Mungenast Lexus of St. Louis

13700 Manchester Rd, Manchester, MO 63011

New 866-622-5455 New 866-622-5455
Used 877-254-5813 Used 877-254-5813
Service 888-482-9318 Service 888-482-9318

Lexus makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference.

Far Exceeded Our Expectations!!!

by from Scotts Hill, TN |

We purchased a used vehicle (Pontiac Vibe) from Mungenast Lexus and are absolutely thrilled with the overall purchase. We were provided excellent customer service from the start. All of our questions were answered promptly, completely and honestly. There were no pushy sales tactics. Tentative arrangements to purchase the car were done over the phone, sight unseen. When we arrived for our scheduled appointment, the car was ready to go - very thoroughly cleaned, all fluids fresh and the gas tank was FULL. The entire purchase went smoothly and they called a couple of days later to double-check to be sure that we were still perfectly happy with the purchase and the car, and to see if there were any questions that might still need to be answered. The transaction was smooth and easy. We highly recommend this dealership.

One of the best car experiences I've had!

by from St Louis |

Lexus has been one of the top 3 most reliable brands, and thankfully they have high quality people as well. This is by far one of the best experiences I've ever had with anything relating to cars. I originally talked to a rep at the STL car show and after asking about a car that wasn't there he was able to immediately direct me to Mike O'Shea and messaged him that I was coming to look at the car. Mike was ready for me when I arrived and walked me through the car and let me on a solo test drive. I spoke to him on and off for a couple weeks while narrowing down my car choices and it always was apparent I was his top priority. He showed me around the service center and the lounge as well and there were fantastically clean. I unfortunately ended up going with a different car in the end but I will definitely be going there for my next car and will recommend this place to everyone I know that's in the market.

Great Experience

by from Wildwood, MO |

The team at Mungenast made the buying experience a breeze. Nate Hopson got the deal done efficiently and fairly. I got a fair price on a hot AWD GS350. They could not have done better!

Bad Servive

by from St. Charles, Missouri |

Spoke with Saleman Tim about buying a use car. I seclected the car, then went in to do a financing on the car. After completing applecation. (i was aware that I do have challange credit which I explained to Tim my sales man) The finance guy came out shortly there after and told me he needed more time to work on my application and Tim would call me the fellowing day as I got there approximately 6:30 PM. I didn't get a call the fellowing day or four days later. I then called and left Tim a voicemail and fellow it up with a email. He finally respond to let me know the finance guy was unable to get my application approved. Still not sure why it took all these attmp to get a answer.

Mungenast Lexus of St. Louis responded to this review

January 15, 2016

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience regarding your recent interest in a vehicle from our dealership. We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best experience possible when purchasing a new vehicle, therefore we apologize for falling short of our expectations. Our sales team diligently worked to get you into the vehicle of your dreams, and we regret that we weren't able to do so. We take full responsibility for the lack of communication, and for that we deeply apologize. Please contact our Customer Relations Department at 314-714-4567 if we can be of further assistance. We also have several dealerships in and around the St. Louis area, including Mungenast Auto Credit, which specializes in assisting with no credit or bad credit situations. http://www.mungenast.com/

Loved working with Steve!

by from St Louis, MO |

We worked with Steve and were incredibly pleased with the whole car buying process with him. He wasn't pushy at all, and was always kind, respectful and friendly. He made the process quick, which was nice as we were trying to keep a 2 year old entertained throughout the finalization. While Steve provided excellent customer service, we were a little surprised at the change when it came time for us to work with the finances associate. We worked with Joel in finance who wasn't friendly at all, and seemed put out to even be processing our financial part of the deal. As soon we we walked in, he rudely stated he didn't agree with our financial decisions regarding the car. We stuck with it, and when we weren't interested in any extended warranty, he barely spoke two words to us while we were in his office, almost to the point of it being uncomfortable. Not great customer service in my opinion-I definitely expected better. Despite this, overall, we had a really great experience with Steve and I would recommend him to anyone I knew wanting to buy a car.

Great new Lexus buying experience!

by from St. Louis, MO |

We had a wonderful experience this week buying our new GX460. Nate Hopson was a pleasure to deal with: truly an honest, no-pressure style and he worked hard to get us exactly the vehicle we were looking for. From start to finish, it was the best car buying experience we've had and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend Mungenast to our friends.

Worth Flying Across The Country For

by from Austin, TX |

Flew from Austin to St Louis to pick up a used car they had posted. Kris was extremely open, helpful, and professional throughout the process, even coming to pick me up from the airport. Everyone from sales to finance was a pleasure to work with. If I end up looking for a new Lexus in the future, I will happily fly out again just to work with this team. Thank you!

Good Experience...even though I didnt buy

by from Saint Louis,MO |

Even though I didnt end up buy the IS 250, the overall customer service was good! Thanks Matt! Michelle S.

Incredible Buying Experience

by from O'fallon, MO |

From start to finish this was the best purchasing experience that I've been through. I had no clue what I had wanted when I stepped foot onto the lot and had a million questions. Brendan Laaksonen was patient with me and answered everything I threw at him bumper to bumper. I originally walked away unimpressed with the stereo of the car, but when I came back, Brendan made sure to fix the issue and show me the true experience. Matt Viero worked diligently to get me the price to match other dealers. That guy saved me a 500+ mile trip. He also worked past business hours to make sure I had an awesome car to drive on a beautiful weekend. Mike Baek was outstanding. He made sure to explain every detail of financing the car. Even after store closing, he was patient and helped me look at every option available. I hated having them stay so late but their hard work allowed me to take a gorgeous new car on a trip for my wife's birthday. Thanks for helping me score some big points Mike! We'll definitely be including Mungenast first on our list when we make our next car purchase.

Great place to buy a Lexus

by from St. Louis, MO |

Great dealership, we have purchased 3 cars from Becky in the past year and a half, and there is a reason we keep going back to her. Highly recommend.