Mungenast Lexus of St. Louis

13700 Manchester Rd, Manchester, MO 63011

New 866-622-5455
Used 877-254-5813
Service 888-482-9318

Lexus makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference.

Far Exceeded Our Expectations!!!

by from Scotts Hill, TN |

We purchased a used vehicle (Pontiac Vibe) from Mungenast Lexus and are absolutely thrilled with the overall purchase. We were provided excellent customer service from the start. All of our questions were answered promptly, completely and honestly. There were no pushy sales tactics. Tentative arrangements to purchase the car were done over the phone, sight unseen. When we arrived for our scheduled appointment, the car was ready to go - very thoroughly cleaned, all fluids fresh and the gas tank was FULL. The entire purchase went smoothly and they called a couple of days later to double-check to be sure that we were still perfectly happy with the purchase and the car, and to see if there were any questions that might still need to be answered. The transaction was smooth and easy. We highly recommend this dealership.

excellent dealership

by from Tulsa, Ok |

Excellent dealership, treated us very nice and their facilities are one of the best off all the car dealerships that I have been to. Our salesperson Joel Habermehl was very helpful in our purchasing experience. They were very good in showing us the full features of the car that we bought.

Wonderful buying experience!!!

by from Smithton, IL |

Hi. I just wanted to email and say thank you for working with us and meeting us on our trade to allow my family the opportunity to be part of the Lexus family. We absolutely love our Lexus. From the time we arrived at Mungenast until our purchase was final, we were warmly greeted, treated with respect, given time to discuss options, and thoroughly explained the lease process. It was truly a wonderful experience. Joel Habermehl is very professional, knowledgeable, and he just made this a great experience. I greatly appreciated that because most dealerships you leave feeling overwhelmed and pressured. This was not the case at all. We would also like to comment on the professionalism of Mike Baek. He did a fantastic job with explaining the finance process to us. We felt very comfortable during this part of the process. Joel and Mike really hit it out of the park with us. They were very professional, but they are two characters! Laughing and joking was great therapy knowing we were leasing such an expensive and luxurious vehicle. I can't recall everyone's name, but you have a wonderful climate and a great group of people. We decided to have stripes put on our new ES 350 to compliment the Atomic Silver, Susan took care of that for us. We leased the vehicle on Tuesday and by Wednesday it was complete. Most places would have taken half a day if not longer along with a wait period to even get the vehicle in. Donna really knows her "stuff" about all the gadgets in the ES 350. Although we weren't able to get all of the "bells and whistles", it was nice to have someone sit with us, inside of the car and show us first hand how to operate the vehicle. Again, thank you for a wonderful experience. We did lease the ES 350 so I'm looking forward to doing business again in the near future. For now, we are going to enjoy our Lexus and show it off to our friends and family. Thank you and have a wonderful Easter. Sincerely, Donnette and John

Service above and beyond

by from Poplar Bluff, MO |

From start to finish our sales person, Becky Kroupa, made it clear she was interested in finding us the perfect vehicle for us and helping us at the best price. Even when we looked other places she let us know she would look at sister dealerships to find us our car. Ultimately the quality of the vehicle led us back to Mungenast and Becky worked with us to get the car we wanted at a price we could afford. She did all of this with a positive attitude, friendly and professional. Susan then took over after the sale to introduce us to the intricacies of our vehicle. She was very patient and informative and let us know we could call with any questions. This is our second purchase from Mungenast and we are very satisfied with their professionalism and quality of service. We would not hesitate to use them again.

Great Experience

by from St. Louis, MO |

We had visited several other dealerships in our search for a used automobile, and I wasn't having fun! Our experience with Matt Viero and the rest of the Mungenastt employees who helped the process was terrific. We felt they really did have our (the customer's) best interest at heart. We've told several friends about our experience and highly recommended this dealership..

New Car Purchase

by from St. Louis, MO |

During our process of purchasing a new car we visited 6 dealerships and our experience with B.J., Nate and then with Mike was terrific. I have always wanted to own a Lexus but being a practical person I would end up choosing a Honda or Toyota vehicle. This time our experience beginning with BJ, whom we met and who sold us on the dealership and answered our questions about various Lexus models, to Nate who easily identified the correct car and purchase price that allowed my practical side to agree with my emotional side, and then to Mike who was adept at making you feel comfortable even though you were spending a lot of money and to suggest saving more money due to my relationship with Morgan Stanley was the best customer service that I could imagine. Congratulations to you and your exceptional staff.

Superior Buying Experience

by from Webster Groves, MO |

In our previous car buying experience we had purchased 4 Infinitis from a rival luxury dealership. In 2012 we had an accident which totalled one of our vehicles and we cross shopped Mungenast to try the Lexus brand. Our initial experience with Becky Kroupa was fantastic and our experience with Mike Baek in finance was great as well. Because of those initial experiences, when it came time to shop for a new vehicle, we immediately contacted Mungenast and requested Becky. She lead us through several options and even suggested an exterior and interior color scheme that I would not have thought of but looks classy. It was Nebula Gray exterior with Caramel interior. While we were still in the market for an Infiniti we decided to go with the Lexus, as we told our Infiniti dealer of our choice, they offered a similar deal for the same vehicle. Ultimately, we went with Mungenast based on our previous experience. The Professionalism to get a deal done by Brian Bullerdick the Manager, the patience that Becky had for our 3 day shopping experience due to the presence of a toddler, the straight talk - no games discussion with the Finance Manager Mike Baek and the thoroughness of the delivery by Ashley Landuyt all combined o make Mungenast our dealer of choice. Although the experiences with each individual named was outstanding, I think it is indicative of the overall dealership mentality. Treat the customer fairly, let them know that they are appreciated and respected and you will get repeat business, loyal customers and referrals. We will be shopping for another vehicle within the year and you better believe Mungenast Lexus will head our list.

I expected more

by from Illinois |

I was searching for a car and found a car that interested me on cars.com. When I was contacted I was told all the things that were done to the car to justify the price (tires, brakes etc), the sales person also told me what the dealership paid for it (even though I had a pretty good idea based on Black Book and other outlets) After a day of thinking about it I called back and the sales person was not there and I talked instead to the "sales manager" he had a different story all together. Now the brakes were good and were not redone, and the price that they traded it in for was much higher than the first guy that I talked to. I made sure he was talking about the same car as this all sounded new to me, it was the same car. I told the Sales Manager what I was willing to pay making clear that was my out the door price with all fees and taxes as I was taking a loan out for the car. We agreed on a price but once he took my credit card to hold the car until the next day he told me that I was going to be responsible for tax on my own. He told me there was nothing more he could do for me as there was no more ?room? in the car to drop the price. I have purchased over 20 cars in my life and I have learned to expect the old bait and switch and playing with the numbers at shady used car places but I was not expecting it from a Lexus dealer, especially one that is considered "Lexus Elite". There was no effort to make things right or explain the inconsistences in pricing and what work was completed on the car. With all the great reviews I was expecting more from this dealer but was left very disappointed by the same old same old used car tricks. I would caution anyone who is buying a used car to complete your research beforehand, clearly they take care of some of their customers well but they did not treat me well at all.

Our first Lexus & a hybrid at that

by from Chesterfield, Missouri |

This was the best experience we've had buying a car. They met our price, it was very fair (excellent really) with one flat price and no silly tack on fees. Very happy with the experience. I take delivery of my new Lexus 300 hybrid next week and am looking forward to it. Alex Grant was great, not pushy, very professional, would recommend buying from him.

CountingCars

by from Wentzville, MO |

This was the BEST car buying experience I have had. Mungenast Lexus had the EXACT used Lincoln Navigator I was searching for, it was listed at a fair price, and in MINT condition. Joel was the most professional sales person, no pressure, helped me get to a comfortable number, and then we closed the deal. Test drive to title work only took 2 hours. Don't waste your time with anyone else. Go to Mungenast Lexus in St. Louis!

Used IS 250

by from Dardenne Prairie, MO |

Had an excellent experience at the dealership. Alex Grant was very knowledable about the vehicle and was a pleasure to deal with. Had no problems dealing on the car and the service after the sale was over and above what I have experienced in my prior purchases of cars. I will definitely purchase another car from Mungenast.