Koons Nissan

1051 E Broad St, Falls Church, VA 22044

not an inviting atmosphere...

by from reston, va |

the man i had spoke with over the phone was not in the day i came in... he said he would be. i test drove a used rogue... but i didnt find out until later it was not the correct one. if i had known.... i wouldnt have tested it.. it was out of my range. just plain n simple out of what i was looking to spend. i found out later that they had sold the one i was interested in.. if my salesman i had spoken to on the phone had called to let me know or had actually been there, we wouldnt have wasted time. Now..... some people like the back and forth of negociating a price. I do. Apparently, they dont. they didnt even try. it felt like they were saying, its our price or no price. i guess in their defense, i was looking for a vehicle about 2k less, but in my defense they wasted an hour or so of all our lives. i give the salesman i test drove with some credit, he was nice enough. The manager, im assuming, was a real sour lemon. Im not using names, because not once did anyone actually introduce themselves. I honestly wouldnt recommend. i bought a vehicle that same day from browns in dulles. Those are some nice people. Talk to brian. seriously, like night and day these two dealerships are.

Very Good Experience

by from Falls Church, VA |

Bought a used car. Everything went smooth. No hassles. Folks, everyone has a good and a bad experience and it will not be a 100% smooth for everyone everywhere. So for me was good. Freddy Cuellar was my salesman and an excellent one too

First car

by from Poolesville md |

This was the first car I head ever bought and I was alittle worried. But when I decided on which car I was buying they where very friendly and helped me though the process. I definitely recommend going here.

Larry the Liar...

by from Northeast, PA |

Larry Stepp @ Koons Nissan roped us in by telling us a price and financing rate over the phone. When we got there, after driving 4 hours one way, he sang a complete different tune and lied right to our faces by saying that price was only if this and that... It was a terrible experience and will never, ever recommend him or the dealership. In today's day and age, it'd be nice to count on someones word but then again, they are politicians.. I mean car dealers. Never trust Larry or anyone there for that matter.

MISLEADING AD

by from VIRGINIA |

DO NOT TRUST WHAT YOU SEE IN THE ADS POSTED FROM THIS DEALER. THEY POST ADS WITH MISLEADING PRICES TO HAVE YOU STOP BY AND WASTE YOUR TIME. DEALERS ARE NOT FRIENDLY AND DO NOT APOLOGIZE FOR PLAYING TRICKS

Good car buying experience

by from High Point, NC |

Quick and easy car buying process; friendly sales staff and large selection of vehicles.

Larry Stepp is an excellent salesman.

by from Sterling, VA |

Recently purchased a 2012 Sentra and Larry made the process as easy as he possibly could. He worked with us to get the price we were looking for and kept us laughing the whole time.

Great service and great support.

by from FallsChurch, VA |

Larry Stepp was incredibly helpful in many ways. My credit was horrible and Larry was able to help make things happen for me. I will be recommending everyone I know to use Larry Stepp and Koons Nissan in the future. I will be telling all my friends on face book to make sure everyone knows where to find people who care about their customers.

Great service see Larry Stepp!!!!!

by from Alexandria |

Larry was very helpful. I would use your service again because of his great service and his professional nature. I would and HAVE already recommended Koons Nissan and Larry to my friends and relatives. A+++++++

Larry Stepp is highly recommended in sales

by from alexandria, va |

I admit, I am a shopper. Car buying is very intimidating to me. Larry Stepp displayed the best customer service and professioanlism out of all of the 5 dealerships I visited. I know longer need to shop around.Koons Nissan and Larry Stepp earned my business. Hats off to Bob the GM, very friendly, I felt like I was part of the family. Go see Larry Stepp!