Brosco Motors

(1.3) 4 Reviews

244 Greenville Ave, Johnston, RI 02919

Do not buy from these people

by from Rhode Island |

I didn't even buy a car from this place, my boyfriend did, but I was so appalled by the way these people conducted business. We went there the first day, test drove the car, put the car onto the existing insurance and put down a down deposit. We thought we would be driving the car that day but it did not pass inspection because of tinted windows so they told us to come back the next day. It was promised to be done by the next day. We live 50 minutes away from this place so it is an inconvenience. When we finally got to cranston, Brian told us that we still couldn't leave with the car. Apparently the tint was off the windows but he couldn't get an inspection sticker because "the machine stopped printing at 2:30" it was 2:45 when he notified my boyfriend of this. Shady. He then said he could deliver the car to my boyfriends house in Narragansett two days later. Myself, my boyfriend and I all felt weird about the transaction because we had paid in full, in cash before we even got the car. He finally received the car (about 6 hours after he said he would deliver it) and now the check engine light is on! Who knows what is wrong with it but DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE. No one should ever conduct business like this. If I was present for the delivery of this car I would have told them he works for a horrible business and that he should quit his job. They are shady, dishonest, and definitely do not put the customer at ease.

Bad Dealer

by from Warwick, RI |

They are located now at 1769 Cranston Street, Cranston, RI. Great sales person but they are not trusted people, this company gives a bad reputation to other hard working Dealers and would not fix the vehicles as promise by the supposed owner Anthony Carl.

The owner is his Mother

by from Cranston, RI |

they play games, hide things, and screw you over, do not trust them. Business is not under the owners name it is a cover up. Look under Rhode Island corporations.

bad business

by from Cranston, ri |

Test drove car then scheduled it to be looked over. Mike, an owner then refused to deposit until after it was led at although he promised me the car. Conveniently, he canceled the appointment but still promised me the car. After chasing him down, he said that ANOTHER customer had the car looked at and that i had first decision... I prove that I had funds secure and again he promised me the car. For a week he dodged my phone calls but would text me saying he call back. After some sob story it finally came out that he sold the car yesterday for LESS THAN I WAS WILLING TO PAY. All in all, they wasted 3 weeks of my life and strung me along while I could have secured a car from someone who wasnt shady.