USA Exporting and Auto Sales

Used 888-443-4784

Summer specials available

Five Star Fraud Cham!

by from New York |

This is NOT the Real PRICE it Fraud. You need to add 2k as a down payment and rest you need to finance with them ONLY there option bank.. I bit you will find out your self If you work as flipping burgers go to them with 2k they will nail you with there finance rate up to 22% then youre 2nd generations will pay off there loan. GOOD LUCK everyone

USA Exporting and Auto Sales responded to this review

June 15, 2014

Hello, We wanted to take a moment to reply to your review and to clarify your claims. Our prices, as well as all dealers, reflect $2000 cash down or trade. If you are a cash paying customer we will always negotiate price. We sell excellent cars and are very flexible and will do whatever it takes to satisfy our customers needs. We work with many banks and have sold thousands of vehicles in this way. Also, you claimed a finance rate of 22% which is false, since maximum rate banks can charge for sub-prime customers is 21%. We wish you good luck in your search and feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Thanks. Management Team USA Exporting & Auto Sales

Worst experience ever

by from Harrisburg,Pa. |

I was attempting to purchase my first vehicle. I am a high school student and needed a good vehicle to get to school and my work during the summer. My dad took off work and I took off school to drive from Harrisburg to Philadelphia to test drive the 2004 Grand Cherokee I had interest in. After we test drove it, we made an offer. The salesmen said he would discuss it with the owner and get back to us in a half an hour. He never did. My dad called the next day and left a message. He never heard back. I now see the care has been sold. We drove 200 miles round trip, spent money on tolls and fuel, took a day off from school and my dad a day off from work and ended up wasting our time and money. Don't make the same mistake we made. We are now dealing with much more professional people that really want to do business with us. My dad said his company wouldn't be in business if they treated customers like this.

USA Exporting and Auto Sales responded to this review

May 14, 2014

We would like to thank you for making the trip to our dealership! Not more than 30 minutes later, a young family had purchased the Jeep Cherokee you were interested in. Saturdays are our busiest days and we apologize for not getting back to you right away. Because you did not leave a deposit, we could not hold vehicle for you. We again thank you for stopping in and we wish you best of luck in your search! But please, feel free to visit our website and sign up for email updates for vehicles that fit your budget and satisfy your wants and needs. Sincerely, Ken @ USA Exporting and Auto Sales.

Left Hanging

by from Baltimore, MD |

I submitted an inquiry on one of their vehicles listed on Cars.com and that I had a possible trade. Their response was an email asking me to fill out a credit application. I wrote back that I didn't require financing. That was it - never heard from them again!!!!!

Great experience with USA exporting and Auto sales

by from Philadelphia Pennsylvania |

Great experience with USA exporting and Auto sales on Bustleton Ave in Northeast Philly. The staff was very friendly and proactive with assisting me with purchasing a vehicle. I recommend a visit if your looking to buy a car. ask for Justice or George. Angel Morton

Great Service

by from Upper Darby, PA |

Actually I found USA Exporting and Auto Sales by accident. I was going to another dealer that happened to be closed that day when I found USA Exporting and Auto Sales. Geo (car salesman) came up to me and ask what I was looking for. I gave him my price range and he led me to a Volkswagen Touareg and I instantly fell in love with it. For a 2004 the car was almost in pristine condition and it drove like a dream. Right then and there I knew I wanted this car. I then showed them my trade-in and George (the Owner) gave me a fair price. I also got a great deal on my purchase and George was very helpful with the financing. There were a few minor fixes that needed to be done with the car which is understandable since it was used and a 2004 but George, Geo and Justice were on top of it and worked it all out and got the job done. It has been 4 months now and I am extremely pleased with my purchase and very glad that I found USA Exporting and Auto Sales. If you?re looking for a great deal and excellent customer service I recommend you check out USA Exporting and Auto Sales. Great job Guys?!

great service

by from atlanta, georgia |

i recently bought a bmw from usa exporting and auto sales and they have great services. I live in Atlanta and they helped me every step of the way. at first I was scared buying a car without seeing it but now those fears are gone. they took their time and they got me a great car. the car was shipped here after 3 days after I wired the money and the car came great it came just like he showed and I coulden't be happier. the day after the car came here I took it to my mechanic and the car had the oil changed, new brakes, and it came with recent service. I was really happy how clean the car was and I didn't have to get the car cleaned at all. when I was on the phone with him he was not rushing and he was very patient. I really recommend going to them for a car because they have great cars and they have great services.

audi A 6

by from Phila pa |

I did buy and Audi A 6 I had to get something fixed on it I did put a review on here that I was not happy .But George was great he helped me out got my car fix .There r still 2 thing to do on it and he said he will still fix it for me .He is a man of his word .So when you go there ask for him. He will work for you .I love my car now .So if you are looking for a car stop there K Nelson

Had the car 8 days in the shop 4 times

by from Philadelphia pa |

I got 2000 Audi A6 from there nice car. It needed some work done to it .When I took it to where they told me to take it. Then guys there had me come back 3 times for the same thing trying to get the cheaper way out. The Front right wheel needed a new bearing it took 3 times for that. i still have back windows that don't work . and the temperature gage still is not working it stays on cold. So I am not happy I was down there getting looked at one day for 4 hour they did nothing put tell me to call George . I just went down this pasted Tue 3 more hours sitting there . The front wheel is ok for now put never fixed the other 2 things . When I asked when it will be done he did not know and that he was not making money when my car is up on the rack waiting for the parts. NICE thing to say .George is a nice guy he need to know who he is sending his customers to.

UPDATE to My Previous Review

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I wanted to give an update on my previous review, since I am not able to remove it per the website's guidelines. I was contacted by the owner, George, the following morning after he discovered the review I posted below. He was very apologetic and reached out to find solutions on how he could help me with the issues. Based on the conversation we had, he was actually unaware that I was having problems with the car his salesperson sold me because it was not mentioned to him. If he had known about it, he would've have rectified the situation right when I contacted his dealership the following morning I had the issues, instead of waiting for a month to go by. Even though it is now after the 30-day warranty, George offered me favorable options to make sure that I was satisfied with my decision when I walk out the door - and I was. I can definitely say that George only wants nothing but the best for his customers because he's passionate about putting his customers first and he definitely stands by his word when he says that. He has gained my trust again with doing business with him. Please don't let my last review change your views on purchasing a car from this dealer because as you could see, it was a major issue and we were able to work out a solution in the end. I would definitely ask for George, if you can.

Good thing I didn't buy a Warranty w/ them...

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Apologize for this being lengthy, but I think future buyers should be well informed on what they can get themselves into with these people. When I arrived at the lot, I wasn't bothered too much. A guy named Joseph approached me and said if I needed his assistance, to just let him know. I already knew which car I wanted to test drive, since I was browsing online & offline for about a month to find a car I wanted. I test drove an '08 Jetta and thought it was a good car to go with. We tried to negotiate for a better price but he didn't budge too much on it. We finally did negotiate something and shook hands on it. After that, I was told to come back in a few days to pick up the car because they wanted to service it (oil and brake changes, inspection, etc). A few days after, I got a call that the car was ready to be picked up. Upon arriving, we double-checked to see if the car was serviced as told by Joseph. Well, guess what? The oil was black as tar and we requested that it needs to be done. Apparently, a sticker for a future oil change was placed on the windshield just for fun, when it wasn't even done. Joseph was not there when we went to pick up the car and left someone else to complete our paperwork; so the guy that was left to take care of us couldn't speak on whether the oil was changed or not, etc. - but he knew that the inspection was needed and that I could bring the car to their autoshop when I can to get the oil and brakes looked at when I'm there. The process of getting us our paperwork and such took a little more time than expected due to their Auto Tags office being packed with customers already. Now I'm going to fast forward to the following morning after purchasing the car (Tuesday). Little did I expect when I started up the car, the Check Engine Light lights up & the car struggles to smooth out as it shakes really hard. I gave the dealer a call to let them know of the issue and they told me to bring the car to their autoshop to be checked out, and I did as told. I arrived at the autoshop (Mimimo's Auto shop it's called) and a nice guy greeted me and took the car to check it out. While waiting for it be looked at, I decided to step out of their waiting area to see what was going on. From the looks of it, all the mechanic did was open up the hood, took electrical tape wrapped it around some frayed wires, and reset the Check Engine Light. At first, I thought it was a bit odd but figured maybe that was all it needed? I still didn't get my inspection done yet, when I was there; so the mechanic said to bring it in Thursday if I couldn't leave the car overnight. Wednesday morning came, the Check Engine light didn't show up. It was Thursday morning that the light decided to pop up again. This is where I got even more frustrated, wondering if these people sold me a lemon and had their mechanic switch off the CEL whenever someone wanted to test drive it. I took it over to their autoshop and they just turned off the CEL again, completing the inspection and such. This time, the light doesn't show up for a few weeks as the weather warmed up, so I figured that it could just be the cold weather making the car struggle during start-up. Since a month now just passed, which their 1-month warranty has just expired, the light shows up again! I'm now stuck with a lemon that they sold to me. Future buyers should be very cautious with this dealer, especially if anyone plans on looking into their Extended Warranty program. All they are going to do is send you over to some shady autoshop that doesn't complete the repairs properly by finding hack solutions (such as wrapping wires in duct tape & resetting your dash lights). I'll consider it a lesson learned on my part for trusting these people but hope that you don't make the same pricey mistake I made. Just go elsewhere.