Action Auto, LLC

Action Auto, LLC

3899 State Route 281, Cortland, NY 13045

Used 888-236-4816

Great cars, great prices, great service!

Exactly what we wanted

by from Homer, NY |

Mike and I go way back, he sold me my first dealer owned vehicle. I've followed him to Action Auto where my wife and I have all our auto work done. The service team always takes great care of us. When it was time for us to upgrade my wife's vehicle, Mike and the owner took the time to listen to exactly what we were looking for and provided us with several suggestions within our budget. When my wife decided on what it was she wanted they matched it perfectly within a couple days - both in what the vehicle was and the price. Mike took the extra time to explain to my wife every feature in the vehicle( and there were several). I was impressed with how knowledgeable he was with every nook and cranny of this vehicle since he has to deal with so many types of vehicles. They noticed a small issue with the interior of one of the doors and promptly fixed it to make sure it was perfect when it left the lot. Whether you are looking for someone to service your current vehicle or are in the market for a new one I strongly recommend these guys. They will take the time to talk to you yet not push you into anything you aren't ready for.

Phenomenal Customer Service and Satisfaction.

by from Cortland, NY |

I just bought my 2013 Sonata there, Mike was very helpful and thorough with any questions I had. He's definitely about the customer and not the sale! I'm extremely happy with my car and my overall experience with Action Auto! Noticed a few minor scratches on my Sonata and Mike took care of them, right away. He made sure that I was still able to get around while my car was getting serviced. Made sure I was happy, that's not like most dealerships I've been too. Highly recommend to anyone looking to buy a vehicle! A big thank you to Mike & Action Auto staff!

Great service, nice people, in tune with customer

by from Cortland, NY |

Not pushy, deal with women same as with men. Very laid back atmosphere, we were allowed to test drive several vehicles with no problem whatsoever.

great place to buy

by from Homer, New York |

great place, great cars, great prices, the salesman Mike was real helpful,I have bought vehicles in the past from this dealer and have had all my service work done, none better.

Highly Recommended

by from Homer, NY |

They had a truck on their lot that caught my eye, so I stopped in to look at it. Salesman Mike came out to greet me and went over the truck's features. He was very knowledgeable, and very pleasant to deal with. He made the whole process easy, and worked well with me to get the payments in my price range.

What a wonderful experience, it was enjoyable !!!!

by from Genoa, NY |

I hate to car shop, because I do not like to bicker back and forth to recieve a payment that is affordable, and later found that the dealership found a loop hole and took advantage of you. This experience was different Mike Albro showed all of the figures from the start, and was honest and quick during the process. The entire process from start to finish was less than an hour. We will do business with Action Auto in the future.

Action Auto Lives Up To It's Name

by from Cortland, NY |

Action Auto does just that. Takes action on what they need to do to satisfy and meet your needs as a car buyer. No sales pressure and a patient/accommodating approach to get you in the vehicle you really want at a price that fits your budget is their specialty, and they are the best I know at it. I have purchased 3 top quality used vehicles from owner Pat Gabriel and his sales crew, and have never been disappointed with the buying experience or the quality of the vehicle they sold me. Most recently I purchased a 2012 Dodge Ram Heavy Duty 4X4 Pickup. Salesman Cedrik Balas did everything within his power to make sure mine and my wife's needs were met with the sale and preparation of the vehicle. Surpassing more than any other car dealer commits to in order to make their customer happy. I got the payment I needed and the equipment I wanted on the truck. Action Auto went out of their way to make sure this happened. I can't say good enough things about them that way. Lastly, and perhaps even more important, is that they are committed to your satisfaction after the sale. Their service dept. is solid, and they will make sure your needs are met there as well. I'm happy to say that I have peace of mind about my vehicle needs having a dealer like Action Auto to rely on. Give them a try when you are ready to purchase your next vehicle. You won't be disappointed. They'll take action on what matters most to you.

Service

by from Cortland, NY |

I would recommend this dealership to anyone. Very reasonably priced, friendly, fast servcice. Have been very happy with this dealership.

pc12312011

by from Cortland New York |

Always great service...honest quotes and a friendly team at Action Auto Cortland N.Y. 13045

Service With A Smile

by from Cortland, NY |

I've been a customer of Action Auto since buying a vehicle from them about 6 years ago. They definitely go out of their way to satisfy. I'm always treated with respect- not like "a dumb woman". I've never felt taken advantage of because of my auto ignorance. Everything is well explained and straightforward. I definitely want to buy my next vehicle there because of their service as much as their no-pressure sales.

Highly Recommended

by from Ithaca, NY |

Everyone was very helpful and honest. They had the exact vehicle I've been hoping to find and worked with me every step of the way to get everything I wanted and a good price. They also helped do all of the small things, like dealing with insurance and going to the DMV, which saved me tons of time and headaches. Very positive experience. Definitely glad I gave my business to the small local guys instead of a big dealership.