Advanced Eurosport

(2.0) 3 Reviews

1180 Hooksett Rd, Hooksett, NH 03106

Don't Buy from These Folks!!!!

by from Hooksett NH |

Awful experience - They give used car dealers a BAD name.....they will take advantage and make promises they don't keep - "Oh sure we'll take care of any issues you have" NO WAY!!!! they yell at you like you're the problem!!!! STAY AWAY!!!!

DONT BUY A CAR HERE!!!

by from Derry nh |

I recently bought a used car that I was told was in perfect running condition but has broken down 5 times in the past month. I have driven the car for six days since I have bought it over a month ago and it has broken down every day with something new. I have brought it back for repairs and after I leave it breaks again by the next day now it is completely un drivable. they have it there to confirm that it has a head gasket problem that another shop already said it did. They have had it for over a week just to look at it and have not been answering my calls. This is not a good place to by a car the more I look into it the more people I find who have had very similar problems.

Thank you!

by from manchester nh |

Bought my 2005 Saturn from them about a month ago, still loving it! Looked brand new and drives it. Only issues is that the check engine light did come on but luckily my mechanic was able to fix it (was just minor issue of sure guilty not being properly connected. Sales guy Brian is a little difficult to talk to, very high energy and ask over the place, made me uncomfortable at times and frustrated me but the car was great so it was worth it! They are always busy and sold about 4 trucks just as I was sitting there lol!! The owner Gino is a great guy, very caring and very very nice, I definitely trusted him. Thank you guys for the great car, I love driving it and look forward to my trips to the beach this summer with my daughter!! I would definitely recommend advanced eurosport :)