Fuccillo Kia Schenectady

3900 State St, Schenectady, NY 12304

Used 518-847-0800

Satisfied customer

by from Schenectady, New York |

Bobby Court was not pushy and not the average high pressure salesperson. He was very knowledgeable on the info concerning the vehicles we were interested in. I was very impressed with his salesmanship even from a hospital bed. He was out for the consumer. Everyone else I came in contact with was very personable.

Very friendly staff

by from schenectady,ny |

Fast,friendly service. Did everything they could to make sure I got my car in a timely manner with the upmost respect and politeness. I would recommend to anyone. Thanks Guys!!!

August 28, 2014

Sue, we are so pleased to hear of your great experience with us. Here at Fuccillo Kia of Schenectady, our service team works incredibly hard to exemplify the commitment to customer care and we are glad that we were able to complete the service with your vehicle in a timely manner. We appreciate your recommendation and feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help. Sincerely, Kevin Murphy, kmurphy@fuccillo.com, 518-847-0800

friendly staff, nice facility

by from Schenectady, NY |

It was fast and easy. I did my homework and didn't want to spend a lot of time going back and forth. I offered a good price from another dealer and they beat it.

August 28, 2014

Gary, this 5-star review has truly made our day! Our goal is to make sure that every customer feels comfortable and happy with their experience at Fuccillo Kia of Schenectady. We are glad to know that you drove away with this feeling. Please let us know if you have any further automotive needs. Sincerely, Kevin Murphy, kmurphy@fuccillo.com, 518-847-0800

Great Service!!!

by from Schenectady, NY |

The simplicity of buying a car - you made it easy and pleasant. Everyone was there to help, and the team that is in place was evident from the moment I drove in.

August 23, 2014

Thank you, Jennifer, for making our day with this 5-star review! It is wonderful to know that everyone took care of you and made your car buying experience easy and pleasurable for you. Be well and let us know if we can ever be of help with your automotive needs. Feel free to LIKE us on Facebook and FOLLOW us on Twitter for exclusive service deals. Happy driving! Sincerely, Kevin Murphy, kmurphy@fuccillo.com, 518-847-0800

Not the best deal in town!

by from Saratoga County |

I called Kevin, sales manager, to see if they could put together a better lease option for us than our local dealership. I was assured that Kia was on track to sell 500 vehicles this month, and that they would beat the competition. I explained in detail my trade, and gave him the information on the exact car that I was interested in purchasing. I drove an hour to find out the car was Sold! I was also insulted by what they offered on my trade. My husband and I tried to purchase a car from Fuccillo for our daughter last November, and we couldn't put a deal together. Two days later, we bought a Jeep Patriot in Herkimer. The sales staff, managers, and finance staff were kind. However, we've purchased a Chevy truck, Jeep Patriot, Nissan Rogue & Sentra, and a Ford Focus, all in the past 4 years! Career professionals with tier #1 credit, But we haven't been able to put one deal together at Fucillo. Big Name, Big Dealership- Doesn't Mean Best Deal- Disappointed!

August 26, 2014

Customer satisfaction is one of our most important priorities, and I am discouraged to learn you left our dealership disappointed. This is not how we intend to do business at Fuccillo Kia of Schenectady. In order to begin working to resolve the issue, we urge you to contact us directly at the dealership. Your business is important to us, as well as providing you with the best experience possible. We look forward to the opportunity to regain your trust, and to speaking with you in the near future. Sincerely, Kevin Murphy

service they way we want it!

by from Schenectady, NY |

I liked the timely manor that I was given an appointment to service my Kia Sportage. When my daughter brought my car in, she was quickly helped and someone came and spoke with her back the car. The repair was done that same day and in a timely manor.

August 23, 2014

Luigi, thank you so much for this great 5-star review! We are glad to have helped you service your Kia Sportage; that we were able to complete the repair in a timely manner. At Fuccillo Kia of Schenectady, we value our customers so if you need any further help, just let us know. We also encourage you to FOLLOW us on Twitter and LIKE us on Facebook for exclusive service deals. Sincerely, Kevin Murphy, kmurphy@fuccillo.com, 518-847-0800

Review of Fucillo Kia Service Department

by from Albany, NY |

I liked that the staff was friendly and my services to my car were a free gift for my 3 year anniversary of having my vehicle.

August 15, 2014

Thank you, Amanda for sharing your experience with this humbling review. Our service team works incredibly hard to exemplify the commitment to customer care and we are so thankful that your time with us went so well. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help. Take care! Sincerely, Kevin Murphy, kmurphy@fuccillo.com, 518-847-0800

They did what they had to for me to buy a vehicle.

by from Utica, N.Y. |

I like the amount they allowed me on my trade in vehicle. They did what they had to in order for me to purchase a vehicle. Were very professional and understanding. I saw Billy Fucillo come in for a brief stop. Wish he would have stopped at the table I was sitting at with the salesman because I wanted to thank him for the many deals I made in the past at Fucillos.

August 23, 2014

Vincent, your continued business is greatly appreciated and it has been a pleasure to work with you over the years. It is our goal to provide top quality customer care and we are ecstatic to hear that your shopping experiences with us have been so efficient. We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. At Fuccillo Kia of Schenectady, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Happy driving! Sincerely, Kevin Murphy, kmurphy@fuccillo.com, 518-847-0800

Great service

by from Saratoga Springs, NY |

Woody walked out to the lot and met us as we walked up the building. He was extremely helpful and pleasant to work with. I have recommended him to others that are looking for a new vehicle.

August 23, 2014

Barbara, thank you so much for this great 5-star review! Woody is a great member of our team and we are glad to know that he could be so helpful to you and made sure you had an enjoyable car buying experience. We appreciate your recommendation and we encourage you to FOLLOW us on Twitter and LIKE us on Facebook for exclusive service deals. Sincerely, Kevin Murphy, kmurphy@fuccillo.com, 518-847-0800

Fuccillo Kia

by from Schenectady, NY |

Thomas Kulzer was an excellent salesman who listened to what I stated and made me feel that even though I was not buying the most expensive car on the lot, my purchase was just as important and deserved the same amount of attention.

August 23, 2014

John, it is our pleasure to provide top quality service and we are ecstatic to hear that your shopping experience with Thomas has been so efficient. We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. At Fuccillo Kia of Schenectady, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Happy driving! Sincerely, Kevin Murphy, kmurphy@fuccillo.com, 518-847-0800