Fuccillo Kia Schenectady

Service 866-938-7073 Service 866-938-7073

It's HUGE!!!

New Kia Driver

by from Albany, NY |

Extremely helpful and made buying process go through smoothly for me, excellent service by George and Heidi!!

Very courteous staff

by from Schenectady NY |

Comfortable waiting area and courteous staff. Service was quick and my car felt a lot safer when I left. Love my Fucillo Kia Soul , best car I have ever owned.

April 28, 2016

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your wonderful experience with us. We are delighted to hear you were treated with prompt and courteous service on your Kia Soul. We hope you will give us the opportunity to help you again whenever it's time for your next car. Warm regards, Kevin Murphy, kmurphy@fuccillo.com, 518-847-0800

Luvmykia

by from Duanesburg, NY |

The Gentleman who took care of my paper work etc (think his name was CJ ---- and only remembered that as it was my fathers initials) was Super nice! As a Sr Citizen, 79, this nice type of treatment is not always characteristic of the younger generation!!! According to the paper work, your employee who did the actual work, checked all that I expected and in a timely manner. This is my first experience dealing with an actual dealership after purchasing a car. In our area, we are fortunate to have several competent garages and service men. However, I thought that this time I was going to try dealing with the dealership, Kia, where I bought it to see if there is a difference in the care of my Kia Sportage.

April 28, 2016

Nancy, we are truly grateful for this awesome review! We are thrilled that CJ and our team were able to take care of you. He is a great asset to our team and we appreciate him providing you with the service that you deserve. Thank you again and we look forward to the opportunity to service you in the future. Like us on Facebook for service specials! Warm regards, Kevin Murphy, kmurphy@fuccillo.com, 518-847-0800

Good Customer Service

by from Porter Corners, NY |

I was given a loaner/lender car while my Sorento was being repaired and the Service Dept. kept in contact with me the whole time.

April 28, 2016

Julianne, thank you for leaving us your positive review. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the loaner car we provided and the thorough service you received from us. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Warm regards, Kevin Murphy, kmurphy@fuccillo.com, 518-847-0800

Exceptional Service

by from Schenectady,NY |

First of all I am from Detroit so it is in my blood and DNA to buy one of the big three vehicles. But I have never been treated so well as a customer in a service department than I am when I visit your Kia Schenectady store. I would love to see credit given to one individual particularly Aimee at the front service desk. Aimee has gone out of her way to ensure my family had our vehicle ready for a long drive to Walt Disney World and has made me feel that my families safety is first and foremost. I can not give her enough praise for the job she is doing with the customer base. Thank you for employing individuals who not only go above and beyond their job but actually care about the customer.

April 23, 2016

Philip, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are dedicated to our customers and it is important we do everything in our power to ensure they drive away happy customers! It does not surprise us that Aimee went above and beyond for you; it is just an example of why she is such a great asset to our team. We will make sure she hears of your kind words. All of us at Fuccillo Kia Schenectady await your return. Please let us know how we may be able to help next! Best regards, Kevin Murphy, kmurphy@fuccillo.com, 518-847-0800

Fucillo

by from Schenectady NY |

the service was timely and the staff was very informative. I feel they always give me good information about my vehicle and future maintenance needed.

April 22, 2016

Shirley, thank you for reviewing your service experience! We aim to provide time-efficient and informative service for our guests and we are proud that this was received during your time spent with us. Please keep us in mind for future needs and if you haven't already, follow us on Facebook for access to exclusive content! Best regards, Kevin Murphy, kmurphy@fuccillo.com, 518-847-0800

Great service

by from schenectady, ny |

Aimee was very helpful and the time it took to fix the recall was very acceptable. The waiting room had plenty to keep us all entertained.

April 22, 2016

Tami, we are truly grateful for this awesome review! We are thrilled that Aimee was able to take care of you. She is a great asset to our team and we appreciate her providing you with the service that you deserve. Thank you again and we look forward to the opportunity to service you in the future. Like us on Facebook for service specials! Best regards, Kevin Murphy, kmurphy@fuccillo.com, 518-847-0800

Excellent

by from Schenectady, NY |

The representatives at the service center are very knowledgeable and pleasant. Amy is especially helpful. will continue to come back.

April 15, 2016

Wanda, we are truly grateful for this awesome review! We are thrilled that Amy and our team were able to take care of you. We know servicing your vehicle takes time out of your day and we strive to make every experience an informative and pleasant one. We are extremely happy that you left satisfied and we do appreciate your business. Follow us and like us on Facebook to grab hold of some exclusive specials! Best regards, Kevin Murphy, kmurphy@fuccillo.com, 518-847-0800

great service, beautiful clean facility

by from Schenectady, NY |

Service was very prompt, Donald was very knowledgeable and polite. Waiting room was very clean and inviting. Would definitely recommend this dealership.

April 15, 2016

Thank you for the excellent review! It is great to know that Donald was able to provide you with polite, prompt, and knowledgeable service. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Also, make sure to visit us on Facebook to take advantage of our exclusive specials. Best regards, Kevin Murphy, kmurphy@fuccillo.com, 518-847-0800

Fast and Friendly service

by from BALLSTON LAKE, NY |

Everyone was very helpful and knowledgeable.Donald as well as the other service people were very pleasant and the service was fast.

April 15, 2016

Thanks for your outstanding review, Joe! I'm very happy to hear that Donald was of such help to you. We strive to provide fast, pleasant, and knowledgeable customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Best regards, Kevin Murphy, kmurphy@fuccillo.com, 518-847-0800