop for a week , the great news that everything was under warranty I wouldn't have to pay a penny , and gave me a loaner until the car would be ready . How more satisfy can I be. I would love to rate this service from 1 to 100 . I would say 101 percent awesome service Arturo keep up the great job . !! A very satisfied customer .