Fort Collins Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, RAM

3835 S College Ave, Fort Collins, CO 80525

New 888-855-7073
Used 888-385-0939
Service 877-212-5982

Stop by our showroom and see the latest additions to our Fort Collins area Jeep, RAM, Dodge and Chrysler deale

great service

by from loveland co |

for myself, buying a new car was a little scary but,Yulia Avdeyeva was right on the ball. She answered all my questions,and set me up with a sweet deal that I'm still very happy with.She even pre-set my radio stations for me!!!!As for the heated seats....I,m in love! Thanks!!!!

excellent experience

by from Fort collins co |

I bought my first car here and will buy my last car here I have never had such a good car buying experience they listened to what I was looking for and wanted and went out of the way to make sure I was happy . Excellent service from the sales woman to the finance person

smooth purchase

by from Fort Collins, CO |

Mark Williams treated me well and handled my buying process from start to finish. We negotiated a fair deal on my Ram and inked it within an hour.

Great experience!

by from Fort Collins, CO |

I highly recommend Michael Wolery! Very customer oriented and delivers on promises. Hooked me up with a custom lift on a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon and with a 2013 Sahara trade in - lowered my payment. Good team - good service! I am a happy customer.

service department

by from Fort collins Co. |

Took my Jeep Liberty in for a recall on the air bags. Service department was very rude and short on the phone. When I got my jeep back everything in the center councel was left on the passanger side seat and not put back. The check engine light was on, and the clock was not set and they changed the radio station. .... I have to wonder is this good customer service? I took the Jeep back to have the check engine light corrected, and of course, they want to make an appointment even though they reset it after 20 min of trying to argue with me that it had been on the whole time. As I leave they lady behind the counter say's "have a nice day" doesn't look up, smile nothing. .... Just a kind word to this Jeep dealer.... I love my Jeep, It's not home to your service department therfore I do expect it to come back to me the way I gave it to you. Check engine light off and all the stuff put back where you took it out from. and Leave the radio alone.. and it wouldn't hurt to set the clock....... Kindness goes a long way..

Service Department Rip-Off

by from Loveland, CO |

Brought my wife's 2007 Dodge Calibre in to fix a headlight that would not illuminate. Ft. Collins Dodge said it needed to replace the wiring harness for $1250. Took the car to Big Thompson Automotive. In lees than an hour they had researched and fixed the problem. Apparently, Chrysler has sent out a service bulletin telling shops that when they replace a headlight, they also have to reset the computer code. Their charge for the repair? $25.50.

Terrible sales team

by from Fort Collins, CO |

I stopped in interested in buying a used vehicle, and after browsing through the vehicles for 15 minutes, and watching 3 salesmen standing at the front playing around, I got frustrated and left. That, mixed with the poor buying experience a couple years ago I'll never set foot on their lot again.

Tire Rotation

by from Loveland, CO |

Be careful when they rotate your tires. I own a 2003 Dodge Caravan. I have been going to their service center since I got my vehicle. The last time I went in June 2011 I found out that they were only rotating my tires from side to side. They said that was the way they always do it. Wrong answer!!!! I was always wondering why my front tires were wearing out and my rear tires still looked new. I found this out because they could not get one lug nut off and one was broken. They only me about the broken one. SOOO, even if I got it fixed the tires would not have been rotated. And I also had a permanent mark on one of my front tires. What else are they FORGETTING to do?????

Great choice of new and used

by from pueblo west, CO |

Mark M. is the man he handled everything over the phone, from financing to trade in. He did everything he said he would, and gave me his word that the vehicle I purchased was worth the drive from Pueblo (150 miles). It was and I had to wait just a few minutes before I was driving my newer vehicle home.

OUTSTANDING service!

by from Fort Collins, Colorado |

I just purchased a 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee from Fort Collins Dodge Jeep Chrysler and we could not be more thrilled about our experience there. Mike Rolery and James (the sales manager) made this experience unlike the typically car buying experience. It was easy, fun, and best of all, they were NOT pushy! We felt like they really wanted to help us find the best choice for us which is definitely apart from others in its' class. These guys transformed a die-hard Ford fan into a Jeep buying fanatic. We highly recommend shopping with these guys - they will NOT disappoint.