Winter Haven Honda

(3.1) 9 Reviews

6395 Cypress Gardens Blvd, Winter Haven, FL 33884

Fell for the old bait and switch

by from Winter Haven,FL |

Fell for the old bait and switch. Won't be back. Made an appt to see a specific used car. Doubt that it ever existed.

Service department Terrible!!!

by from Winter haven, fl |

I went in for a diagnostic test. Not once in the beginning did they mention it would take an HOUR for a diagnostic test! And when I inquire about it David Depasquale was very rude!!!

Great Experience

by from Valrico FL |

My wife and I were wanting to buy our first new car. After extensive research, we decided the Honda CRV was a great fit for us. I did an online search for dealers in our area. Each one of the dealers contacted me, however, it was Mike Horst at Winter Haven Honda that responded quickly to every question, and there were many. Mike made the effort to search the entire state for the features and color we wanted. We drove to the dealership yesterday and met Mike and he showed us every option available. During the test drive he took the time to explain every feature and made sure we knew how to use it. He spent a lot of time with us and by the time we left we felt like family. Long story short...we bought our car with everything we wanted and a few extras, all within our budget. If your looking for a awesome dealership, go see Mike Horst at Winter Haven Honda!!!!!! As a side note.....our Mother who has Alzheimers lives with us and we take her every where we go. Mike was patient and thoughtful with her. Thank you so much for your kindness! Winter Haven Honda is the place to buy your next vehicle. Make sure to ask for Mike Horst.

Typical Dealership

by from Plant City, FL |

I traded an my wife's 2006 Honda Odyssey for a 2011 Odyssey that had just come in and was still being inspected. After ridiculous negotiations, we agreed to a deal. Once I went to Finance, after waiting about 90 minutes after we agreed on a price, they tacked on another 85.00 for some document fees. I almost walked at that point just because of the constant lies and the attitude of Jacob the finance guy. We picked the vehicle up 2 days later and the luggage racks were missing and they slapped some flat molding on the roof. I asked my salesman about the roof racks and he informed me that no one new what happened to them. I told him that they needed to find some and put them on ASAP. I then had my wife get in the car and check all the lights and noticed the rear center brake light was out and my Salesman Ryan stated it would be a 24 hour turnaround for a 3 dollar light bulb because they don't keep them in stock. I live an hour away, I'm not coming back for a light bulb. We finally just drove off in our new (used ) van with 60,000 miles on it. It took me 18 phone calls to the dealership to get one returned call from Mike (Ryan's partner) Luggage rack issue was turned over to GSM John Tyler who assured me a call and he never did. Finally got all issues resolved after wasting 8 hours of my day on my day off.

Excellent buying experience.

by from Lakeland, FL |

After weeks and hundreds of hours researching and narrowing down a pre-owned vehicle, I selected just a few to actually go look at. I wanted to avoid as many high pressure "what can we do to get you in this car today" type dealers. The second of 5 dealers I visited was WHH, and I had made internet contact with Jason "Happy" Hardman (probably way too many times from his perspective). Pressure? None. Willingness to do what it took to satisfy my vehicular and financial requirements? Absolutely! A great buying experience? Yup. I was even able to contact Jason by text from other dealerships. He knew his deal could not be beat, but he also knew I was determined to check out other places. My vehicle is not a Honda, but it was taken care of and prepared for delivery like it was, and that was important to me. I have been loyal to one brand of vehicle and one dealer for years. I'm a pain in the xx buyer. Jason and WHH really broke me, and I would buy from them again, new or pre owned. There was no sales pitch, no pressure, and when you know as a dealer that you have the best at the best price, you don't need those attributes.

Best price

by from Sebring FL |

I wrote a review of my experience at the service department (now under new management). And to be fair I am writing another review of the sales department. I shopped at other dealers including Orlando I would not shop at Winter Haven but My Husband did and found exactly what I wanted at SUBSTANTIAL lower price

Verify word recommendation

by from sebring fl |

I wrote a review titled..Verify work recommendations: I put the service sales person name where I should have put MY name. I was upset when I wrote the review I was not thinking. Dave Hires was service man.

Verify work recommendations:

by from sebring fl |

The Service Man told me my wiper blades were cracked. FACT: I just bought my blades there less than a month ago..........HE wrote down I needed an alignment. FACT: He did not put it on the machine to test it. Sears aligned the car less than 1000 miles ago........ .He told me I needed a transmission flush. I asked him why it was so expense. He said, 10 quarts of fluids had to be flushed and replaced with Honda fluids. FACT: My Honda holds less than 4 quarts of transmission fluids......... The tread on my rear tires were marked the same. FACT: The left rear tire is new and right rear tire is 3yrs old...... . The Service Man said my front brakes showed 5 and my rear brakes were at 3 and the rear brakes should be replaced at once. Since, he had not been honest. I took my Honda to two Auto shops in Sebring. FACT. Sears and Hays Auto Service reported that my brakes were good for many more miles. I understand that cars need the fluids flushed but having a little tube kit of different types of fluids on his desk and proceeds point to the difference between good oil and old oil was an insult. Shirley Michie

Honda CR-V

by from Lake Wales, FL |

I bought a 2012 Honda CRV. The sales people were excellent in all respects. the 2012 CRV sells it's self all you have to do isdrive it