Elco Chevrolet & Cadillac

15110 Manchester Rd, Ballwin, MO 63011

New 888-484-4564 New 888-484-4564
Used 866-906-8730 Used 866-906-8730
Service 888-501-1791 Service 888-501-1791

Buy with Confidence at ELCO! Ask about our Price Match Guarantee!

Excellent Sales Team

by from Riverton IL. |

Our salesperson Chris Ringcamp and sales manager Cort Howard were awesome to deal with on the purchase of my 2015 Chevy Silverado 2500HD. My wife and I purchased a new Cadillac CTS from the same team 3 years ago and is the reason for returning to Elco to buy my truck. It was the two most pleasant experiences purchasing vehicles I have ever been thru, and I'm 62 years old. I highly recommend Elco!!! Bob Steele Riverton, IL.

Very positive experience!

by from Quincy, IL |

I recently purchased a used car from Elco Chevrolet Cadillac and it was the best car buying experience I have had to date. Very knowledgeable salesman, quick and easy process. It is a joy doing business with someone who loves what they do and this is very apparent in salesman Chris Weaver. I found the perfect car for me and they went above and beyond! Everyone at the dealership was nice and personable and made me feel important. A "big city" dealership with a "small town" attitude. I will definitely recommend Elco to family and friends.

They value their clients!

by from Wildwood, MO |

I went to ELCO after seeing a listing online. Apparently it was my lucky day because I ended up working with Jim McCormack and he is amazing - no pressure at all and he is extremely knowledgeable. Jim will be the first person I call the next time I need to purchase a car. I also had the pleasure of talking with John Durham and it is clear that both Jim and John truly care about their clients.

Quicks and easy

by from St. louis, MO |

My wife and I had been looking for a used sedan for a few months. Chris kept us aware of inventory he had fitting our description and when we saw one we liked we came in for a test drive. The next day we signed all the papers and were out of the dealership in less than 20 minutes.

Elco Chevrolet & Cadillac responded to this review

February 2, 2016

We're so happy that we were able to assist you and your wife with the purchase of a new vehicle! Thank you for choosing ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac and we hope to see you again!

Great Sales Experience

by from St. Louis, MO |

Lamarr was such a pleasure to work with. From the beginning he made me feel comfortable. Any questions that I had he always had an answer to. Would even follow up with a text or phone call to see if I had any other questions or concerns. Was easy to talk to and get along with. I didn't feel any pressure at all. I would definitely recommend this dealership and Lamarr to anyone.

Elco Chevrolet & Cadillac responded to this review

January 26, 2016

Thank you for your review! We're so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your entire car buying experience with Lamarr from beginning to end! If there is anything else we can do for you, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Going the extra mile --Treated fairly

by from St Louis, MO |

Purchased a total of 2 vehicles, new truck in 2012 and Cadillac coupe from Elco. Treated fairly, salesperson went the extra mile, and never felt rushed. Jim had to search for our vehicle, found one out of state and had it transported to St Louis for inspection. The rest is history--- Awesome coupe! Highly recommend Elco.

Great Experience

by from St. Louis, MO |

Lamarr Powell is professional & a pleasure to work with. I called on my way there with questions & he had all the cars I was interested up front, ready for me & cooled off by the time I got there! Make sure to ask for Lamarr! Bryan the business manager made it a quick & stress-free transaction.

Terrible service hours and diagnosis of problems

by from Saint Louis |

The service hours are the worst I have ever experienced. Service techs go home at 4:00pm but the coupons they send out say service is open until 7:30pm. I had my car in for work and the problem was still there when I picked it up. Bob McCosh in Columbia Missouri diagnosed the electrical problem and fixed it. I recommend going elsewhere. They don't have a monopoly on Cadillacs. The body shop is the only good service I have found at this dealer.

Good Deal-Good Experience

by from St. Louis, Missouri |

We have had a good relationship with ELCO over the years, so we headed there when we needed a new car. We were really impressed with the SRX and decided this was the car we wanted. Joe made it happen! He was absolutely great to deal with. The service department has been excellent and we love the car.

Buying a new or used car made easy!

by from St. Louis, MO |

We?ve bought 5 cars from Chris in the past 2 years. He makes it an easy and fun experience. I completely trust him, and he always makes sure that everything goes very smoothly. Keep up the great work, Chris! Thanks, Carl