Ferman Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

24314 State Rd 54, Tampa, FL 33559

New 877-396-3412
Used 866-493-1671
Service 866-679-6669

Treating People Like People For Over 100 Years!

Dedicated Employees

by from Tampa,Fl |

James and Raffi came back on their day off to make the purchase process convenient for me. Thank you.

No Pressure or Gimmicks

by from Tampa, Fl |

I was hesitant to visit a dealership due to my expectancy of high pressure sales personnel and tactics; however, I was pleasantly surprised. Thanks to Rob Moore and AJ I left with a smile and a new ride.

Great service

by from LUTZ, FLORIDA |

Mu husband and I purchased a car a few days ago from Ferman. Daren Lance was excellent at assisting us with our needs and wants. He was knowledgeable about the cars and was fair.

Only folks I'll buy from

by from Wesley Chapel FL |

Bought two vehicles this year from Ferman. Darren Lane was extremely knowledgeable and helped find the perfect vehicle for me. Much thanks & I will be back.

Superior Knowlege

by from Key Largo, Florida |

Marc Graves of Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge at Cypress Creek was more than a book of knowledge. We purchased a new Jeep Summit with all the bells and whistles and Marc knew the car like the back of his hand. Marc showed us how to use everything on the vehicle and set our up preferences for us. When we went into it, we thought we probably would not use all the features. But after having everything explained so thoroughly, we are really enjoying all the car has to offer. Marc is amazing.

Excellent buying experience

by from San Antonio, FL |

I dealt with Juan, and he made buying my car an extremely great experience.

Amazing Salesman-Jonathan Lopez

by from Bronx, New York |

It is hard enough to select of vehicle of satisfaction, especially when you're not knowledgable in cars. However, when I met Mr. Lopez he made my experience a smooth one. He was very patient answering all my questions. His expertise and customer service skills had me sold! I bought my first Nissan Altima and I'm very happy with it! I would definitely recommend anyone I know to Mr. Lopez without any hesitation.

great experience!

by from Lutz,FL |

Kathy Meyers was really friendly to us.She answered all the questions we had and gave us many useful advices.We got our new vehicle with a good price and really appreciated her help.She's a really nice person to work with!

Great people to deal with!

by from Palm Harbor, Fl |

Tracy Buczkowski is a pleasure to deal with! Extremely knowledgeable about the product, very personable, and gets the deal you want! If you need a Chrysler, Dodge or Jeep product, she is the person to see. After 10 minutes, it's like you've known each other for years! Thanks, again, Tracy for everything!!

Great overall experience!

by from New Port Richey, FL 34652 |

Adam Rug was extremely helpful and friendly when we went in to buy a new vehicle. I never like to visit dealerships due to the high pressure, but Adam changed my mind about salespeople. He was able to give us all the info we were curious about, and didn't give us the high pressure sales pitches. He gave us the answers to our questions, weighed the pros and cons, and allowed us to make an educated decision on our own. He even took the time to go over all the features down to setting up our blue tooth for the hands free phone! What a great experience!