Brickell Honda

690 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33130

New 888-314-6327
Used 877-399-1516
Service 866-309-2236

Where the Owners are Always in!

EXCELLENT SERVICE !!

by from Hialeah, Florida |

Everyone was very professional from the beginning .I found exactly what I was looking for my family and I without hassle . I would definitely do business again in the future. thank you

by from miami, fl |

Unquestionably the best experience I have ever had in automotive buying. Mr.Mariano Reol the sales manager assisted me to make the best decision for my family and I. Thank you so much Brickell Honda team for making it so easy.

Amazing Auto buying experience!

by from Miami, Florida |

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. From the moment I arrived at the dealer I was greeted and treated like family. They showed me the vehicle I inquired about, then went on a test drive, and returned to process the budget. Their was no arguing or haggling. My salesperson was honest and straight to the point with out the back and forth. We agreed on a monthly budget and proceeded to finance department to conclude deal. I was in and out of dealer with in a couple of hours. Amazing experience! I would definitely recommend this Dealer to family and friends. Special thanks to salesperson Jose Proveyor "El Musico"

Survey

by from Miami, FL |

Everything went well with my visit on servicing our car

FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Miami, Fl |

You have done your homework. I wish that all companies would be like yours. All of your employees have EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS. You guys have done a wonderful job! We feel like family every time we go there. Please keep up the good work! Robert always is willing to help us in every possible way when we take our car for maintenance. Thank you Robert! Robert you are fantastic! Our sales person Juan Carlos is also fantastic! Thank you for always make us feel welcome! Thank you to the Family of Brickell Motors!!! Santiago Torre

Great service

by from Miami ,Florida |

Came with zero expectations, and came out With a beautiful car. The loan officer and the sales manager were exceptional . Jacky the sales rep was very honest and helpful .

great services, great people

by from key Biscayne, Florida, 33149 |

Anwar is probably the nicest and efficient seller I've met, he is always in the right mood and willing to serve. Edwin on the service department was incredibly efficient and ready to help and he delivered a great service. Carlos the manager was always there. Thanks

Awesome Service!!!!

by from Hialeah Gardens, FL |

Very professional team, everyone worked together in order to satisfy my needs. Very satisfied.

Another successful visit to Brickell GMC

by from Doral, FL |

We were greeted outside the front door by a gentleman they call "El Musico" (The musician). He was not pushy at all and asked questions which allowed him to show us exactly what we looking for. Rather than spending a lot of time in the showroom showing us the model of each vehicle available, he took us out back so that we would be able to see the scale of the vehicle we might be interested in. After picking out the vehicle we liked, he invited us for a test drive. He even allowed us to change drivers so that both my wife and I could experience the comfort and ride of the vehicle. The negotiation was short and sweet. We told him what we wanted to pay and he came back with the absolute best offer available. After presenting him our counter offer, he took a moment for the approval and came back with an offer what we were willing to live with. The decision was easy, we will take it. The whole experience took less than 3 hours before we drove home. We were so happy with the result, we took our cousin back the next week and she took home her dream car too! Great job by Jose "El Musico" Proveyer.

Super nice place to go for GMC service.

by from Miami, FL |

What a great place to go for service on my 2010 GMC Acadia! I had not been to their store previously for service. Greeting immediately, appointment was verified, service advisor wrote the order quickly and put me in a loaner for the day. Everything was ready as promised for pick-up at the end of the day.