Bommarito of West County

15736 Manchester Rd, Ellisville, MO 63011

Used 636-391-7200

2015 GMC Sierra 2500 HD

by from Imperial MO |

Called Dennis about a truck, he had it up front for me to drive. After my test drive I informed Dennis I would be in on Monday to purchase the truck. Dennis had all my paperwork done before I arrived so all I had to do was visit the F&I guy (Tommy) he had things ready just sign a few papers and was done. Very fast and friendly Dennis went over a few things with us and we were on our way. Very good experience exceptional customer service. Thanks

Oil change experience

by from Eureka, mo |

Everyone is friendly and they treat you like a valued customer.

Very professional and courteous.

by from Bourbon, Missouri |

Very professional and courteous. If I have to go in for service, I wouldn?t take my GMC anywhere else. I drive about 55 miles to take my vehicle to Bommarito because they take care of me.

Great Experience!

by from Wildwood, MO |

David Baumann was great to work with?everything was handled quickly and professionally. He kept me updated via phone and e-mail as needed. I didn't feel like I got the runaround or anything, and they didn't try to sell me on extra repairs, etc, which I feel happens quite frequently at other repair shops. I'll be back! Thanks!

Review

by from Ellisville, MO |

I used a coupon for a free car wash but my car was not washed when I picked it up. Little disappointed. Everything else was great.

Excellant Service. Knowledgeable & Friendly People

by from Dardenne Priarie, Missouri |

My Salesman Jim Kindred was very knowledgeable and friendly and very helpful in purchasing my GMC Terrain. The Credit Manager Jeff Holder was very helpful with all the paperwork on purchasing my vehicle. Also Tim Sampson the Sales Manager was very friendly and greeted me when I arrived to look at the vehicles, and said if there was anything he could do along with my Sales and Leasing Consultant Jim Kindred just let him know. Everyone was very helpful, knowledgeable and professional. I would recommend anyone to visit this dealership when purchasing a vehicle. Thanks to all the members that helped me with my experience in purchasing a vehicle at BOMMARITO GMC DEALERSHIP.

Great Service

by from Ellisville, MO |

I called the parts department because something got stuck in the sidewall of my tire. They had a tire there by 3:00 pm the same day and were able to put it on my car while I waited

Perfect Buying Experience

by from Chesterfield, MO |

From the greeting as I walked in to driving out with my new car it was an excellent customer experience. The car can be purchased at any number of dealerships---it is the CSE (customer satisfaction experience) that made this purchase at Bommarito stand out

Consistantly great service.

by from New Melle, MO |

I scheduled an appointment to have my suburban serviced as my Check Engine was on. Communications were clear and timely on the progression on the service being preformed. All repairs were completed the same day and returned to me. I wish all business were as customer friendly.

Brakes OK

by from Wildwood, MO |

I assumed I needed brakes because of the mileage on my Terrain. My service rep said an inspection showed I still had 50% left on the pads. The dealership could have made a few bucks by replacing them but demonstrated its commitment to the customer instead.