Brickell Honda

690 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33130

New 888-314-6327
Used 877-399-1516
Service 866-309-2236

Where the Owners are Always in!

by from Miami, FL |

After a disappointing experience at another dealership, we went to Brickell Honda based on an internet ad for a used Honda Pilot. The customer service far exceeded our expectations. There was no pressure to purchase, and we were introduced to a number of team leaders. We did go back and purchase the vehicle. Great leadership team and great sales team.

service

by from miami fl |

have a 2010 terrain, very happy with it. the service dept is great. kudos to arturo and mecanic ralph an assest to the organization

Buick Enclave 2012 Service

by from Coconut Grove, Fl. |

Great dealer to do business with. Service appointments are performed on timely fashion and professionally. good work quality. Service staff very attentive and helpful. Overall an excellent experience

Emil Kasumov is the dealer to go to!

by from Hollywood, FL |

My salesman was Emil Kasumov and to our family he is the only salesman anyone should use! I am so glad my father stumbled upon him years ago when he went to purchase his first Honda Ridgeline! Since then we have leased and purchased 5 hondas!!! and it is all thanks to Emil Kasumov. It isn't just his ability to sell you but the friendliness, loyalty and care his services provide. He has always personally called and made sure we are comfortable with our purchase. He always goes above and beyond and it is why we have referred so much more of our families and friends to him. In our circle it is now very unsual if you aren't driving a Brickell Honda purchased from Emil. Also, I live in Hollywood by 441 with a million dealerships by me but I drive all the way down to Miami so does my family just to be at Brickell Honda where Emil can get us the best deals and customer service!

Great service. great price

by from miami, fl |

Joel Zarzabal helped me get a great car for even better price. courteous, professional and goes the extra mile to make sure that the customer is satisfied.

Great Service.

by from Hollywood, Fl |

Very attentive and always on top of getting it done right. They have computers in the waiting area for you to be able to entertain yourself in the mean time as well.

amazing deal, very courteous people.

by from miami, fla |

I had a comfortable, no hassle expirience buying my car. the staff was very proffesional and helpful.I recommend this dealer for many reasons. the best one is the price I got. good people to work with.

No place to buy a used car!!

by from Miami FL |

In 2010 I purchased a 2008 Accord from these guys. After a short period I noticed vibrations on the front tires. I went to have them check the issue and was told the front tires (brand new) were (feathered?) and I had to replace them with new ones; since time went by (2 months), they wouldn't do anything to replace them. What really got me is that the 2 front tires were unidirectional and the rear ones standard (no way you can rotate them) Also they implied that "who guarantees I did not change those tires" I am glad to see a place were I can make a review after a couple of years. At this time I am looking at purchasing another Honda and definitely agree with the other reviewer that suggests avoiding Brickell Honda like the plague. I was told latter that a used certified car shouldn't have been sold in those conditions but you trust some guys and they take you for a ride. I am not hiding my name and they can easily check when I purchased the car so, this review is not anonymous. I have had Hondas for over 15 years and never had any trouble with them. Great Cars

a surprisingly pleasant experience .. nice place

by from Miami, FL |

Went to Brickell Motors last weekend looking for a quality used car, and stumbled upon not only a good selection of mechanically sound vehicles, but good prices and people as well. Mitch Ortiz and Sam Mones, in particular, handled me and my wife just perfectly -- offering their straightforward courteous expertise and none of the usual up-sell pressure tactics I've come to expect at other places. Even the finance manager, Edgar, worked up a better deal than we had hoped for. Would definitely recommend this place to my friends and family -- for price, customer service, selection and a refreshingly fun-again car shopping experience.

DONT USE THEM

by from texas |

Avoid this place like the plague. rip off artist, sales and fianance dept.very bad place to do business.. period

Brickell Honda responded to this review

February 24, 2012

Dear madman, on behalf of Brickell Motors I would like to apologize and learn more about your experience with us in detail. We take great pride in ensuring that all our customers have a positive experience when visiting our dealership. I would appreciate if you could give me a call on my cell 786.546.2365. My name is Mario Murgado Jr. and I would like to see how I can personally assist you. Thanks, Mario Murgado Jr.