Classic Auto Showplace LTD

(2.5) 6 Reviews

1400 Rochester Rd, Troy, MI 48083

Wonderful

by from Livonia, MI |

A monthly stop when I am passing through Detroit. The staff is always friendly and there is never any pressure.

Happy with service

by from Warren, MI |

Brought my car to them on May 1st. They found a buyer for my car by the end of the month. I would definitely recommend!

Don't consign your car here

by from Troy,MI |

They had a make and model of a car I was interested in last year so I stopped in to look at it. I'm not sure if it was the way I was dressed (jeans,T-shirt,tennis shoes) or my age (under 40) but they didn't treat me like a potential customer. They didn't really want to talk about the car and the guy that seemed like he was in charge left me there with someone I think was like a maintenance person or janitor. I ended up buying a car from someone else.

I was a seller

by from Troy, mi |

They are terrible. Dave is a BS'er. They will tell you one thing and do another. Very disappointing

BUYER BEWARE....

by from Dearborn |

In Feb.2012 I purchased a used mini cooper from the owner of this dealership..I have put 2500 miles on this car and have had it in the shop 3 times..New rotars..New shift cables..Now, it needs a new clutch and transmission...Boy did they see me coming..I was an easy sale..But I believe Dave the owner knew what he was selling me, as he has his own mechanic..I really got taken..Do not by anything from this place..It like a Good Boys Club..OWNER,SALES PEOPLE,MECHANIC..They talk a good talk..

beware

by from amarillo,texas |

i bought a 1969 olds 442 from them about 3 years ago,i think the salesman's name was ray.i had the car shipped to texas and when i got it all the gears were stripped in the 4 speed transmission!it had bondo on the body that he failed to tell me about.i feel like they are not fair in their description of the vehicles.