112 Mitsubishi Suzuki

2004 NY-112, Medford, NY 11763

New 888-672-0363 New 888-672-0363
Used 888-684-7079 Used 888-684-7079
Service 888-673-2070 Service 888-673-2070

BEST Parts and service ever!!!!!!

by from Patchogue NY |

This dealership is such a pleasure I hope my car breaks down again!!!!! Service Dept goes above and beyond and the parts dept well I wish I had people like them working for me!!!!!! Hats off!! I will be back!!!

Love my 2016 OUTLANDER SEL Thank you, Eddie

by from Medford NY |

Wow what a great experience! No pressure! great deal! great vehicle! It was so nice to have a sales staff that works with you and helps you make an informative decision. Thanks again, Peggy M

A great buying experience

by from Patchogue, NY |

I worked with Jessica. She was knowledgeable, friendly and honest. Everyone at the dealership treated me like a king! It was really a great buying experience and I have already recommended 112 Mitsubishi to 3 of my friends.

BEWARE!

by from Ronkonkoma NY |

Bought 2012 Galant in Sept. 2012. Was told by finance mgr that Mitsu did not fully cover the new car. I needed an extended warantee that was required by their bank. After we bought the car we found out the finance mgr had lied. Have spent the past 7 months trying to get my $2000.00 back. They have done nothing but hide and lie. Total bunch of dirtbags. Stay away.

Repo sale my a**

by from ISLIP ny |

Went to there so called repo sale FIRST THEY HAVE NO REPO CARS THERE AT ALL SO IT ALL A SCAM THE PAYMENTS ARE HIGHER THEN ANY OTHER DEALER IN TOWN BUYER BEWARE WHAT A BUNCH OF SCAMMERS

Great Experience

by from Holbrook,NY |

My husband and I went to 112 Mitsubishi to look at a brand new outlander sport.Upon arriving a very nice woman in sales named Susan greeted us and proceeded to sit us down and listen to all of our wants and needs.She was not like your typical pushover salesman,she was very kind and polite and honestly cared about what we were looking for.My husband and I are now the new owners of a 2013 limited edition outlander sport,which we absolutley love.The experience went nice and smooth and I would like to thank our salesperson Susan for making shopping for a brand new car a great pleasure and i would definitley recommend Susan and 112 Mitsubishi to all our friends and family.

My new Lancer

by from Holtsville NY |

I went into this dealership on the word of a friend and Im very glad I did.. The first thing I liked is my Salesperson that helped me Bobby was very nice easy to deal with and didnt ask me every 10 seconds am I buying a car today like the other dealers I went to before them.. They did everything right me worked the price down very close to where i wanted to be, The only thing was he didnt have the color I wanted,But Bobby went to his Manager and somehow found the color i wanted at another dealer in New Jersey. So i went in the next day sat with the Mel the Finance guy who also helped me get the payment I needed.. So thanks to 112 Mitsubshi you guys are cool........

WHAT A JOKE

by from LONG ISLAND, NY |

THIS PLACE IS A COMPLETE JOKE. BUYER BEWARE. STAFF HAS NO KNOWLEDGE OF THEIR OWN CARS. LIED TO ME TWICE WITHIN THE FIRST 5 MINUTES OF TALKING TO A SALESMAN(NOT KNOWING I RESEARCHED THEIR CARS ALREADY). STAY AWAY. GO TO WANTAGH MITSUBISHI INSTEAD SAVE YOURSELF THE GREIF.