Mungenast Lexus of St. Louis

13700 Manchester Rd, Manchester, MO 63011

New 866-622-5455
Used 877-254-5813
Service 888-482-9318

Lexus makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference.

I expected more

by from Illinois |

I was searching for a car and found a car that interested me on cars.com. When I was contacted I was told all the things that were done to the car to justify the price (tires, brakes etc), the sales person also told me what the dealership paid for it (even though I had a pretty good idea based on Black Book and other outlets) After a day of thinking about it I called back and the sales person was not there and I talked instead to the "sales manager" he had a different story all together. Now the brakes were good and were not redone, and the price that they traded it in for was much higher than the first guy that I talked to. I made sure he was talking about the same car as this all sounded new to me, it was the same car. I told the Sales Manager what I was willing to pay making clear that was my out the door price with all fees and taxes as I was taking a loan out for the car. We agreed on a price but once he took my credit card to hold the car until the next day he told me that I was going to be responsible for tax on my own. He told me there was nothing more he could do for me as there was no more ?room? in the car to drop the price. I have purchased over 20 cars in my life and I have learned to expect the old bait and switch and playing with the numbers at shady used car places but I was not expecting it from a Lexus dealer, especially one that is considered "Lexus Elite". There was no effort to make things right or explain the inconsistences in pricing and what work was completed on the car. With all the great reviews I was expecting more from this dealer but was left very disappointed by the same old same old used car tricks. I would caution anyone who is buying a used car to complete your research beforehand, clearly they take care of some of their customers well but they did not treat me well at all.

Our first Lexus & a hybrid at that

by from Chesterfield, Missouri |

This was the best experience we've had buying a car. They met our price, it was very fair (excellent really) with one flat price and no silly tack on fees. Very happy with the experience. I take delivery of my new Lexus 300 hybrid next week and am looking forward to it. Alex Grant was great, not pushy, very professional, would recommend buying from him.

CountingCars

by from Wentzville, MO |

This was the BEST car buying experience I have had. Mungenast Lexus had the EXACT used Lincoln Navigator I was searching for, it was listed at a fair price, and in MINT condition. Joel was the most professional sales person, no pressure, helped me get to a comfortable number, and then we closed the deal. Test drive to title work only took 2 hours. Don't waste your time with anyone else. Go to Mungenast Lexus in St. Louis!

Used IS 250

by from Dardenne Prairie, MO |

Had an excellent experience at the dealership. Alex Grant was very knowledable about the vehicle and was a pleasure to deal with. Had no problems dealing on the car and the service after the sale was over and above what I have experienced in my prior purchases of cars. I will definitely purchase another car from Mungenast.