Mercedes-Benz Of Henderson

925 Auto Show Drive, Henderson, NV 89014

New 888-622-7515
Used 888-450-9438
Service 888-237-5661

Where Excellence has Found a Home!

customer robert magee

by from los angeles califorina |

overall a good online and phone experience during the purchase of my car from henderson mercedes-benze the salesperson were professional and courtieous i recieve better deal than what i expected

Garry McVeigh

by from Henderson, N.V |

Fantastic! Every thing was dealt with quickly and effeciently. Rob the service guy was friendly and knowledgeable and dealt with all my issues and some I didn't know I had.

Beautiful modern clean facility friendly organized

by from AMERICA |

I dealt with Mr Kevin Ong. Smart knowledgable capable man. I just had some minor work performed but needed to get advise on the upkeep of vehicle. Keven came up with all the answers and even found a few items I did not see and I drive the 320 cdi every day when in Vegas. I will recommend you folks and I plan on having all my service and upkeep done here. I was directed to you folks by Floyd Shelton of Mercedes Greensboro, N.C. whom I have dealt with for many years. They are great people and here again they provided excellent attention to my needs. Thank you

Outstanding Service

by from Henderson, NV |

We notice a puddle under wife's 2011 C-350 on a Saturday afternoon. As we were unable to find the source we drove over to MB of Henderson. We met Robert Barrera who took the car in immediately. Two hours later we we were on our way with a newly installed windshield washer reservoir, which was installed by Domingo. Great experience.

Great Customer Service

by from Henderson, NV |

After water pump replaced on 2004 ML500, needed follow up to determine why engine cooling light was coming on periodically. Service Consultant Dustin Dapkus at Henderson facility made follow up painless - loaner car was readily available and problem was fixed at no additional charge to me. Dustin is a real service professional.

Great Emergency Roadside Assistance

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

I was blown away by the great emergency roadside service provided by Mercedes and most particularly the service center out of Henderson. Wow. I have been a AAA member for 35 years and did not even consider the emergency service when I bought this third Mercedes. Because I needed to replace the tire which was under warranty I tried the Emergency service for the first time in 17 years as a Mercedes owner and I discovered what I was missing. From a dispatcher who really cared, to a technician who went above and beyond. Hats off to you Mercedes.

Friendly and Professional Staff.

by from Henderson, NV |

My Service Concierge was Jason Doyle. He first listened attentively to my concerns, he then responded by correcting any misinformation that I had been given with written evidence of the truth on my vehicle record which he had already prepared before my service appointment. He allowed me to review the service request before signing it and directed me to the loan car counter which was also a very smooth a brief process. I was in and out of the facility in well under an hour. When my car was ready for pick up, he greeted me and directed me to the cashier while retrieving my vehicle. I was very pleased with the entire experience. I had previous experiences that were not as pleasant. Jason and the rest of the staff have recovered my loyalty to the dealership.

Fast, Professional, Courteous

by from Henderson, NV |

Came In for transmission service. They were able to schedule it the same week. They also called the day before and day of to confirm. After telling them I was coming from out of town they offered a loaner and we're very flexible with its use. Made contact with 4 people at the dealership, all we're very friendly and knowledgeable. Service was done quickly and a little under their quote. No complaints.

"A happy Mercedes owner/customer"

by from Las Vegas |

As a three time Mercedes Benz owner, I was a loyal customer who loved the craftsmanship and style of the Mercedes Benz, that is, until I purchased my new 1999 SLK 230 Kompressor convertible from Mercedes Benz in Illinois. After having my car for only three months the car was involved in a seven car collision caused by a high chase to apprehend an individual by the police. My car was severely damaged and Mercedes Benz refused to total my car as a loss even after I went so far as to share my complaints with the Vice President at Daimler Chrysler-Mercedes Benz in Stuttgart, Germany. Despite my pleas and petitions, Mercedes decided instead to make a very poor attempt to fully repair the car. This car never drove well afterwards. My once prized and beautiful car was now a car that I loathed and drove with regret. Mercedes refusal to total my damaged car, made me vow to myself that ?I would never again buy or own another Mercedes Benz!? I kept my promise until I met Ray Jimenez at Mercedes Benz in Henderson, NV. Ray in my opinion demonstrates the character and professionalism a car salesman should have for himself and for the dealership he represents. Once I had decided to buy a new car, I was determined to keep my promise to stay away from a Mercedes!! But despite my resolve, my heart kept swaying me towards my favorite car, a ?Mercedes Benz?. I had the good fortune to deal with Ray Jimenez who was highly recommended by a trusted friend who had previously purchased an ?E Class? from him. Ray broke the stereotype of the pushy car salesmen; he was very patient with me, my many questions and my reluctance to buy another Mercedes! I?m not completely sure if I purchased my C250 because of Ray?s good nature and quality salesmanship or if I just weaken (he had something to do with that as well) and purchased the type of car that I have always liked and wanted. Ray remained customer focused throughout my entire purchasing process. He graciously put me at easy during my frequent calls to check on the delivery status of my car. He was never hurried or abrupt with me ?Ray was the calm in the midst of my storm?; he stayed positive and kept reassuring me that my car would be delivered soon. The thoughtful and comprehensive service from Ray and his staff renewed my trust and made me feel like a welcome and appreciated customer; both before and after my transaction had closed! They literally turned my heart around. I can?t speak well enough about Ray Jimenez and Mercedes Benz of Henderson, NV the service that I received from this particular dealership which was beyond ?good?. When I think of the many ways they went the extra mile for me, I have to say they were superb! I highly recommend Ray Jimenez as the ?best salesman of the year for Henderson? and I highly recommend Mercedes Benz of Henderson, NV as the ?best dealership of the year?! Ray Jimenez turned me from a disgruntled customer who said ?never again?, to one who now proudly says, I love my 2014 Mercedes Benz, C250 Sport Sedan Car! A happy Mercedes owner, E. Millie Knowles

Great experience.

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Great experience all around! Went through the internet department and the process was much easier than expected. Ray gave us exceptional service in helping us pick out the right car and in making the negotiation a painless process. I have bought many cars in my life and this was by far my best experience. I will continue to do business with Ray and Mercedes-Benz of Henderson.

Excellent Service and Very Friendly!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

We stopped into this dealership just to see what the 2014 C looks like and ended up purchasing one! Our sales person, Dan Myers, went above and beyond to be courteous, friendly and certainly was not pushy. This dealership is wonderful as they greet you in a friendly manner, follow up after the sale, provide info on how to operate the vehicle even once you leave the lot, and Dan Myers even followed up even more so with us to be sure that we understand how to use the various functions of the car! I recommend HIM and this dealership to everyone wanting a MB and a great deal! HIGHLY recommend!