iAuto Gallery

iAuto Gallery

2650 N Scottsdale RD, Tempe, AZ 85281

Used 877-468-9726

Reinventing the automotive business, one customer at a time. With personal attention and full service.

Outstanding!!

by from Phoenix AZ |

Recently I had the pleasure of looking for a car at this dealership. I found a very nice BMW that was very reasonably priced. I spoke to Hessam, who owns the dealership, and told him about what time I would be arriving. When I arrived the car was parked out front with a plate on it. I was handed the keys and told to take as much time as I needed. After my test drive I told Nick, Hessam's father that I would need some time to think about it. I returned two days later for another test drive and again was treated with kindness and respect. I still haven't bought the car, but that is due to me trying to sell the car I have now on my own before I buy the BMW. Since then I have texted Hassem several times asking all types of questions. He always texts me right back with an answer. He is very professional and kind. I've probably purchased 25 cars in my lifetime and I have to say that this has been the best car shopping experience that I have ever had. I wish both Hessam and his father Nick much success!

iAuto Gallery responded to this review

August 24, 2012

Your kind words are appreciated. Please call me if I can be of any additional help.

The easiest car buying experience I've had!

by from Phoenix,AZ |

A true family business with the owner there all the time and no sales people ! Not once did I feel pressured doing business at this dealership. Very friendly staff and Hessam, the owner, was very interested in what I wanted. He wanted to know what he could do to find the car that I wanted. They were great to work with and did what she could to really find the lowest rate for me although I have not so good credit. I will recommend them to anyone and will never go anywhere else.