Elco Chevrolet & Cadillac

15110 Manchester Rd, Ballwin, MO 63011

New 888-484-4564
Used 866-906-8730
Service 888-501-1791

Buy with Confidence at ELCO! Ask about our Price Match Guarantee!

Valuable Auto Consultant

by from Chesterfield, MO |

I came in to purchase from stock, but they didn't have what I wanted. When I told sales consultant Chris Weaver what I was looking for, and that I hadn't found it at any dealership in the area, he suggested I order exactly what I wanted in a new 2015 Corvette. I really didn't want to wait an unreasonable amount of time for my car to be built. The last time I did this it took 363 days! Chris checked and committed to between 4 and 6 weeks. My research showed a number of delays in production on Corvettes, so I was very hesitant. He did convince me that with this type of purchase, I really should get exactly what I wanted on my car. He made prudent suggestions during the ordering process, even explaining to me why I might regret some options that I was considering. Chris Weaver is a valued asset to your organization and you should be very proud that he represents Elco Chevrolet. The very best ending was that it arrived in 4 weeks! I couldn't be more satisfied and now have my new triple black Corvette convertible exactly as dreamed.

Perfect!

by from Ballwin, MO |

We recently purchased a 2015 Tahoe from ELCO. Rodger Heffernan met us in the parking lot and from that point on we were taken care of. He was extremely knowledgeable, honest, and sincere. We didn't necessarily come in to purchase that particular day, but Rodger found exactly what we were looking for and we were able to make everything happen in short order and to our extreme satisfaction. We drove off the lot with our new Tahoe that afternoon! I would recommend ELCO and Rodger Heffernan to anyone looking for a new Chevy, Cadillac or used vehicle. We will definitely return to ELCO.

Thanks Cloyd!

by from Wildwood, Missouri |

My Wife and I recently purchased a vehicle from Cloyd Barden. He made the experience very comfortable. I highly recommend Cloyd. He has the knowledge and the know-how to help you find and buy your next vehicle. Thanks Cloyd!

Great Experience!

by from Belleville, IL |

Chris Weaver was excellent during the process of purchasing my 2007 Chevy Avalanche. I am a very picky buyer and Chris went out of his way to answer ALL my questions. He was honest, sincere, and very knowledge. From the management at ELCO Chevy to the finance department, we purchase experience was fast and enjoyable! Highly recommend ELCO Chevy!!!!

1st time buyers

by from Potosi, MO |

My husband & I were 1st time buyers. My in-laws referred us up to elco, we were greeted with a smile by Vernon and he helped us with everything and answered all our question. It was great to walk in and not feel pushed to purchase a vehicle, Vernon was laid back and was understanding of what we was looking for. Vernon & Bryan worked together and 2 hours later had us leaving in our new 2014 cruze! We will be back to them for future vehicles!

Great experience at Elco Chevrolet

by from O Fallon Missouri |

My experience at Elco Chevrolet when purchasing my used car was the best experience I've had at any dealership. Roger was my salesman, and right off the bat I could tell that he wasn't pushy and genuinely wanted to ensure all of my needs were met. He was very helpful and listened to what I was looking for in a vehicle, as well as what my options were as far as payment and made sure i was satisfied. I would definitely recommend Roger and Elco Chevrolet if you are in the market for a new OR used car.

My experience @ Elco Chevrolet

by from Saint Louis Mo |

Mr. Phil Geraci (my sales person) and the staff were friendly. I could even stop and ask another sales person or staff a question and they did not mind assisting me. I would definitely recommend a friend/family member or co-worker to go and experience the good quality of salesmen and customer service

Hard Work Earns My Business!

by from St. Louis, MO |

Jimmy and Phil earned my business by working with me over several days. I looked at several vehicles before making my decision. They never rushed me and always listened to my concerns. I never felt pushed into any decision. It was an awesome experience. I recommend these guys. They know how to make you feel good about your car buying decision.

Couldn't be any happier!

by from St. Louis, MO |

My family has worked with Vernon Chapman on a previous vehicle purchase and we were extremely happy with how that deal went that I made a promise to him that I would be back when I was ready to buy a new car. Here we are 3 years later and he still remembers us and was more than happy to help with the purchase. I couldn't be any happier with how the deal worked out that I will definitely be referring people his way. Thanks so much!

Love my new car! Thanks Brad and Bryan!

by from St. Louis, MO |

Easy does it here! Couldn't be happier. Bryan made my experience easy and it didn't take hours, like my previous purchases elsewhere. I will absolutely refer friends and family. Brad was helpful when he found exactly what I was looking for.

Best experiance in 30+ years of car buying!

by from Alton, IL |

One of the best vehicle purchases in my experiance!! This was one of the easiest and best vehicle purchases that I have had in my 30+ years of car purchases. I have bought many vehicles from dealers and expect the normal "run-around" when I buy from a dealer. This experience was different. Jeff was awesome and bent over backwards to make this a pleasant and comfortable experience!! Anyone who wants to be treated with respect should visit them!